Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics (32649 Views)

3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Landowner101(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
LeyeWrites:
shut up.

Did Yoruba there call Anambra a no man's land?

Una dey pass una lane too much.

Respect your host.

Here we go again.
Even before the no man's land saga you lots have been like that, I guess you are one of the paid propagandist.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Bahamas95(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
A big fat lie!

Yorubas living in the whole of south east is not even close to that outrageous figure.

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Incognito9: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
post=123848852:

Most of you are swimming in ignorance, many Yoruba are in Anambra, selling agbo are very common almost in all the streets in the state because of Yoruba population, do you know in Awka club street there is popular joint called Obalende

https://www.facebook.com/100063182471350/posts/pfbid0wPujKHf79MJjXDgLSF5Zq6e2w6whVqYXepzoxs7CzLiEay1o68xr5tgkJaBgZNDfl/?app=f

The Facebook link will serve better.

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Alliswell248: 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
post=123849229:

When Peter Obi won in Lagos, many of them know Obi did well as a governor and the choose him over Tinubu and Atiku

Pls reduce the volume of the lies
Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra and Jagaban got less than 1000 votes.

The stat is ridiculous. Yoruba in Anambra are less than 20k.
They didn't vote because of intimidation and harassment.

3 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Gbenga4ever1411: 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
APC south west members just brought tribal war into politics all because of emilokan.#NigeriaMustWork

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by jrusky(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
eminikansoso:

The figure is not up to that amount but Onitsha alone is more than 10k.
I think the Oba is speaking in hyperboles

Bro this is my region I'm telling you the truth that oba is a legend liar who must have be coined by obidient to play mind game.

I had said it here long ago in Abia and Enugu and Imo that I'm very familiar with bro with all survey and finding we did the total identified Yoruba who are truly Yoruba in those 3 states are not up to 800(Eight Hundred) and they are mostly fed govt civil servants, police, army and navy. Pls let anyone proof me wrong by submitting fact here.

Pls let obi and his followers kindly stop telling lies pls bikonu enough of all these nonsense lies to kept heating up the already hot roof.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by ablejesus26(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Balogunodua:

500,000 cheesy that an exaggeration grin

Exaggeration You say cheesy
Make una try dey waka e dey help.

No just sit down for villa dey sey that's an exaggeration.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by MountHoreb: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:
Wetin man dey find 4 anambra?

Just imaging IPOB catch you and noticed you're yoruba. Omo!

Anything beyond SW, Middle belt and South South is a NO for me.

That's why you are still at the same level you are.🙄

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Successdude(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
incandescentena:
The truth will soon surface. This news is just to dry the rumors.

Ever since, there have been rift between Some many Igbos with all other tribes since the amalgamation.

We can keep pretending or hiding the truth like the ostrich hides it head

Who are the we.

I'm glad you realise you're alone in that thought.

Meanwhile, it's just the Igbo people that are looking at you guys if not, something they were suppose to give propaganda for propaganda; "hate" for hate ...... etc .... Just return the energy. Let's see if you'd survive such onslaught on your personality as an individual and as a people. . .

That, missing, is why you are having a field day .....

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by raskymonojendor: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
500,000k - Lori iro. The so called Oba only multiplied the real number by 500. cheesy

And are the Yoruba there interfering in Anambra politics?
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Successdude(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

You mean the Ipob that are in good terms with igboho ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Balogunodua(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
ablejesus26:

Exaggeration You say cheesy
Make una try dey waka e dey help.

No just sit down for villa dey sey that's an exaggeration.

Who counted them Mr traveller?

Provide the statistical evidence of this numbers.....so we can confirm.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by HonestJOE: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

Igbos are welcoming people. Very hospitable. Stop your ethnic division already.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Balogunodua(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:
500,000k - Lori iro. The so called Oba only multiplied the real number by 500. cheesy

And are the Yoruba there interfering in Anambra politics?

Iro nla gba a grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by proeast(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
Alliswell248:

Pls reduce the volume of the lies
Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra and Jagaban got less than 1000 votes.

The stat is ridiculous. Yoruba in Anambra are less than 20k.
They didn't vote because of intimidation and harassment.

Some of you can't even reason like normal human beings. Even Yorubas in Lagos refused to vote for Tinubu because they're informed yet you want Yorubas in the East to vote for him?

Can you people be logical for once?!

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Shal0mmy(f): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
Landowner101:

Babe, you dey vex oo
lol Leave me jare

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Houseontherock1: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
What's the population of Anambra state again?
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by seunjungle1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
This number shows that Igbo people really choke the Yoruba people in Anambra during the last election for Asiwaju not to get up to 5000 votes in the state.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Alabaintprice(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

Regardless of whatever that is going on. Don't come online to display your level of stupidity. One thing you will never want to believe because you have cursed your mind not to accept that Igbos and Yoruba can coexist without even making it a blown statement is because Yorubas are living peacefully in the East and if not for this information you'll never ever know.

Unfortunately now that you have the information you have twisted your bigotry to not been able to live in the East. Now you see that you can never be half of what an Igbo man can be ....

You cannot even dare it in your entire existence.....

Same time, don't be stupid

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Gabbriell: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

I schooled in the east (Enugu state). One thing I can tell you is that most Igbos are good people provided you don't go around looking for trouble.

They can be tribalistic to some extent, which is common to other tribes as well.

Each tribe have their good and bad, so Igbos are not excluded.

This election stuff is a pain in the bu*t for most of them. But I don't think it is enough to make them to start attacking other tribes.

They are ready to response to vawulence but they are hardly the ones to start it.

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by chidiokay: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
post=123848852:

Most of you are swimming in ignorance, many Yoruba are in Anambra, selling agbo are very common almost in all the streets in the state because of Yoruba population, do you know in Awka club street there is popular joint called Obalende

Lets even assume, yorubas are the Icon of ignorants on Iphone

During the campaign season, Tinubu visited the East, where were is these 500k yorubas and they even had a OBA 🤣🤣🤭 i am sure even Peter Obi, Nnamdi kanu or soludo know the population of Igbos in Anambra But ipob national census board know yorubas population. Yorubas reach 500k for Anambra dem no commot to host Tinubu, really ?
Since yorubas have an OBA in anambra, then there must be a palace, abi our OBA know get PALACE ?? clowns 🤣

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by JooEeL(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
eminikansoso:

You dey mind the idiot

Oro awon people yi su mi. Must everything be tribally politicised? I dont know why the mind of blacks will deliberately choose to be primitive instead of progressive.

If I tell the idiot now let's break the country and have our Yoruba nation, he will likely say no. He'd prefer to keep Liejeriya one with this tribal vile.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Incognito9: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by LeyeWrites: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Landowner101:

Here we go again.
Even before the no man's land saga you lots have been like that, I guess you are one of the paid propagandist.
what's paid propagandist?

You mean Chinyere I went to school with in secondary was treated any different in my school because of her name? Or Emeka?

Yen Yen Yen Yen....

Anyone from any part of this country who has lived in SW will tell you Yorubas are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria.

That's a fact.

What should worry you is why Igbo seem to be the only tribe having problem with their host anywhere they go.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by MountHoreb: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
inoki247:
Lol 😂😂 500k Yorubas in Anambra and none was able to come out to Vote Atiku or Tinubu...

if we are to follow this statistics that means other tribe were never allowed to vote in ur state buh nobody's making Noise Abt it cos you can't tell me dere is 500k Yoruba in Anambra and they also face the same place as you...

Make una continue with una Propaganda Yorubas wey dey the whole SE sef no fit reach 300k...

Maybe is time Yoruba too contest In the SE since they've the numbers 500k Soludo didn't score up to 500k to become the Governor....

And the last I checked you guys said all the Yoruba in SE are selling agbo so which one be all this Civil servant, Lecturer story again...

They voted for the right person because they are not bigots like you. They witnessed what Peter Obi did when he was a governor. Last week, one Yoruba APC supporter was making noise that Tinubu built Lagos and I asked him to furnish me with evidence of what he did in Lagos state starting with education, health, security etc. He ran away because he was bereft of evidence. Dey your hut in ogbomosho and be making noise online.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Westerville: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:
Assuming the ever lying is saying the truth on the real figures of 500,k Yorubas residing in Anambra.

Can he explain why such a huge number of Yorubas are not represented in the day to day governing of that state since inception ?

Why are the Yorubas there not contesting for political officer like the way your brethren did in Lagos ?

You see, either way, the Yoruba populace in Anambra respect their boundaries and are not dragging patrimony with you over ownership and rulership of Anambra

Can that be said by your fellow uncouth brothers scattered in Lagos ?

I wonder how you people reason at times. So they will just force someone to come and be rep or senate, the truth of the matter is that most of the Yorubas living in SE are not interested in politics.

You can't use it to compare most of the Igbos who they fathers where even born here in Lagos.

Yorubas started migrating to SE in the late 90s because of civil war,but many Igbos were in Lagos even before the war.

In my village alone in Anambra state,we have over 1k Yorubas doing all kinds of work like, banking, tailoring, furniture, mechanic and selling of herbs, restaurant etc, freely without we noticing that they are there.

Maybe because Igbos are not afraid of competition. I can confirm that I have about more than 10 Yoruba friends that speaks Igbo fluently,when I go to village any time I try to speak Yoruba to them,they will respond with Igbo and I take them as one of us.

I wonder why Lagos is turning into something else

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Chanchit: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
500,000 Yorubas live in Anambra state unmolested yet Osun and Ekiti state indigenes will never stop blabbing about hosting igbos.

The figure is almost false and if it by any chance be true, then the Yorubas have been very good visitors because they've never tried to challenge the locals or call their leaders unprintable names.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Oloripelebe: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
500,000 Yorubas live in Anambra state unmolested yet Osun and Ekiti state indigenes will never stop blabbing about hosting igbos.

Tell me the total population of Anambra grin
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Opexzy: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
post=123849076:

Anambra is third largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos and Abuja when you minus oil producing states, economy prosperity attract all tribes no matter religion, tribe and what have you, when those that first visit are doing well more than their previous base they invite their people, Anambra is witnessing large influx of all tribes in Nigerians even neighboring countries like Togo, Benin republic and host of others

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP53_mj2FgA

More like Nigeria has the highest PCI in the world when you remove all the first over 100 countries....

Were boy grin
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Electorate: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

You sound dumb

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

"I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri / Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu / Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.