Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest (75862 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Ofadaman(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Can't marry Shaa but I fit knack am yaga yaga

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by DevilsEqual(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
1Sharon:
Morons need to travel.

We know u reside in sussex and that you were born in England.

Perhaps, you're a greater adventurist than Igbokwe and have travelled far more than him but my worry is how you ultra-enlightened people are quick to tag african spiritualists as unlearned, yet forget that some heavily spiritual countries like China( with the highest number of spiritual monks) and Japan have dumber beliefs and would never ridicule their religious monks despite their high level of education and industrialization

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by fortunez1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
Possessed Lesbian

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by 1Sharon(f): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
DevilsEqual:

We know u reside in sussex and that you were born in England.

Perhaps, you're a greater adventurist than Igbokwe and have travelled far more than him but my worry is how you ultra-enlightened people are quick to tag african spiritualists as unlearned, yet forget that some heavily spiritual countries like China( with the highest number of spiritual monks) and Japan have dumber beliefs and would never ridicule their religious monks despite their high level of education and industrialization

Pause right there.

What does my comment have to do with african spirituality ??
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by chigoziri2403(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
The tattoo on her chest is not indicative of anything evil
When you see the real serpantines, you can't identify them physically, unless you are highly spiritual

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Okoroawusa: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
I would like to see her naked so that I can check out the tail of the snake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Its very difficult to spot a demon-possessed girl!

They come cleaner than church girls

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by babz11(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
God forbid
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by TinubuSlave(f): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The snake lives in her womb swallowing the glory of every man who engages her in coitus, especially the ones who pour their seeds inside her.
stop believing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by TinubuSlave(f): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
HopeSpencer:
I will fvck the hell out of her. I no send.
grin
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by akakurukukaku(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mrfeel:
I see nothing bad diabolic about snakes there are normal reptiles , humans makes a big deal about snakes only because they have poisonous deadly venom , but there are other deadly animals out there too

Don't mind Nigerians. They are hypocrites. Does it mean that if you put a tattoo of Bible on your body you are a child if God. Or if you draw a tattoo of a goat on you body you are a goat. We always attach religious reasons to everything except corruption

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Rexymania(m): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
She's telling you who she is, you're asking foolish question

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Rexymania(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Kpele e, mr fvcker 🥴🥴
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by redsun(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
And it not just any snake.It has the poise of a black mamba. It is free free world. Snakes are magnificient creatures, and the more we Africans begin to understand and apprEciate them ,the more we free ourselves of the boundage delusion and senseless backwardness. THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL REALISE THAT THIEVES LIKE Tinubu ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO TO CLEAN EVEN YOUR FCKING TOILETS. THEY CAN CLEAN TOILETS IN JAILS, BUT NOT ON THE OUTSIDE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by losky83: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
9jahotblog:
Governor Sanwo Olu Aide, Joe Igbokwe tweet on a Nigeria lady have a snake 🐍 tattoo on her chest.

What shall we call this bikonu? This generation frightens me in no uncertain terms. May God help this generation. Can I call it a generation of anything goes. They scare me to the marrows.

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid0Bg4fePuHb8KvMUwZPWidQpGhSPfb4nXMq1xm8229abbZ5dtM7X2bhSq3oZsoRtgfl/?mibextid=cr9u03
THE TATTOO MIGHT EVEN GO BEYOND HER CHEST TO ROUND HER BODY.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by franchasofficia: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
How do men get erection for tacky, dirty, unkempt looking ladies like this with tattoos, long eye lashes and other tacky stuff they think is fashionable?

Maybe the drunk junkies and some crack high fvck boiz like them sha, what a pity cry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Tallesty1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
9jahotblog:
But if she see snake she go d shout like say no tomorrow. She’s been possessed by the serpentine’s spirit
She is pretending, they all do.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SuperOnyi: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
HopeSpencer:

shocked

grin
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by McStoic(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
1Sharon:
Morons need to travel.

I guess your type equates travelling to learning only weird things like the brace you have on your teeth. You clearly come across as a wannabe who copies everything she sees...

Let me tell, no matter where she finds herself in the world, there are people who will also be shocked by her queerness. Joe Igbokwe who put up that post is not someone who you say he has not travelled

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by LikeAking: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
You are fortunate that she shows you who she is.
Unfortunately, many young men today will still use their hands and legs to destroy themselves in the name sexual immorality and ungodly relationships.
Some will say, It is so beautiful.

Listen! The devil knows the time is too short. He is working overtime to capture as many as he can.

Run to JESUS Christ for your own good.
Flee from all appearance of evil .
The Greatest gift to your soul is a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

Nonsense!
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
McStoic:

I guess your type equates travelling to learning only weird things like the brace you have on your teeth. You clearly come across as a wannabe who copies everything she sees...

Let me tell, no matter where she finds herself in the world, there are people who will also be shocked by her queerness. Joe Igbokwe who put up that post is not someone who you say he has not travelled

Oga braces are not for fashion now.

They are to correct the persons dentition. Maybe what you're referring to is ice diamonds put on the teeth that blings when ever you smile.that one is fashion

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Wikifreelancing(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
It's her business jare.
You can reach out for your Document/PDF/Image editing of all kinds without leaving any trace. I deliver very fast and have the ability to handle even more complicated documents and IDs. You may check out my samples on my website at edit-document.wikifreelancing.com/ Just send a message and let me know what you want to achieve. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by 9jahotblog: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tallesty1:
She is pretending, they all do.
yes soo
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by 9jahotblog: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
losky83:
THE TATTOO MIGHT EVEN GO BEYOND HER CHEST TO ROUND HER BODY.
yes
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by 9jahotblog: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Natbrowny:

Lies. She's got zero balls. Just probably saw some pedros or pablos in Mexico and tried to copy.
😂 Na copycat she be
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Arizoner: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
9jahotblog:
I’m scared too. This lady is an agent of serpent. This one never hide where she belong
you fear snakes
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by 9gerian: 1:37am On Jun 18, 2023
Simple. She would mostly attract native doctors and their clients as potential husbands who will gladly compliment her slant/beliefs. Rest assured that she will have no choice other than to be faithful. Nice own goal btw!

9jahotblog:
Governor Sanwo Olu Aide, Joe Igbokwe tweet on a Nigeria lady have a snake 🐍 tattoo on her chest.

What shall we call this bikonu? This generation frightens me in no uncertain terms. May God help this generation. Can I call it a generation of anything goes. They scare me to the marrows.

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid0Bg4fePuHb8KvMUwZPWidQpGhSPfb4nXMq1xm8229abbZ5dtM7X2bhSq3oZsoRtgfl/?mibextid=cr9u03
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by 9jahotblog: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Arizoner:
you fear snakes
nope, I killed snake once I sight serpent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by McStoic(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
1Sharon:

Weird things like braces?? 😂

What an illiterate you are

You think I just put them there for fun?

Thanks for proving my initial point. You're a moròn.

Go and finish correcting your nonsense dentition first if that will boost your self image. I understand the environment you newly found yourself is giving you inferiority complex 😄😄
You are a silly little bluestocking. But don't worry, age will take care of that...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.