Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest (75867 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
sukkot:
Well we all know nothing in life is coincidence and a spirit that is control if her made her get that tattoo. So we have the breast representing two mountains and the cleft of the breast representing the valley which the valley represents a low spiritual state aka low spiritual fortification aka a hellish state aka hell. And out of this hell emerges the angry hungry serpent looking to devour anything in sight that has low spiritual fortification. Brothers ? If God does not have a legion of powerful angels protecting you do not near that babe. Your life will be destroyed and left in tatters after the serpent is done with you
Come on man!! Don't tell me you believe this your folktale. grin grin you have never even met the woman before. Besides,

You

Can

Not

Proof

Any

Of

These

Your

Ridiculous

Claims.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by musicwriter(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
You sounded interesting to ME until you mentioned Bible, Jesus and being born again, satan and lucifer. These ones are just made up shit. But snakes are real.

If you don't understand what I said you ask question.

Jesus is a FRAUD copied from ancient mythology. Do you have any proof to the contrary?
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
musicwriter:

If you don't understand what I said you ask question
naa!! I will pass on that.. cheesy i can and have done my own researches on Satan, lucifer, born again, bible and Jesus and don't believe any of that lies. As i said, they are not real, just imaginations.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by musicwriter(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
naa!! I will pass on that.. cheesy i can and have done my own researches on Satan, lucifer, born again, bible and Jesus and don't believe any of that lies.

Read my last (edited) post. You didn't understand what I said previously.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
musicwriter:

If you don't understand what I said you ask question.

Jesus is a FRAUD copied from ancient mythology. Do you have any proof to the contrary?
Yes, i believe that Jesus is a fraud. cheesy that was precisely my initial point.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
musicwriter:

Read my last (edited) post. You didn't understand what I said previously.
I have, you are right, i get it now.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by musicwriter(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
I have, you are right, i get it now.

Ok. Thanks
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Basicend: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
9jahotblog:
I’m scared too. This lady is an agent of serpent. This one never hide where she belong

Most ladies are. . It's just that she's bold to make her own open.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nonsense. No be God wey create you, create snake? Go and siddon!
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Na wa , is the man that will sleep with this woman I am more worried about
You took that out of my keypad!
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Tinos95(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
See Oga Big Joe wey worst pass dragon dey fear woman wey draw snake for chest...like say u no go chop her raw if them leave una 2 for one room...
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by sukkot: 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Come on man!! Don't tell me you believe this your folktale. grin grin you have never even met the woman before. Besides,

You

Can

Not

Proof

Any

Of

These

Your

Ridiculous

Claims.
why dont you go try and find out lol
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
sukkot:
why dont you go try and find out lol
show me where and how, i ve already said i would fork that woman, she looks very sexy and pretty with the snake tattoo. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by sukkot: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
show me where and how, i ve already said i would fork that woman, she looks very sexy and pretty with the snake tattoo. cheesy
chief you are on your own oooo lol cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
sukkot:
chief you are on your own oooo lol cheesy
No worries!! I have seen worst than a woman with a snake tattoo on her chest. cheesy trrrrrrrrust me!!
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by mario2k(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Many of you think that everyone is a human being, people still believe in that nonsense. Their are demons in human bodies living amongs us on earth and their population is almost equal to real human. All these you see are demons in human body it is called 'Deception'
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by godwon01(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Those that are not having snake on their chest you get scared of them for the fear of sexual covenant.Now this one is showing to the whole world that she is a mamy water ,this agent of darkness don't hide again. This one is finished already. May God help us.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Federalis: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Stay woke generation.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by ritamide(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
This is a warning signal yet those who will be doomed will be doomed.

9jahotblog:
Governor Sanwo Olu Aide, Joe Igbokwe tweet on a Nigeria lady have a snake 🐍 tattoo on her chest.

What shall we call this bikonu? This generation frightens me in no uncertain terms. May God help this generation. Can I call it a generation of anything goes. They scare me to the marrows.

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid0Bg4fePuHb8KvMUwZPWidQpGhSPfb4nXMq1xm8229abbZ5dtM7X2bhSq3oZsoRtgfl/?mibextid=cr9u03
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Melagros(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... Ogbanje! But men are still patronizing her. undecided
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:17am On Jun 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The snake lives in her womb swallowing the glory of every man who engages her in coitus, especially the ones who squirt their seeds inside her.
What bothers me is why those foolish men will be chasing her desperate to squirt their seeds inside her despite seeing the tattoo.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by TemplarLandry: 2:20am On Jun 20, 2023
smiley smiley
TOPCRUISE:

What bothers me is why those foolish men will be chasing her desperate to squirt their seeds inside her despite seeing the tattoo.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by McStoic(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
1Sharon:

You're just a dunce. I'll desist going back and forth with you to avoid hurting my brain.

Please don't breed and reproduce yourself either, public service!

You are a little kid lost in another body. I am surprised to find out you have a brain.

The advice about not breeding and reproducing is just what your parents should have heeded in the first place to forestall this disaster you hereby represent. No peace for the ugly wannabe... LMAO πŸ˜ƒ

I have reproduced already. Wish I can say that for you.. how I wish you are even remotely fertile. Nature are aligning on your matter. Too bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends Β£114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.