Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,283 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly (30381 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by sylvanuspeter(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
If they auction all her family members, would they worth value of her husband, nonsense ; that the reason most ladies now a day encounter difficulties in getting married, akwa abasi ibom kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by mercysamuelson(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
And I hope she will be able to conceive after all the years wasted when the husband finally start making millions!
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by greatefa1011(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Oloki:
How much is she earning herself?
At least she is earning ZEEWORLD naa. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by AlphaHakimi: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
God said men should provide for their families. He never said men should provide LUXURY for their families.

The lady in the video has a very shallow mentality. Marriage is not a poverty alleviation program. Marriage is the Union of two people and not the union of one rich person and one poor person.

Men should understand that you were not created to drag any woman out of poverty. A woman is a support system to a man. So if she thinks 250k is enough to run her dream household, then it's fine. Once the man provides 150k, she should be ready to support the man with the remaining 100k.

I hate people setting standards they cannot match. A man is not earning money so that he can sort out your wants because you're his wife. What if the man now says, because you are not beautiful, I will not provide protection to you. Anyday armed robbers visit us, you are on your own and I'm on my own. If I get the chance to run, I wouldn't care looking back.

Women don't even understand that part of the reason why they are safe in this world is because of the perceived male presence. A woman misbehaves outside and you overlook it because you don't know who her husband is.

Men should raise the bar. Don't marry any poor girl. Let the poor marry the poor. If as a man you earn 100k per month, look for a woman that earns at least 80k and marry. Avoid all these girls living their lives based on survival.

Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by abbey621(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Females be cracking me up......At this point in time it surprises me that most of them don't understand how the male mind works, they have no clue about the biological time clock and ultimately they can't see that when it comes to childbirth delay hurts nobody but the female. Just ask Pa Adams that married a 24 year old girl at the age of 78 and now has twin boys......Any man that supports a woman waiting years upon years before trying to conceive might be her enemy in disguise......JI MA SUN!

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by okwusdidi: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Anyway marriage is not compulsory.You don't really have to get married.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Poske95(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
As long as the GBOLA is right...you will come back here as a pregnant wife or wailing OLOSHO
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by EMMARNUEL: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

All these poverty mentality males sef

So because they come from families of poverty, means they should keep wallowing in poverty, they should not set standards for themselves and whoever they want to marry abi? A worthy woman for marriage is the one that loves poverty right?

Is it not men that are doing yahoo, kidnapping, anything evil to get rich? Who do am pass una? But when it comes to women saying what they want all of you will start foaming in the mouth as if we beat you, see how all of you above came out with guns blazing on what doesnt affect you, she said her preference, tell your sisters and daughters to embrace poverty no one cares.
what are you willing to offer apart frm your weak demented overstretched pvssy?
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by chiboycue: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dimaya:
In a controversial discussion, a young lady named Bamisaye says after getting married to her boyfriend, she won't get pregnant until he earns above 200K.

How practical is this in Nigeria considering the fact that most people today earn less than 100K?

Please watch and share your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t66DkQl0j50

Did her father earn N200,000 before siring her?

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Greystone: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dimaya:
In a controversial discussion, a young lady named Bamisaye says after getting married to her boyfriend, she won't get pregnant until he earns above 200K.

How practical is this in Nigeria considering the fact that most people today earn less than 100K?

200k is a lot smaller than you think.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Cromagnon: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
tralp:
And when he earns 200k your body will have been too old to carry the pregnancy, then he'll start spending all his savings on looking for surrogate mother.

Ronu
surro wetin abi he will marry second wife and abandon this idiot
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by peacettw: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sounds reasonable and smart
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Albertone(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

So because they come from families of poverty, means they should keep wallowing in poverty, they should not set standards for themselves and whoever they want to marry abi? A worthy woman for marriage is the one that loves poverty right?

Is it not men that are doing yahoo, kidnapping, anything evil to get rich? Who do am pass una? But when it comes to women saying what they want all of you will start foaming in the mouth as if we beat you, see how all of you above came out with guns blazing on what doesnt affect you, she said her preference, tell your sisters and daughters to embrace poverty no one cares.

She's not saying she isn't going to marry if she herself earns less than xyz amount of money. It's always about how much the man earns.
With that, you'll know she's not going to contribute anything meaning to the man's life except children.

Imagine the man trying to save up to buy a car, and the wife comes saying she's going to be the chief bride's maid of her friend. It is going to cost her a total of 300k yet, her 1 naira isn't going to be in that 300k.
How can such man progress in life when he has a liability as a wife?

Women should work on themselves first before looking for already made men else, that's double standard.

3 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by aestake: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Ask your mother.
We are equal now, you remember. As you are expecting from and setting bars for the men, you too must be showing yours. Workplace and money are unisex.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
And the gender war never ends…
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Daniluv1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
Good Idea anyways and recommendable but I hope you are not gonna just sit and fold your hands and not assisting him in achieving that

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by sonofthunder: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
purples25:
150k can disappear over house rent alone, and that's for a small house in a remote area.

She made the right choice.

What's your choice.

How much is sufficient to start raising a family?
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by 360command: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

this is logical thinking. No one is saying they should not set a standard for themselves but when she set that standard, she also must match that standard.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by MadamExcellency: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Come to Owerri, Aba, Onitsha etc and see most petty market women and ladies buying plots of land, building houses and making so much investments to cater for their old age while you are here waiting for a husband to lay your burdens on.

What a pity

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by MOVIC6: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
To be honest, anyone trying to father a child with a salary of less than 250k monthly should be ready to be running all his life. Don’t talk down any lady giving description to her life on this. The things is I can’t marry anyone who will think it’s only me the husband to fetch all the needs for a baby we had together. Hence there is a need for one to think. There is more to life than making babies
Nonsense talk
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by MOVIC6: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ologundudu2020:

Yes and if the lady can’t afford the other part. No marriage or no kid till they certain
You're jus talking out of point, so if I don't earn upto that, I won't get married, I think I'm supposed to avoid people like her and embrace reasonable people, marriage or childbirth is not determined by salary or funds, people get married with having enough, they later grow bigger than they were before.
I hope you're not a simp...?
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Kfredo27: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Girls weh never see man marry na them they set standard. Continue, until one day weh you realize say you don clock 40, by then even 25k earner come your way you go accept sharp sharp
Dimaya:

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by MOVIC6: 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:
She's 💯 right, it's just common sense for a man to earn above 200k in this present Nigeria.
How much your papa earn when he married your mama...?
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by AfonjaPriest: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Any lady who gives me such condition, because I am earning 50k, should prepare to abide by my condition when I am receiving above 250k.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by AfonjaPriest: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Any lady who gives me such condition, because I am earning 50k, should prepare to abide by my condition when I am receiving above 250k.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Ghoxt: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
A very important subject.
30k minimum wage, that's bad.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Hassanmaye(m): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dimaya:

His last statement is true. It take years for government employees to earn good money. But we hate saying the truth, we rather lie. Any director in Nigeria in Nigeria worth 100m is a thief is a general knowledge, they earned huge money through corruption and nepotism
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Hassanmaye(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ologundudu2020:

Bro Bleep am not in ur league. 250k can’t even feed my dogs
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Hassanmaye(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
BATified2023:
all these online dangote self

I won’t b surprised if u don’t have 30k in your account
Hahahhahahaha please my stomach please
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Hassanmaye(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
SHINJA:

Everyone is rich in nairaland
grin grin
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Hassanmaye(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
BATified2023:
no mind d mugu

Online everyone is a billionaire including a nairalander here who promised to give person 1 million only for people to burst him on the thread he created few days before that time saying he ate his beans with cockroaches inside
Haha grin
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by omotayocaleb(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Congratulations. If your husband agrees with you. Remember it's an agreement with you and your husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mom Rejects Every Woman I Introduce To Her / My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved / These Resources Can Boost Your Marriage And Parenting Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.