Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] (9954 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
LikeAking:

My crush!
Anticipating your long hair thread.
Make That Both Of Us
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by LikeAking: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Swissli:
Make That Both Of Us

Noted!
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Perfectman91: 12:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Rapunzel
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by papiilo(m): 6:39am On Jun 16, 2023
guobe:
Nice one.Happy for her.It will certainly boom with time if she has a passion for it.God bless.
brother help me with sth to eat pls I haven't eat yesterday night and here today this morning I don't have anything to also don't have shishi pls brother
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by guobe: 7:01am On Jun 16, 2023
papiilo:
brother help me with sth to eat pls I haven't eat yesterday night and here today this morning I don't have anything to also don't have shishi pls brother
send your account details
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Mom007(f): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2023
Lovely
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by guobe: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2023
Papilo sent
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2023
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Please, don't mind the useless comments from those trash talkers!
Thank You, Advice Noted
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
joinnow:

Secret tip,cream etc
I Think Genetics Played A Big Role Because Everyone On That Side Of The Family Has Such Fast Growing Hair, I Don't Know Sha
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by papiilo(m): 12:17am On Jun 17, 2023
guobe:
Papilo sent
I am sorry for confirming late due lack of charge on my phone. thank you so so much much sir you saved me indeed

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by guobe: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2023
papiilo:
I am sorry for confirming late due lack of charge on my phone. thank you so so much much sir you saved me indeed
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2023
Gadafii:
Oya contact Guinness world records
When It Becomes The Longest In The World, I'll Surely Tell Her To Contact, Lol
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by GoWithGood: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
papiilo:

You see your life? Here you are begging and I know too well that your intention is to beg that man (kroger) for help as myself and others are doing. When I came across his moniker through the help he rendered to people in May, I had to take my time to follow him and saw that he had help a lot of people including the ones he bought laptop for. These are people he doesn't know nor have any relationship with. I prayed about it and asked God to also help me through this man. Now I have been on it all this while and it's time he's supposed to answer my prayer and you think you can spoil it for me? You can't bro. God is not a man.

You are just an online begger as you call me but instead of you to humbly beg like others, perhaps, he could yield to your plea as well, you decided to attack him, myself and others.

You said I am a scammer, please show me where I have scammed you or someone else before. Or show me where I have beg elsewhere on this forum.

I won't say anything bad to you because already gambling is dealing with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] / Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.