Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly (30391 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by bonnyhope: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ologundudu2020:

Bro Bleep am not in ur league. 250k can’t even feed my dogs

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise

Those who are comfortable financially don't even talk atall

Infact, they hide themselves

3 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by smasher1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
To be honest, anyone trying to father a child with a salary of less than 250k monthly should be ready to be running all his life. Don’t talk down any lady giving description to her life on this. The things is I can’t marry anyone who will think it’s only me the husband to fetch all the needs for a baby we had together. Hence there is a need for one to think. There is more to life than making babies

That's normal. But no woman should have an entitlement mentality. Some people earn a lot but chose to trek to make their family tomorrow better. That's the sacrifice we all put in.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Burgerlomo: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
Issorite but don't just get upset when a side chick or chicks get pregnant for him😂

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by todugo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:
She's 💯 right, it's just common sense for a man to earn above 200k in this present Nigeria.
How much is she contributing financially? undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by smasher1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Bahamas95:
No need getting married to him in the first place. Girls like her are from poor homes whose families can barely feed but they come online to form porche.

That's to say she got married to him outta her selfish interest because women take marriage as top priority......A real niggga won't even bother himself, na to give one serious babe belle outside sure pass and leave aunty till menopause hit her.

Someone like me won't even tell her am earning 200k or more, we go dey play the game together.

Can one really get married to a woman and without telling her, she won't know your salary. A woman would know. Even if you have a girlfriend outside, she would know, unless she has lost all interest in you. And that's dangerous.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by atheistandproud(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dimaya:

You can insult men all you like. But most men in Nigeria don't have a financial pathway that leads to 200k monthly.

Most men just don't. And if young women aren't ready to cooperate with young men to start families, I'm afraid there'll be a lot of unmarried Nigerians in the future

There are already a lot of unmarried Nigerians now.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by CodeTemplar: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
N200k today was N70k of 12 months ago.

And that N200k of today can easily become 350k in another 12 months, so what is she saying?

The surest relationship now is one with no nagging and entitled partner.

The bible advises men to test drive their lives on trees before embracing a nagging partner, with today's condition, they may need to try mountain top.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by todugo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
purples25:
150k can disappear over house rent alone, and that's for a small house in a remote area.

She made the right choice.
How much is she contributing financially to the families bills. grin grin
When it comes to opportunities the feminine gender claims equality, but when it gets to responsiblity they will all shy away. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by riverbird: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
While waiting for her I will make sure I get another lady pregnant atleast twice (two children).
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by smasher1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:
She's 💯 right, it's just common sense for a man to earn above 200k in this present Nigeria.

I can't employ that girl and pay her 30k minimum wage. She's not worth 30k pay as a staff. She's not worth marrying someone who earns up to a 100k. A woman's worth is not by intelligence or beauty,but how much she can bring in to the home. A woman that hesitates to bring in children like this is not bringing anything to the table.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
00FFT00:

Standards?.
How about you all also finance those same standards, or are you condemned to parasitism for life?.

Did you not hear that Germany, the United Kingdom, Liberia, Scotland, New Zealand etc. had female heads of state and countless women are CEOs and movers all over the world?.

Why do you lots of lazy underachieving, adipose yansh wielding, gold diggers feel another woman's son owe you what your father did not and could not give you or his own wife?.

I've noticed that the most pained boys here are the dregs of the society, they are always bitter when women speak their mind and preferences

You've never seen women around you achieving great things for themselves? They shouldn't choose their preferences in men abi? Even the ones not doing anything, you expect them to remain in poverty and not want better life for themselves because you said so? If your sisters want nothing great for themselves because they love poverty, no one cares, you cant project your generational poverty on everyone

Women will keep going for high class men because it is what they want aka preference, if it hurts you so much, cry or go off yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by SmithRussell(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:
And a woman??

2 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by sync(f): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
She’s only playing herself. Time waits for no woman. The man can still father children even at 100 years

3 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by WHITELIGHTER: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
JASONjnr:
Well.... She's right.

Girls with such mentality often drive men into working hard and dumping them.

Spot on
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
smasher1:

I can't employ that girl and pay her 30k minimum wage. She's not worth 30k pay as a staff. She's not worth marrying someone who earns up to a 100k. A woman's worth is not by intelligence or beauty,but how much she can bring in to the home. A woman that hesitates to bring in children like this is not bringing anything to the table.

Look at this one, did she come to you for employment? Mbeke feeling fly your bitterness reeks nonstop, no one cares if a girl marry someone like you that earn less than 100k, she has said her preference, stop crying on her behalf and others, they are not the cause of your lifetime problems.

4 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Quebec91(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
cheesy
mrblessed:
How much is her father and entire family members earning?
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Johans2023: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

All these poverty mentality males sef

So because they come from families of poverty, means they should keep wallowing in poverty, they should not set standards for themselves and whoever they want to marry abi? A worthy woman for marriage is the one that loves poverty right?

Is it not men that are doing yahoo, kidnapping, anything evil to get rich? Who do am pass una? But when it comes to women saying what they want all of you will start foaming in the mouth as if we beat you, see how all of you above came out with guns blazing on what doesnt affect you, she said her preference, tell your sisters and daughters to embrace poverty no one cares.
your mother is using garden egg in place of tomatoes and and you are here forming anaconda.
Why did she marry him in the first place?
Only a foolish man will wait for your types.
Women are even ready to make babies for you on credit while this Ashawo with a bucket as toto is talking trash.
Only girls with private parts can make such demands, but people like you that has turned your vg to a public toilet have no right to say what you just said.
Just sit down for 5 minutes and count how many people has slept with you then you will know that you are useless.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by SAMBARRY: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
To be honest, anyone trying to father a child with a salary of less than 250k monthly should be ready to be running all his life. Don’t talk down any lady giving description to her life on this. The things is I can’t marry anyone who will think it’s only me the husband to fetch all the needs for a baby we had together. Hence there is a need for one to think. There is more to life than making babies
exactly

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
SmithRussell:
And a woman??

Should earn above her husband, like 500k, so that you guys can open another thread and wail as usual that she's lording herself over you, since that's what you all want.

3 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by 00FFT00(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

I've noticed that the most pained boys here are the dregs of the society, they are always bitter when women speak their mind and preferences

You've never seen women around you achieving great things for themselves? They shouldn't choose their preferences in men abi? Even the ones not doing anything, you expect them to remain in poverty and not want better life for themselves because you said so? If your sisters want nothing great for themselves because they love poverty, no one cares, you cant project your generational poverty on everyone

We will keep going for high class men because it what we want aka preference, if it hurts you so much, cry or go off yourself.

Your uncouth mouth identifies you. Poverty ravaged and shameless gluttons.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by godofuck231: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Side chic is delighted , checking her tools now to resume office

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Johans2023:
My mother is using garden egg in place of tomatoes and and I am a here forming anaconda.
Why did my low grade mother marry my low grade father in the first place?
Only a foolish man will wait for my mother's types.
Women like my mother are even ready to make babies for men like my father on credit while my mother an Ashawo with a bucket as toto is talking trash.
Only girls with private parts can make such demands, but people like my mother that has turned her vg to a public toilet have no right to say what she has been saying at home.
I sat down for 5 minutes and counted how many people has slept with my mother then I know that my mother and i are useless.

Fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
00FFT00:

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by bepositive11: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

There's no guarantee that the man will stay with her forever. It's better for her to earn that amount too
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
todugo:

How much is she contributing financially? undecided

Go and ask husbands of those women.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
bepositive11:

There's no guarantee that the man will stay with her forever. It's better for her to earn that amount too

Show me where she said she can't earn that amount.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by MrBroke(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
From day one i dey talk am, nothing go make me marry but if eventually e happen no be girl way no get anything. No talent, No problem solving skills, Low Intellectual and No Job or a real business(no be selling of clothes and perfume for whatsapp do dey indirect hookup)

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
It's like our ladies are accusing all the men for the shit going on in the country.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Teymanhenry(f): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
African girl mentality. Give him this condition and know that when he becomes wealthy, you'll definitely pack your bags
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by criuze(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
How else can we know a witch
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Kizito15: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Let her continue until she reaches 50yrs of age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

These Resources Can Boost Your Marriage And Parenting Skills / 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child / 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.