Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly (30408 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by chrismymen(m): 6:08am On Jul 05, 2023
Social media generation, this is how they talk without sound reasoning. I guess the person speaking is not married, the person speaking is broke. I stand to be correct, it take courage and planning to achieve great things, but my point the aproch is wrong.
I rest my case.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by EMMARNUEL: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Your mother first started the pvssy demented business.
If your pvssy isn't demented, why are you so pained? weak smelly demented overstretched pvssy modafuka
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Mummiesboy: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2023
Ologundudu2020:

Bro Bleep am not in ur league. 250k can’t even feed my dogs
Which means na thief or ritualist you be
250k just for dog? Follow you reach house na mercy dem go mercy for you. No dey do pass your self
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
If my mother's pvssy isn't demented, why am i so pained? weak smelly demented overstretched pvssy modafuka is my mother

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2023
360command:
if she doesn't match thar standard, she will get the fvck out of my life.

Naturally, I have no problem dating or marrying any lady but please, do not set a "standard" knowing you have nothing.

A man does not go to a relationship asking a woman how much she earns or she having to earn X amount of money. But if you as a woman bring that to me, I let go off you..

Your preference cannot be same with others, it is your choice, same with women's preference in men, it doesnt affect your existence, hopefully you will understand this simple logic.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by EMMARNUEL: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Fixed.
pains grin grin DEMENTED PVSSY WH0RE.. grin grin
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
pains grin grin
DEMENTED PVSSY WH0RE is my mother.. grin grin

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by EMMARNUEL: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Fixed.
slack pvssy bitch. See as de thing de pain you grin grin
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nicheey(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2023
Jovialjune1:
She's 💯 right, it's just common sense for a man to earn above 200k in this present Nigeria.

What’s stopping you from earning same amount?
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Dimaya: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Who said people shouldn't sort out their own salvation or aim to be successful?

For those wanting marriage, how exactly is it wrong for them to state out their preference in men or wanting successful men? How does wanting a successful husband equate to hoping others do it for them?

I',m not sure i understand this your position o
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Pete01(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
You have a point here!
purples25:

I feed a baby. It costs much if you want a healthy, well fed, good looking baby.

Men shouldn't decieve themselves. By the time a man sees his baby looking thin and 'just there' while his friends kids are looking plump and pretty, he will start to blame the mother. Forgetting that he is the one who insisted on feeding the baby on small pay.

Last last we both know where all these pretences will end. Side chick with a good job to produce and care for a fine plump baby. Or a second wife, for whom you guys will end up bringing out that same money you didn't want to spend before.

Instead of admitting their mistakes, men will start a second family with a woman and kids who will look good because he spends better on them. Why not gather that money now and spend on this first wife and family. So you won't start having greed for a better looking family when your baby is looking bad due to not being catered for properly...
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by MOVIC6: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Is your mother.
My mother is far more better and morally sound than an ignoramus you call a mother if actually she didn't teach you well buh you decided to goof around cause of peer pressure and stupid ideas... Rubbish
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Dimaya: 12:43am On Jul 06, 2023
Jovialjune1:
She's 💯 right, it's just common sense for a man to earn above 200k in this present Nigeria.

how?
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by achimendy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dimaya:
In a controversial discussion, a young lady named Bamisaye says after getting married to her boyfriend, she won't get pregnant until he earns above 200K.

How practical is this in Nigeria considering the fact that most people today earn less than 100K?

Please watch and share your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t66DkQl0j50
ll

I guess she still have age, make she chill until menopause comes knocking......

So many hungry bitches this days looking for a man to milk dry.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by achimendy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Tell her to get a job so she can have money to add to her husband's 100k. After all is not a crime to assist your partner.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by achimendy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
purples25:
150k can disappear over house rent alone, and that's for a small house in a remote area.

She made the right choice.

There's nothing right about that decision. You talked about rent, do you pay rent every day?? The rent pattern here in Nigeria is yearly, and two months salary is enough to get you good accommodation, depend on the state though.

Nobody wants to live in poverty, and also not allowing him to get you pregnant wont still change the family situation, that's why as couples you must join hands together, come up with rich financial idea that will turn your family financial situation around, that's what sensitive women do, not to sit there and say I won't get pregnant if he earns 100k
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Dimaya: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
achimendy:

There's nothing right about that decision. You talked about rent, do you pay rent every day?? The rent pattern here in Nigeria is yearly, and two months salary is enough to get you good accommodation, depend on the state though.

Nobody wants to live in poverty, and also not allowing him to get you pregnant wont still change the family situation, that's why as couples you must join hands together, come up with rich financial idea that will turn your family financial situation around, that's what sensitive women do, not to sit there and say I won't get pregnant if he earns 100k

Facts!

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Zigzagman: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
achimendy:

Make she sef go find work
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by achimendy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Zigzagman:

Make she sef go find work

Exactly.

Dem wan enjoy but dem no wan suffer.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Tallesty1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Hahahahahahaha. Onye ara!!!
I am a feminist
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by vickydevoka(m): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2023
Oloki:
How much is she earning herself?
But she has to reason in accordance to her age. When she becomes 35 she will look for teacher in primary school
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by purples25(f): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
achimendy:

100k cannot pay rent in two months. Won't you transport yourself, eat, bathe and wash clothes? What will happen is that such an income earner will struggle to pay rent.

You talk of sensitive women. Are men sensitive when making their choices of women? Money can even be earned, but can a woman of average looks easily make herself to be naturally beautiful and curvy? No, but that's the harsh method you guys use to pick women. At times you won't even treat average looking women like they are human beings. But it's your turn now and you want females to be sensitive about what you may lack.

Finally, even on the case of working together, it can be done. But two people earning little pay can not magically make bills easy to bear. They and their child/children may suffer for some time first. Which is where the man will start blaming the woman for his misfortunes.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by purples25(f): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
achimendy:

Exactly.

Dem wan enjoy but dem no wan suffer.

Why is it that you guys definition of love is for the poor woman to suffer and suffer...before you know she loves you? It is odd to me. I have never thought about a person I love, and thought happily about how the person will suffer for me. Or fantasized about how the person should be happy to suffer for me. No, what I think about is how to make the person's life easier. Also, if someone I love is suffering for me and angry about it, I will feel guilty and bad. I won't label the person a gold digger, or wicked. I will try to make the persons life easier.

Why don't many men sit with so called unattractive women, and agree to endure, that they will wait until she becomes beautiful to their liking. Out of love. Because this is the equivalent of a woman looking for wealth and security with a man. Men never take below their standard, and if they do, the woman must receive I'll treatment or insult for that. So why are you guys always expecting women to look the other way?

Well, it must be because men do believe they have rights to more than women.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by achimendy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
purples25:

100k cannot pay rent in two months. Won't you transport yourself, eat, bathe and wash clothes? What will happen is that such an income earner will struggle to pay rent.

You talk of sensitive women. Are men sensitive when making their choices of women? Money can even be earned, but can a woman of average looks easily make herself to be naturally beautiful and curvy? No, but that's the harsh method you guys use to pick women. At times you won't even treat average looking women like they are human beings. But it's your turn now and you want females to be sensitive about what you may lack.

Finally, even on the case of working together, it can be done. But two people earning little pay can not magically make bills easy to bear. They and their child/children may suffer for some time first. Which is where the man will start blaming the woman for his misfortunes.

First of all you talked about sensitivity,yes you need sense to make the right decision.

My simple answer to you is, nothing brings breakthrough like planning, action and grace. No family, couple or individual that comes up with such method that won't succeed, it's just a matter of time. But the problem is that you women never want to be be part of such process because you want them already made.

With that three methods up there those couples can manage and save from that 100k while they slow down on their birth process and plan for future expansion of their finance. Two head is better than one.

I still repeat that's what sensitive women do, cos I've seen it with my eyes. Learn how to solve problems not to run away from it or be waiting for already made men, if you're not there wen the man suffered and made his money, don't complain wen he marries you and treat you anyhow.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by achimendy(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
purples25:

Why is it that you guys definition of love is for the poor woman to suffer and suffer...before you know she loves you? It is odd to me. I have never thought about a person I love, and thought happily about how the person will suffer for me. Or fantasized about how the person should be happy to suffer for me. No, what I think about is how to make the person's life easier. Also, if someone I love is suffering for me and angry about it, I will feel guilty and bad. I won't label the person a gold digger, or wicked. I will try to make the persons life easier.

Why don't many men sit with so called unattractive women, and agree to endure, that they will wait until she becomes beautiful to their liking. Out of love. Because this is the equivalent of a woman looking for wealth and security with a man. Men never take below their standard, and if they do, the woman must receive I'll treatment or insult for that. So why are you guys always expecting women to look the other way?

Well, it must be because men do believe they have rights to more than women.

Why is it that you women like despising broke men, even if the man have good life vision and great potential, you still leave them for already made men??

Secondly, you talked about how you can make a person's life you love easier because you can't see him suffer, my dear just speak for yourself. How many Nigerian women can boldly do this exact thing you said for their guy, is it this empty-headed, gold-digging, dependent bitches that will do that ? And that's why majority of them are not getting married.

Nigerian men Don't just call Nigerian girls gold-diggers for nothing, they have a reason for doing that, I'll advise you go investigate proper.

Lastly you talked about men enduring until the women become beautiful enough, my dear beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by orjibra1: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2023
Bringing pistol to a cutlass fight. Easy bro

mrblessed:
How much is her father and entire family members earning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Certificate Issued To New Couple (Photo) / Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 7 Years Of Childless Marriage (Pics) / Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.