Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics (32754 Views)

3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by ablejesus26(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Karlman:

Very poor mentality. They lack exposure so much in this forum.
I was traveling to the East one day. So i met this Yoruba man who was also going with four or so of his boys....so we started talking about IPOB and all the activities in the east...this man told me he always shuttle around all the states in the east and gave me very sound advice on how to conduct myself when I got home. This is a Yoruba man am talking about...he even asked me when was the last time I came home and all that.
Yorubas on nairaland are very dumb and people should stop engaging them on any discuss.

I totally disagree with Your last statement.

I really don't navigate issues with Tribal line, there are very dumb fellows here from all Tribes.

Let's shun senseless tribal bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
femisplash:
Mere media propaganda. You hurriedly put up a charade after the news making rounds that non-indigenes who did not vote for Obi were attacked in SE. Besides, if 500k Yoruba are resident in Anambra, is it that there is nobody among them that is fit enough for an appointment from the state govt. Afterall, ibos say if Yoruba wanted appointment, they should go to SE, so, where are the appointments?

Did they openly request it and it was refuted ?
Type and show proof. Else be silent and never speak again.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by UNDFTD: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
Okeleye, flanked by the Oba of Yoruba in Awka and other ranking members, also labeled those spreading such “divisive” rumour as individuals with limited mindset who have nothing constructive to contribute.

For those of my Yoruba brothers on this platform who are always fanning the ember of HATRED of Igbo-speaking Biafrans living in Lagos, do you know there are Yoruba communities and Oba of Yoruba in Igbo land? I guess now you know before you start ranting about the Igbo chief in Lagos.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
poweredcom:
Bloody lies Yorubas in Anambra is not up to that

I have been to Abambra weller , i can say a lot of hausas are in anambra more than yorubas abeg which kind lies be dis

Don’t mind them, let dem catch their cruise grin

3 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by bhella10: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
There's Oba of Yoruba in Awka, no one threatens denigrate him. But Eze ndị Igbo in a Lagos environment is a threat to the sophisticated brothers!
He threatened Lagos. Oba of Yorubas in Imo kept his cool. Eze is keeping cool in a gulag. grin

4 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Alaigbomaster: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
if it is north now I will agree but East I don't believe they are not many there
There are more yorubas in North than east
Especially the Muslims from kwara, oyo and osun
There are also yorubas from kogi too

3 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

There are more yorubas in North than east
Especially the Muslims from kwara, oyo and osun
There are also yorubas from kogi too
That's what I'm saying
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Goodcitizen99(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tochi3:
Emilokans are bitter & very dangerous people.
These news will make them angry, more hateful & tribalistic...

Nobody is telling them to go back to their villages....the Islamic emilokans are the ones starting the hate & forcing the emilokan Christian to join them in their ethno_religous jealousy because of tivnubu politics let's preach 💕 Abeg not hate

The Christians from the Yoruba should be careful to disassociate themselves fron the hate..

They are here on Nairaland. Any hate & tribalistic actions against the people of Ndigbo are orchestrated by the yoruba emilokan muslims. There religion made them hate themselves & others.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Goodcitizen99(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
[quote author=Tochi3 post=123849056]Emilokans are bitter & very dangerous people.
These news will make them angry, more hateful & tribalistic...

Nobody is telling them to go back to their villages....the Islamic emilokans are the ones starting the hate & forcing the emilokan Christian to join them in their ethno_religous jealousy because of tivnubu politics let's preach 💕 Abeg not hate

The Christians from the Yoruba should be careful to disassociate themselves fron the hate..

They are here on Nairaland. Any hate & tribalistic actions against the people of Ndigbo are orchestrated by the yoruba emilokan muslims. There religion made them hate themselves & others. [/quote lts preach 💕 Abeg not hate]
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by ginggerxy: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

Im i the general secretary of IPOB militant to take records of killing done by IPOB?
Then how did you come to the conclusion that ipob is killing Yorubas? You see ehn you people should caution APC in lagos state the way they are going about politics over there . Who could imagine that there's any Yoruba man in anambra state? No body has ever mentioned how they're accommodating them nor have we had of any fight .
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by onuman: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
chidiokay:

Can you please help us identify the OBA in the picture OP posted.

No sign of crown, No sign of palace ... thunder fire left ball for these joke of the month 🤣🤣🤣

More than a million Yoruba live in the Southeast.
There is no boundary for movement of people in a country.
If these people desperate to recover landed properties of Igbos in Lagos continue, the fracas that will follow can take place in every state of Nigeria.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
ginggerxy:
Then how did you come to the conclusion that ipob is killing Yorubas? You see ehn you people should caution APC in lagos state the way they are going about politics over there . Who could imagine that there's any Yoruba man in anambra state? No body has ever mentioned how they're accommodating them nor have we had of any fight .

Are you Yoruba?
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by slowice(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
The moment you discover that there's nothing sophisticated about yoruba people you start seeing them for what they are.

A people filled with hate, greed, pained souls, bigots, envy, Wickedness, cowards and pretenders.

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Princedapace(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:
Wetin man dey find 4 anambra?

Just imaging IPOB catch you and noticed you're yoruba. Omo!

Anything beyond SW, Middle belt and South South is a NO for me.

The f*loshiness of an average black man beats my imagination. This oba said they have lived there for more than 29 years and never had any issue. U are here preaching hates.

U no get one sense. Even as deadly as some northern states are, many are still living there and there are many non indigines, it is now south east that witnessed few crises created by Buhari and his tribalism based govt. Before Buhari, the east was one of the most peaceful places in Nigeria with no single state from there mentioned by the US to have security issues and unsafe. Even at that, I know many yorubas, middle belts, who live in the east and many go down to the east to buy goods they sell in west, north and south south.
I think u need to travel and remove this nonsense igbo vs yoruba hatred that this forum preaches. It is for the broke like u.
The rich and serious people dont think about that becus the two tribes do business very well, collaborate very well in enterntainment, movie, business, marriage, love, sex, etc.
Baba, grow up from Nairaland likes, it doesnt pay a dime to ur acct. Go and grow up and get busy and make money. Some of u just make comments here to earn likes that have nothing, absolute no value to ur lives.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Pacyrus(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
... And yet some people dey fool themselves for Lagos.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Alliswell248: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
proeast:

Some of you can't even reason like normal human beings. Even Yorubas in Lagos refused to vote for Tinubu because they're informed yet you want Yorubas in the East to vote for him?

Can you people be logical for once?!

So it was ibo who hated Tinubu like shit that voted for him.
Apc lost Lagos because of the Muslim Muslim ticket, but I didn't use to judge him. I am a Christian, born again but not ignorant of the dynamic of Politics in Nigeria.
Atiku would have won if he (Tinubu) had chosen a Christian vp.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Karlman: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
ablejesus26:

I totally disagree with Your last statement.

I really don't navigate issues with Tribal line, there are very dumb fellows here from all Tribes.

Let's shun senseless tribal bigotry.
Believe you me, i have hardly seen or met a sensible Yoruba on nairaland...and i can go on and name all those dumb fellows here....and ask you to show me one sensible statements or comments they ever make on this forum...
I stand by that last statement with all sense of responsibility and if you want i will call out names without mincing words.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
onuman:

If these people desperate to recover landed properties of Igbos in Lagos continue, the fracas that will follow can take place in every state of Nigeria.

Lol haha fracas…🤡 funny comedians you people are

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Mufasa27(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
NwaIgboBoy:

I agree with you on this one ebgon.
Yorubas no like stress, that's why they beg alot!
The same way Pity Obi was begging all yoruba pastors to support him 😀😃... u see that una big foursquare head ehn? na fufu full am, na why una dey slow.

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Pimine: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

Im i the general secretary of IPOB militant to take records of killing done by IPOB?
Then shut your trap!
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Pacyrus(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
There's Oba of Yoruba in Awka, no one threatens denigrate him. But Eze ndị Igbo in a Lagos environment is a threat to the sophisticated brothers!
deep
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by bayplus: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
500,000 Yorubas live in Anambra state unmolested yet Osun and Ekiti state indigenes will never stop blabbing about hosting igbos.

Where is this 500,000 yoruba in Anambra state alone?

I don believe it.

Propaganda from the east.

What is the total population of Anambra state self?

Even the entire votws Elupee get for Anambra no reach 500,000.

Abi Population Commission don reach Anambra to count Yoruba census alone.

All i see mostly in Awka and Anambra generally are a handful of yorubas in federal establishment, Nysc members and Largely Auto technicians popularly known as mechanics.

This 500,000 may be in the minds of those who created it.

Even Anambra indigenes do not know their population, how much more the visitors.

In that case, we should have 10million Igbos in Lagos and 8million Hausa-fulani and 2million yoruba then.

Just cooking up bogus statistics for selfish end.

Any reasonable person who hqve been to Anambra can discern the lies

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Pacyrus(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
post=123848852:

Most of you are swimming in ignorance, many Yoruba are in Anambra, selling agbo are very common almost in all the streets in the state because of Yoruba population, do you know in Awka club street there is popular joint called Obalende Amala joint
help me tell those kids for education sake.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
bayplus:

Where is this 500,000 yoruba in Anambra state alone?

I don believe it.

Propaganda from the east.

What is the total population of Anambra state self?

Even the entire votws Elupee get for Anambra no reach 500,000.

Abi Population Commission don reach Anambra to count Yoruba census alone.

All i see mostly in Awka and Anambra generally are a handful of yorubas in federal establishment, Nysc members and Largely Auto technicians popularly known as mechanics.

This 500,000 may be in the minds of those who created it.

Even Anambra indigenes do not know their population, how much more the visitors.

In that case, we should have 10million Igbos in Lagos and 8million Hausa-fulani and 2million yoruba then.

Just cooking up bogus statistics for selfish end.

Any reasonable person who hqve been to Anambra can discern the lies

Good I'm speaking on your last paragraph, you have not been there but you know everything about them.
Who's telling the lie there now to begin with.
I laugh, you guys would learn , don't worry.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by MatrixCircle: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
An igbo man will never envy any other tribe when they prosper or become wealthy. Build your high rise buildings , an igbo man doesn't care.
In the other hand immediately an igbo man prospers and since Igbos are known for investing in thier various host communities across Nigeria. Immediately they start building thier host community hmmm envy will start.

All this narrative started just because Peter Obi contested for President like other Nigerian and defeated Jagaban in Lagos.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by onuman: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jagungidi:

Lol haha fracas…🤡 funny comedians you people are
Comedians like you people are rare to find.
How do you people think of restricting citizens from owning property anywhere in Nigeria but you refuse to declare Oduduwa Republic because of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta? I n'apu ara?
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
onuman:

Comedians like you people are rare to find.
How do you people think of restricting citizens from owning property anywhere in Nigeria but you refuse to declare Oduduwa Republic because of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta? I n'apu ara?

See your life, when we say don’t do drugs, you won’t listen now your head don scatter finish

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by egoldman(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

The thing taya me.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nicenixon: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
500,000 Yorubas live in Anambra state unmolested yet Osun and Ekiti state indigenes will never stop blabbing about hosting igbos.
shut up, the Yorubas in Anambra State are not up to 10,000 talk less of 50,000. I spend most of my time in Anambra State and I know what I'm talking about. The Oba or whatever he calls himself is drunk. Yorubas in civil service? No, except very few lecturing in polytechnics and universities.

3 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nicenixon: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
shut up, the Yorubas in Anambra State are not up to 10,000 talk less of 50,000. I spend most of my time in Anambra State and I know what I'm talking about. The Oba or whatever he calls himself is drunk. Yorubas in civil service? No, except very few lecturing in higher institutions.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by teebaxy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Karlman:
I know Igbos are never the type of people to harass those living in their domain. Its not our way!
So when you hear that kind of news just know it's fake from some useless set of yorubas especially those who have never stepped out of their mud houses. They are all over nairaland here constituting nuisances!

Ignorance is a sickness!
I am certain nairaland is your biggest outing!

I have always known that you are not an intelligent fellow!

Even in my village there are yorubas! You people here are very ignorant and too dumb to see beyond your noses!
In fact am beginning to conclude that most of you lots constituting nuisances here are mostly still eating under your parents and so don't know what life is really.

You have never been to any part of Igbo land. I know your type. I am certain there more than 500k yorubas in Onitsha alone at any given time.
You have never been anywhere than your enclave and nairaland your land of bigotry.
I’m not disputing your claims oooo… but the question is “Una get Choice?” If Una try ahm na Una go suffer ahm pass … so no big deal
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by chidiokay: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
onuman:

I no argue, millions of yoruba live in the south east to do tailor or sell agbo .. we hear we agree

But is tailoring & agbo the only thing yorubas know how to do, why can't a kazeem in Nnewi open a mechanic shop or sell electronics, why can't a folake in east sell pepper, frozen food & groceries @least these are universal trade .... Let not fool ourselves dem no born non indigenes well in the East to set up same Business as igbos in the East and they will survive it.

Any yoruba going to the East your fate is to be Tailor(m) or sell Agbado (f) thanks for the match making 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" / Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies / Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.