Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,233 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics (32845 Views)

3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by chidiokay: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
helinues:
Are all the Yoruba's in the whole SE reach 500k not to talk of Anambra claiming the figure.

Well may be they obtained the statistics from IBS

Omo Igbos of NL Decided to carry out a census, make e no be like say na only igbos they come west for greener pasture grin

My own problem is i can't even identify the OBA among those people OP posted, of all pictures why is it the one our OBA took at police station dem post.

clowns ni awon ipob boiz yii o !

3 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mufasa27:
Make it your full time Job to protect them and make sure you are always at their service... Give them your females, make them feel comfortable. Yoruba no like stress abeg.

I agree with you on this one ebgon.
Yorubas no like stress, that's why they beg alot!
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Iceberg3: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:
Wetin man dey find 4 anambra?

Just imaging IPOB catch you and noticed you're yoruba. Omo!

Anything beyond SW, Middle belt and South South is a NO for me.
Haba,what about your darling core north?
Don't you love your masters again?

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by onuman: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
I know that Yoruba gentlemen have taken over nearly all building and architecture works in the southeast. They come in droves with their labourers and other building workers.
In my part of the east, Yoruba tailors have kids and grand kids who speak fluent Igbo but little Yoruba.
Lagos indigenes rarely get disturbed by the presence of the Igbos in Lagos. It's the Tinubu non Lagos indigenes who raise dust about Igbo presence in Lagos. They use LASG and Alayes to destroy Lagos Economy in the name of destroying shops of the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by wellmax(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
And Tinubu only got less than 5k votes.

Nobody rigged like Pitiobi
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Ajofiapero(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Fear restricts so many people to a certain environment and they tend to judge from their little perspectives, inside their little confinements.
But until they travel out there, they may never really understand what's lying on the other side.

As an Igbo man, I have so many Yoruba friends ranging from those I play football with, my Yoruba course mates (2 precisely), my tight OG Kunle, my tailor also happens to be a Yoruba guy, even people i do business with and a host of them.

A group of bandits terrorizing the Eastern part doesn't make the whole Easterners bandits nor terrorist sympathizers, thereby depicting hostility to other tribes as seen in this post.

It's a pity if any Yoruba person has been a victim to them.

But only a vile fellow who has hate in their hearts spread evil rumours fueling ethnic hate and conflicts.

Anambra is accommodating to every tribe, for your information.

So pls shut up if you are not 100% sure, try and learn first before spewing.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Karlman: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
ablejesus26:

Lol don't mind little children whose destiny is to do tribal banters on nairaland grin

A Yoruba boy came to live at my grandmas house in Owerri while doing His service,since 2012 up till today that boy no gree go back Ibadan, He is married with kids now in our beautiful owerri city.

Nairaland is grand host for children with very poor mental health.
Very poor mentality. They lack exposure so much in this forum.
I was traveling to the East one day. So i met this Yoruba man who was also going with four or so of his boys....so we started talking about IPOB and all the activities in the east...this man told me he always shuttle around all the states in the east and gave me very sound advice on how to conduct myself when I got home. This is a Yoruba man am talking about...he even asked me when was the last time I came home and all that.
Yorubas on nairaland are very dumb and people should stop engaging them on any discuss.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Blaze14k: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

Even when they tell you the truth u still can't take it. When we say u hate igbos u will say its igbos that hate yoruba. I just wonder how u people got this low. Yorubas are accommodating my foot. You people are too sadistic and envious

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by onuman: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
chidiokay:

Omo Igbos of NL Decided to carry out a census, make e no be like say na only igbos they come west for greener pasture grin

My own problem is i can't even identify the OBA among those people OP posted, of all pictures why is it the one our OBA took at police station dem post.

clowns ni awon ipob boiz yii o !

Poor man never thinks of venturing out of his native land. It's natural.
Why IPOB here?
Tinubu paid for Yoruba Nation agitators to begin agitation for Oduduwa Republic as Plan B in case Arewa failed to hand power over to Tinubu.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by OdefaGirl(f): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
incandescentena:
The truth will soon surface. This news is just to dry the rumors.

Ever since, there have been rift between Some many Igbos with all other tribes since the amalgamation.

We can keep pretending or hiding the truth like the ostrich hides it head

I can imagine how disappointed you were with this News
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Okpotokpo: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
saintjimos:
It better be true
and if no be truth, wetin you fit do
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by georgeakins: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
500,000 Yorubas live in Anambra state unmolested yet Osun and Ekiti state indigenes will never stop blabbing about hosting igbos.

Stop deceiving yourself!

No single Yoruba in Anambra.
Only Ibos live in the South East
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Mpanyi: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
[quote author=waynetee post=123848708]They don bribe one yoruba or one okoro don change hin name to yoruba name.

Yorubas still have more people, companies and some good properties in portharcourt than they have in the the whole of SE and they are not planning coup on anybody. 500k my foot[/quoter]

Truly you guys are insecure. Well average Igbo man doesn't care. Average Igbo doesn't even see you. In Anambra for instance an average man doesn't care if you are Yoruba or Igbo. All he cares is business. You guys are too childish.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tareq1105: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
saintjimos:
It better be true

And some people said there was no rigging in the East.

If indeed 500,000 Yorubas are living in Anambra State, how come Tinubu scored 5,000 votes ie 1% of Yorubas in Anambra State voted for him.

How's that possible except for rigging and intimidations?

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by BluntCrazeMan: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

Unfortunately, a lot of Nigerians think like this.

Anti-progress people.

Yet they continue to sing Unity.
And be thinking that SE is their problem.
Yet they can never go to the SE for any reason.

But they want Unity with the SE people.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Gentew(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
500,000 Yorubas live in Anambra state unmolested yet Osun and Ekiti state indigenes will never stop blabbing about hosting igbos.

But tinubu didn't get upto 20000 votes.... I'm speechless about the level of rigging.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by inoki247: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
MountHoreb:

They voted for the right person because they are not bigots like you. They witnessed what Peter Obi did when he was a governor. Last week, one Yoruba APC supporter was making noise that Tinubu built Lagos and I asked him to furnish me with evidence of what he did in Lagos state starting with education, health, security etc. He ran away because he was bereft of evidence. Dey your hut in ogbomosho and be making noise online.

Lol you people just use the word Bigot anyhow nobody was able to disturb Atiku vote in SW he got some 25percent in some SW State nd na still Yoruba people vote him so what do you mean by been a bigot..

Over 500k Yoruba even if they can't vote Tinubu which I already wrote dere I'm sure they will vote Atiku...

The election av shown you guys are the one who opress the outsider from voting who they want if we are to go by your statics buh ur real bigotry will want u to silent who's pointing out your Bigotry....

The same way we can't see the Anambra Obi built and had to go to UK for surgery....

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
saintjimos:
It better be true

You think the Igbos are like you.
grin

They value businesses better than unnecessary bitterness for no reason whatsoever.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Igwe9:

So, what happened in Kwara ?
The fact that you give up in a fight only makes you a coward. There is no absolute peace anywhere, in short , war brings peace 😁🤣

Who gave up in a fight? Cowards? This again?

Please research what really happened, go and read about the incident to know what happened and why you don’t bear a Muslim name today, all thanks to those you call cowards today. Smh.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by georgeakins: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
There's Oba of Yoruba in Awka, no one threatens denigrate him. But Eze ndị Igbo in a Lagos environment is a threat to the sophisticated brothers!

Where in Awka do you have Oba Yoruba?
I have been to all the 5 states in East, no other tribe lives there except ibos
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

grin

They don't even care!
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by OdefaGirl(f): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
inoki247:
Lol 😂😂 500k Yorubas in Anambra and none was able to come out to Vote Atiku or Tinubu...

if we are to follow this statistics that means other tribe were never allowed to vote in ur state buh nobody's making Noise Abt it cos you can't tell me dere is 500k Yoruba in Anambra and they also face the same place as you...

Make una continue with una Propaganda Yorubas wey dey the whole SE sef no fit reach 300k...

Maybe is time Yoruba too contest In the SE since they've the numbers 500k Soludo didn't score up to 500k to become the Governor....

And the last I checked you guys said all the Yoruba in SE are selling agbo so which one be all this Civil servant, Lecturer story again...

You will just sit in your father's house and be typing when you are not sure of your lunch. Pray to get wisdom and in getting wisdom, have money to travel outside your environment
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by justmondris: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
How long do you guys think it will take before they start to retaliate for always attacking the Igbo people in Lagos?
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by OdefaGirl(f): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
georgeakins:

70 year old man 😁😁... See how you are ridiculing yourself

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
georgeakins:

Stop typing from that brown roof house of yours in Ogbomosho
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by inoki247: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
OdefaGirl:

You will just sit in your father's house and be typing when you are not sure of your lunch. Pray to get wisdom and in getting wisdom, have money to travel outside your environment

Lol you wey your Lunch sure for why wasting ur precious time on the internet small comment una don start to cry all over the place...

Enjoy your tears it as not be easy for una since after election trying to find validation up nd down like WiFi 🛜🛜 Network...

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Stanleyucee(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

fear fear cheesy dey way sw dey romance south south this days...the same SS you voted against there son Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by kcnwaigbo: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gentew:

But tinubu didn't get upto 20000 votes.... I'm speechless about the level of rigging.
How many votes did Tinubu get in Lagos? How many did he get in his native Osun?
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by chidiokay: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
onuman:

Poor man never thinks of venturing out of his native land. It's natural.
Why IPOB here?
Tinubu paid for Yoruba Nation agitators to begin agitation for Oduduwa Republic as Plan B in case Arewa failed to hand power over to Tinubu.

Can you please help us identify the OBA in the picture OP posted.

No sign of crown, No sign of palace ... thunder fire left ball for these joke of the month 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Stanleyucee(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Stop typing from that brown roof house of yours in Ogbomosho
comrade easy na cheesy
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

Nobody has a problem with you residing in Lagos and going about your legitimate business.

The problem began the moment you opened your untrained mouth and started spewing trash that Lagos is no man's land and that you own it on the false claims you developed it

Mention one non Igbo or even non Anambra Igbo man that said Anambra is no man's land .

Did the Igbos send you away from their lands ? They didn't, as much as they respect themselves in your lands , the sensible ones in the ibo states respect themselves and no one bugs them.
I doubt you have visited one ibo state , if you have , you won't talk this way.

Er, yes , you'd say what would you be looking for there, don't worry let me reply you => you are not welcome , they do not need you in their lands.
Use the door. Mxm
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by poweredcom(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
Bloody lies Yorubas in Anambra is not up to that

I have been to Abambra weller , i can say a lot of hausas are in anambra more than yorubas abeg which kind lies be dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

"Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro / Youths Erect Free Massive Billboard Advert For Peter Obi In Ibadan (Video) / Breaking: Kano Court Voids Ganduje's Appointment Of New Emirs - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.