Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly (30341 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
MOVIC6:

How much your papa earn when he married your mama...?

Much more than what your papa earned before marrying your mama.

2 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Come to Owerri, Aba, Onitsha etc and see most petty market women and ladies buying plots of land, building houses and making so much investments to cater for their old age while you are here waiting for a husband to lay your burdens on.

What a pity

A pity that your little brain can't function beyond what a man can or can't provide, if a below par human like you does not have preferences in men, no one cares, other people's preferences does not affect your existence.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
360command:
this is logical thinking. No one is saying they should not set a standard for themselves but when she set that standard, she also must match that standard.

And if she doesn't match that standard, yet marry a man that meets her standard, how does that affect your existence?

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
aestake:

We are equal now, you remember. As you are expecting from and setting bars for the men, you too must be showing yours. Workplace and money are unisex.

My comment that speaks for men generally, you took it personal, who do you think you are to think I will tell you what I earn? You are simply a moniker on a faceless forum, get that today.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
what are you willing to offer apart frm your weak demented overstretched pvssy?

Much more than your mother that offered her weak demented overstretched pvssy to your father.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by purples25(f): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
sonofthunder:

What's your choice.

How much is sufficient to start raising a family?

200k and above.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by purples25(f): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
todugo:

How much is she contributing financially to the families bills. grin grin
When it comes to opportunities the feminine gender claims equality, but when it gets to responsiblity they will all shy away. angry angry

No problem, I won't dispute this. However, my post even favors men more. Men will do themselves big favors if they prepare for such expenses before marriage. Less stress for them.

But if men want to believe in the fairytale that it will be easy with less than the 200k, no problem. We go jam head when we reach there. I sha no get money to borrow anyone for emergency by that time.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Albertone:

She's not saying she isn't going to marry if she herself earns less than xyz amount of money. It's always about how much the man earns.
With that, you'll know she's not going to contribute anything meaning to the man's life except children.

Imagine the man trying to save up to buy a car, and the wife comes saying she's going to be the chief bride's maid of her friend. It is going to cost her a total of 300k yet, her 1 naira isn't going to be in that 300k.
How can such man progress in life when he has a liability as a wife?

Women should work on themselves first before looking for already made men else, that's double standard.

I hate below par arguments

So made women having preferences of the xyz earnings of men they want, they dont contribute anything abi? Women should not be concerned of what men earns is a daft thinking, that is why choices exist

If a man marry a liability, he was not forced at gun point to marry such woman, he would carry his cross like that, no one asked you to complain for them

So many women in every society making waves in different fields, but when they come out with their preferences in men, you dregs will spring out with excuses of what is not, how exactly does their choice of men affect your existence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by onlyboyson(m): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Which tribe get this name ,later nah Dem go say igbo too like money
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by EMMARNUEL: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Much more than your mother that offered her weak demented overstretched pvssy to your father.
More proof that your pussy i demented..
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
More proof that your pussy i demented..

Your mother first started the pvssy demented business.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Dimaya: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Your mother first started the pvssy demented business.

You guys are serving yourselves breakfast for dinner grin grin grin
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Orderabove(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
how much is she earning ?
if she's not ready to support the family financially then it off
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by sonofthunder: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
purples25:

200k and above.

Okay... Quite reasonable but what's your angle? Should both parties contribute? At what percentage?

Should it be solely the man's responsibility?

Personally I feel there are better markers to look out for when we seek out financial security in relationships. Wealth do sometimes fly away I'm sure you know.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Blaq12: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
She's actually right. No right thinking person wants their child to suffer. Look at how children are suffering, hawking under the sun and rain, doing child labour and getting maltreated. It's not everyone that should have children, she's very correct.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by kernniejay(m): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
purples25:
150k can disappear over house rent alone, and that's for a small house in a remote area.

She made the right choice.
150k for house rent daily or weekly or what?
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by purples25(f): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
sonofthunder:

Okay... Quite reasonable but what's your angle? Should both parties contribute? At what percentage?

Should it be solely the man's responsibility?

Personally I feel there are better markers to look out for when we seek out financial security in relationships. Wealth do sometimes fly away I'm sure you know.

It is not solely the man's responsibility. However, with all the bills hanging around, if a man wants to be comfortable enough to care for himself, while caring for his family, that 200k should be the mark.

Okay let's say wife earns 100k. It will finish on house food and the baby, for the month. If she uses all that money, she is left with nothing to save. What about transport, what about herself? It's not enough for her to be earning 100k while hubby earns 150. Both of them will still be strained.

Imagine if he earns like 150k.

Gives 50k to wife monthly as contribution for house supplies. He will use some for transport. That's at least thirty thousand. He will still add for that baby or babies. What of his parents, even if he leaves wife's parents. What of extra for expenses he didn't plan for? As the baby grows, he or she needs other things that will come with their own cost.

This man may be left looking ragged and not enjoying his life. Well
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by kernniejay(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

All these poverty mentality males sef

So because they come from families of poverty, means they should keep wallowing in poverty, they should not set standards for themselves and whoever they want to marry abi? A worthy woman for marriage is the one that loves poverty right?

Is it not men that are doing yahoo, kidnapping, anything evil to get rich? Who do am pass una? But when it comes to women saying what they want all of you will start foaming in the mouth as if we beat you, see how all of you above came out with guns blazing on what doesnt affect you, she said her preference, tell your sisters and daughters to embrace poverty no one cares.
So a woman can set a standard by marrying a rich man instead of her becoming the rich wife herself, right? DJ Cuppy, Teni Makanaki, Tiwa Savage and Funke Akindele are women like you and they don't care to marry a rich man because they are already rich themselves o. In fact, Toyin Abraham brought her husband to limelight. So the escape route from poverty for a woman is to marry a yahoo boy or what are you saying? Any woman that does not like poverty too is free to do yahoo or kidnap now? Women like you have led armed robber gangs before so what's the big deal?

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by purples25(f): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

150k for house rent daily or weekly or what?

For the year. That's on a low budget house.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by kernniejay(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
purples25:

For the year. That's on a low budget house.
You see now, that shouldn't affect a man that's earning 100k per month.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by AyomideOG01: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Your generational poverty mentality doesn't have to be rubbed on others hope you know, it's not my fault that telling Nigerian men to earn 200k and above in this current Nigerian dispensation is seen as an insult to a minute brain like yours.....mugu.

Lol... One of your gender is definitely having neck pain this night after licking and worshipping my royal gbola a few minutes ago. Probably going to come online and start forming 200k above or nothing when in real life they can spread just for a place of rice. Broke girls everywhere. Send your papa account number make I buy una family food this night. You think everyman is like your good for nothing brothers...mugu
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by sonofthunder: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
purples25:

It is not solely the man's responsibility. However, with all the bills hanging around, if a man wants to be comfortable enough to care for himself, while caring for his family, that 200k should be the mark.

Okay let's say wife earns 100k. It will finish on house food and the baby, for the month. If she uses all that money, she is left with nothing to save. What about transport, what about herself? It's not enough for her to be earning 100k while hubby earns 150. Both of them will still be strained.

Imagine if he earns like 150k.

Gives 50k to wife monthly as contribution for house supplies. He will use some for transport. That's at least thirty thousand. He will still add for that baby or babies. What of his parents, even if he leaves wife's parents. What of extra for expenses he didn't plan for? As the baby grows, he or she needs other things that will come with their own cost.

This man may be left looking ragged and not enjoying his life. Well

Spot on.... I actually asked the question to find out where you stand on the feminist/wokeness line.... I hope I can be forgiven. Also, if the #100k is not for eating out but for providing foodstuffs at home, the woman should have change for transport and few other stuff.

That asides, I believe this argument focuses on those who are caught up in the rat race of city live. There are several smaller towns whereby such amounts will be sufficient without the woman's input and we regularly expect income to increase.

The opportunities for such income in these less expensive towns are smaller though but then they exist and some people manage to get a hold of one.

I guess there's always an exception to every rule.

Another point/question I was trying to bring out earlier is what If the man has high earning skills or graduated from a program that is well sought after, is that sufficient for a commitment or he should wait to actually enter such opportunity?
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by MOVIC6: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Much more than what your papa earned before marrying your mama.
Big fowl
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Anfieldboss: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
To be honest 200k is nothing now for a man who is a father and a husband. I earn well above 200k monthly and I have just one child, yet I wouldn't even say I am comfortable, in fact I am managing. You guys should cut the girl some slack, Naija is tough now, she just wants the best for herself and her children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
MOVIC6:

Big fowl

Is your mother.

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by sdbaba: 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by aestake: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

My comment that speaks for men generally, you took it personal, who do you think you are to think I will tell you what I earn? You are simply a moniker on a faceless forum, get that today.
I am helping the guy you may eventually get hooked up with. Nothing taken personally.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by aestake: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Anfieldboss:
To be honest 200k is nothing now for a man who is a father and a husband. I earn well above 200k monthly and I have just one child, yet I wouldn't even say I am comfortable, in fact I am managing. You guys should cut the girl some slack, Naija is tough now, she just wants the best for herself and her children.
Naija is tough on everyone, no tribe no gender is exempt. The women ought to know this. Abi na everyone go do yahoo?
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by purples25(f): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
sonofthunder:

Spot on.... I actually asked the question to find out where you stand on the feminist/wokeness line.... I hope I can be forgiven. Also, if the #100k is not for eating out but for providing foodstuffs at home, the woman should have change for transport and few other stuff.

That asides, I believe this argument focuses on those who are caught up in the rat race of city live. There are several smaller towns whereby such amounts will be sufficient without the woman's input and we regularly expect income to increase.

The opportunities for such income in these less expensive towns are smaller though but then they exist and some people manage to get a hold of one.

I guess there's always an exception to every rule.

Another point/question I was trying to bring out earlier is what If the man has high earning skills or graduated from a program that is well sought after, is that sufficient for a commitment or he should wait to actually enter such opportunity?

I would advice any male I mean well for, to get his opportunity before commitment. For his own sanity.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Albertone(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

I hate below par arguments

So made women having preferences of the xyz earnings of men they want, they dont contribute anything abi? Women should not be concerned of what men earns is a daft thinking, that is why choices exist

If a man marry a liability, he was not forced at gun point to marry such woman, he would carry his cross like that, no one asked you to complain for them

So many women in every society making waves in different fields, but when they come out with their preferences in men, you dregs will spring out with excuses of what is not, how exactly does their choice of men affect your existence?

You totally misunderstood my post!
Comprehension!!!

A woman should only be concerned about what a man earns if and only if she herself earns relatively well. You shouldn't be broke and be expecting a man that has money.

Saying I'm complaining for them makes me question the capacity of whom I'm replying to.
When we were arguing about the morality and justifications for Russia's invasion, did many of us not complain on Ukraine's behalf? Did they put a gun to their head to show interest in NATO🤦🤦🤦

I can complain on their behalf for argument purposes.
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by 360command: 12:16am On Jul 05, 2023
Jovialjune1:

And if she doesn't match that standard, yet marry a man that meets her standard, how does that affect your existence?
if she doesn't match thar standard, she will get the fvck out of my life.

Naturally, I have no problem dating or marrying any lady but please, do not set a "standard" knowing you have nothing.

A man does not go to a relationship asking a woman how much she earns or she having to earn X amount of money. But if you as a woman bring that to me, I let go off you..
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by sonofthunder: 5:42am On Jul 05, 2023
purples25:

I would advice any male I mean well for, to get his opportunity before commitment. For his own sanity.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Urgent! 3-year Old Boy Declared Missing In Lagos [photo] / Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage / Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.