Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly (30425 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Dannycypher(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
This is share madness Omor na to divorce you straight up.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Angelfrost(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
mrblessed:
How much is her father and entire family members earning?

That's not the point, please!

Learn to ask the right questions!

How much is she earning or contributing as a wife-to-be??!

A jobless and unemployable woman should be avoided by any and every serious man, no matter how well-off he is!

5 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Angelfrost(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:
She's 💯 right, it's just common sense for a man to earn above 200k in this present Nigeria.

Agreed... Now, how much should a woman intending to or ripe for marriage earn or be earning??!

I will wait...! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by jaxxy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Why don't she just earn the 200k herself so he can get her pregnant. It works both way mami grin

7 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by TUTU147: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
So some of us receiving less than that we kill ourselves, allow the poor to breath biko.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by abobote: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Why did you marry him in the first place, when you know he earns less than 200k.

The primary purpose of marriage is child bearing. If you are not ready for it, don't step in

2 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Blitzking: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dimaya:
In a controversial discussion, a young lady named Bamisaye says after getting married to her boyfriend, she won't get pregnant until he earns above 200K.

How practical is this in Nigeria considering the fact that most people today earn less than 100K?

Please watch and share your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t66DkQl0j50
Me wey dey earn pass 200k still feel very poor
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by kaywhy09(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by horlahwaley(m): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dimaya:

Madam, pray tell us how.
How can you guarantee every man in Nigeria of marrying age earns above 200K?

Kind madam, pray tell us how.
no mind them, all i know is man can still function without a woman more than woman can function without a man. By the time they clock 30 to 40 without a companion, they will understand

5 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Cassandraloius: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
She and her husband should discuss then.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by AyomideOG01: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:
She's 💯 right, it's just common sense for a man to earn above 200k in this present Nigeria.

It's also common sense for a woman not earning above 200k in this present Nigeria to stay single and not looking for whom to leech on...mugu

2 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by qtguru(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
it'd be all these brokies talking. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by BantuCanon: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Na so
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Earthquakes: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Some of you girls are senseless and quick to defend evil.
The question is why did she get married in the first place?? Why not wait for dangote to come marry her. Infact I will assume such high taste girl is what liquidated the man maybe from wedding planning because I can see she's demanding yet have nothing

4 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dimaya:
In a controversial discussion, a young lady named Bamisaye says after getting married to her boyfriend, she won't get pregnant until he earns above 200K.

How practical is this in Nigeria considering the fact that most people today earn less than 100K?

Sounds like she has never got one before so she is thinking pregnancy is that easy. When she gets to that bridge and she is finding difficult to cross thats when she will realize it isn't easy and by then, her husband will try another woman who is fertile.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by nedekid: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
She for say 2m Naaa,
Shebi 200k na fuel moni for one suv for 2 weeks if person no waka much.
Mumu lady..

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Goldbw122(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dimaya:

You will be suprise hat she does not bring anything to the table which is really bad.. and she has the God's to today that her husband should earn certain amount? Well He will earn that ount and still enjoy himself..

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by DOM7: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
One of the retard !

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Biletaste(m): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
My daughter if you don't want evil spirit to follow your speech and make you single ever make a redaction. You should share responsibilities with your husband.
Nature has a way it does things.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by pocohantas(f): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
If the minimum of 250k is what is needed to run a family and the guy is earning 150k then he's done his part. The lady should earn the remaining 100k

Hahahahahahaha. Onye ara!!!
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Quicksilver5: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
how much would you contribute inside that money?
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
aestake:

How much are you earning?

Ask your mother.

2 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by GloriousGbola: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
If the minimum of 250k is what is needed to run a family and the guy is earning 150k then he's done his part. The lady should earn the remaining 100k

You forget

The ballad of the naija wife.

My husband money is for the family
My money is for myself

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Trustedpronet: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
You are on your way out ma

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

Agreed... Now, how much should a woman intending to or ripe for marriage earn or be earning??!

I will wait...! lipsrsealed

A woman should earn as much as she can, as far as she doesn't earn more than her husband, you know Nigerian men's ego have to be overblown so they don't feel emasculated.

2 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Confirm4real(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Why would she even get married to him in the first place...

Me too any woman that doesn't earn well won't be considered for marriage on my own part. Nowadays not only man dey carry family for head...

3 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Geovanni412(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
To be honest, anyone trying to father a child with a salary of less than 250k monthly should be ready to be running all his life. Don’t talk down any lady giving description to her life on this. The things is I can’t marry anyone who will think it’s only me the husband to fetch all the needs for a baby we had together. Hence there is a need for one to think. There is more to life than making babies

Haba....

How many people in the whole Nigeria are earning that?

The % of people with over 500,000 naira in their acct in Nigeria dey less than 2%...that is both men and women

The woman should find husband from abroad because she might not even be attractive enough to catch a guy like that in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by bonnyhope: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
mrblessed:
How much is her father and entire family members earning?

I am not even angry again because the man in the studio has answered her on my behalf

" if she sees a man that earns 200k in Nigeria today that agree to marry her, then the man is doing her a favour."

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
AyomideOG01:

It's also common sense for a woman not earning above 200k in this present Nigeria to stay single and not looking for whom to leech on...mugu

Your generational poverty mentality doesn't have to be rubbed on others hope you know, it's not my fault that telling Nigerian men to earn 200k and above in this current Nigerian dispensation is seen as an insult to a minute brain like yours.....mugu.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by 00FFT00(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

All these poverty mentality males sef

So because they come from families of poverty, means they should keep wallowing in poverty, they should not set standards for themselves and whoever they want to marry abi? A worthy woman for marriage is the one that loves poverty right?

Is it not men that are doing yahoo, kidnapping, anything evil to get rich? Who do am pass una? But when it comes to women saying what they want all of you will start foaming in the mouth as if we beat you, see how all of you above came out with guns blazing on what doesnt affect you, she said her preference, tell your sisters and daughters to embrace poverty no one cares.

Standards?.
How about you all also finance those same standards, or are you condemned to parasitism for life?.

Did you not hear that Germany, the United Kingdom, Liberia, Scotland, New Zealand etc. had female heads of state and countless women are CEOs and movers all over the world?.

Why do you lots of lazy underachieving, adipose yansh wielding gold diggers feel another woman's son owe you what your father did not and could not give you or his own wife?.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by smasher1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Elmojiid:
You have no reason to get married to him if he earn less than 200,000, you're liability to him already

A lot of employed men in Nigeria as at today, would never earn N200k a month until retirement. Some men take as much as over ten years after graduation to earn such. She is not ready. She should never marry.

2 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Earthquakes:

Some of you girls are senseless and quick to defend evil.
The question is why did she get married in the first place?? Why not wait for dangote to come marry her. Infact I will assume such high taste girl is what liquidated the man maybe from wedding planning because I can see she's demanding yet have nothing

Some of you men are senseless and quick to defend evil

Did her husband complain to you on why she got married to him? Is Dangote the only rich man in Nigeria? Was the husband blind to the fact that he married a high taste woman that liquidated him from wedding plans knowing she has nothing....why didn't he marry his size and class?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life / My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved / Why Do People Improve Themselves After A Divorce But Not During The Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.