Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest (75874 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Casham: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2023
Funny enough, I fxxkxxg love snakes. And I so Loooove tattoos. So this, to me is a dream. I wish to marry a girl like this. And what's more, the girl is beautiful. I am already in love mahn.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by kenniekool(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2023
This should be enough to scare men away from having any intimacy with her.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by advanceDNA: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2023
torqque7:

Your reasoning is flawed..what do you mean by that?so because some black women in America tattoo a lot of crap on their skin then it is ok to do so?or it makes it right or ok?

You think because something is done in America then we in Nigeria or other parts of the world must follow suit?what a joke.

Do you also understand that many women in America are wayward and don’t have family values hence the high rate of divorce,baby mamas and moral decadence? Do you know that these actions have negative effects on the family and the children?do you know that majority of disturbed people are from broken homes and trained by single parents? So because American women don’t believe in a family unit and live their lives anyhow then we need to travel and learn from them and live our lives like them? Lol smh Look traveling overseas has absolutely NOTHING to do with common sense and morality.

Resist the urge to shalaye...women dont care because they are not rational creatures

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Orinechi: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Calm down! My 10 years old son has a pet snake in my house. grin grin grin it is just a bloody reptile!! What the da fork is woke? What does that jargon even mean? undecided
i would have loved to hear u say u tattooed ur 10yr old son a snake on his chest
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Opemiposi123(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2023
Good morning Sirs/Mas, I'm currently in a competition for the most likes on a comment on Instagram, and I humbly need the help of Nairalanders to help like my comment so I can win.

The link is;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtmTCMDJ4eZ/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Or you can kindly go to @get_fundall page on Instagram, and check for their pinned post, my comment is with the name (@ennieobanke) please Sirs/Mas, this will mean a lot to me. Thank you so much!
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by PrincewithGod(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
You are fortunate that she shows you who she is.
Unfortunately, many young men today will still use their hands and legs to destroy themselves in the name sexual immorality and ungodly relationships.
Some will say, It is so beautiful.

Listen! The devil knows the time is too short. He is working overtime to capture as many as he can.

Run to JESUS Christ for your own good.
Flee from all appearance of evil .
The Greatest gift to your soul is a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by kelmicheal: 11:27am On Jun 19, 2023
Men rather be careful not every hole you put your dick likewise innocent women so many men with serpentine dick
Looking for pleasures has put so many people into deep problems.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:27am On Jun 19, 2023
Orinechi:
i would have loved to hear u say u tattooed ur 10yr old son a snake on his chest
What is the difference? Anyway, he is under aged when he turns 18 he can do that if he wants. I have several tattoos on my body they are just body art. Nothing suspicious like alota people believes on here, this female coulda had this snake tattoo on her back or anywhere else on her body, would it had made any difference? NO! It is justa bloody tattoo!

We don't even know the woman or her reason for the snake tattoo, yet people judge her. Jeeeez!!

Now, could you please, tell me what "woke" mean? What does that jargon mean?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by seguno2: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Snake complaining about snakes.

You truly deserve your moniker for saying this brutal truth about us men.
Bravo sir.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by temitimx19(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2023
We have some many cute creatures to choose from. Why choose a snake, what are you trying to say without opening ur mouth?
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2023
temitimx19:
We have some many cute creatures to choose from. Why choose a snake, what are you trying to say without opening ur mouth?
It was her choice, why should she choose a difference creature? Besides, what creature woulda being fine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by seguno2: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Mrfeel:
I see nothing bad diabolic about snakes there are normal reptiles , humans makes a big deal about snakes only because they have poisonous deadly venom , but there are other deadly animals out there too

Other deadly animals like men who fcvk around, carrying and transmitting diseases

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by BluntCrazeMan: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2023
9jahotblog:
Governor Sanwo Olu Aide, Joe Igbokwe tweet on a Nigeria lady have a snake 🐍 tattoo on her chest.

What shall we call this bikonu? This generation frightens me in no uncertain terms. May God help this generation. Can I call it a generation of anything goes. They scare me to the marrows.

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid0Bg4fePuHb8KvMUwZPWidQpGhSPfb4nXMq1xm8229abbZ5dtM7X2bhSq3oZsoRtgfl/?mibextid=cr9u03
Take your eyes off her cleaves
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Crixtenzee: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2023
if you see am knack no knack am oo dey do your self
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Arabk25: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2023
Anything that makes you happy pls do it provided you don't commit crime against humanity simple
She has not offended anybody
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by DADYLEED: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Kuku d do comedy make we follow promote u na,but u will be gud at wicked comedy,make e sha justify ur moniker
VeryWickedMan:
Snake complaining about snakes.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by DessyCompton12: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The snake lives in her womb swallowing the glory of every man who engages her in coitus, especially the ones who squirt their seeds inside her.
what of if you use condom cry
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Poske95(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2023
Leave.... I think na una dey tuk of female freedom.....
Una wan be like oyibi...?!

Abeg, after enuf loud........?!
That's my girl.....she belongs to the streets
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Tinymayour: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2023
At least she shown her true identity and not deceiving.. Make she come draw commodore for lap
9jahotblog:
Governor Sanwo Olu Aide, Joe Igbokwe tweet on a Nigeria lady have a snake 🐍 tattoo on her chest.

What shall we call this bikonu? This generation frightens me in no uncertain terms. May God help this generation. Can I call it a generation of anything goes. They scare me to the marrows.

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid0Bg4fePuHb8KvMUwZPWidQpGhSPfb4nXMq1xm8229abbZ5dtM7X2bhSq3oZsoRtgfl/?mibextid=cr9u03
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by chatinent: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2023
Na common tattoo make people dey type am these nonsense? Lol
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by advanceDNA: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2023
Orinechi:

Lol
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Counterfeit: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2023
This is what inferiority complex causes. What an inconsequential juvenile
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by advanceDNA: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2023
chatinent:
Na common tattoo make people dey type am these nonsense? Lol

Everyone has their tolerance limit.....
Cobra tattoo no be big deal to you....
Its a big deal to them
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by MeineMutter: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2023
I pray it’s is cleanable otherwise, she would regret having such tattoo at one point of her life in the future.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by karkinase(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
Many guys go yansh her raw.. even cum inside sef no level.. yansh her and her tattoo breast. angry
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
My problem is not the snake or the tattoo snake, or even the lady that is looking for fame but how snake swallowed money at the watch of APC Government .....

And an APC man is still feeling afraid about a neighboring snake
Nawaoh....let us be telling each other the truth nah....
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by IntelligentGoat: 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin
Temporary 🍤 tattoo to get traffic after she go go clean am. Bloggers and their fake life.

But wait o if na real tattoo ehhhhh
Na to chop bitter kola follow am o.
Imagine say na you and her for lonely place and she won kiss you and your feel her 🐍 fang and tongue for you ear. Lol 😂
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Karlosorji(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
It's beautiful and bold. I love it
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by chatinent: 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
advanceDNA:

Everyone has their tolerance limit.....
Cobra tattoo no be bid deal to you....
Its a big deal to them

What the difference between a cobra tattoo and an apple tattoo?
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by advanceDNA: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
chatinent:

What the difference between a cobra tattoo and an apple tattoo?

Its not a big deal to you...its jst ink..To them its more than just ink art on the skin....
.. just as some pple read meaning to ankle chain...to some pple its just ordinary jewelry like neck chain
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by henrydav: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Very strong agent of darkness some men will still approach her say nothing dey happen
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by kemelyt: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Husband go marry this one put for house, it is well oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.