Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest (75871 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Blackpowers101: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
9jahotblog:
I’m scared too. This lady is an agent of serpent. This one never hide where she belong
right, she's married to a snake.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by chatinent: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
advanceDNA:

Its not a big deal to you...its jst ink..To them its more than just ink art on the skin....
.. just as some pple read meaning to ankle chain...to some pple its just ordinary jewelry like neck chain

I understand you.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by sukkot: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Well we all know nothing in life is coincidence and a spirit that is control if her made her get that tattoo. So we have the breast representing two mountains and the cleft of the breast representing the valley which the valley represents a low spiritual state aka low spiritual fortification aka a hellish state aka hell. And out of this hell emerges the angry hungry serpent looking to devour anything in sight that has low spiritual fortification. Brothers ? If God does not have a legion of powerful angels protecting you do not near that babe. Your life will be destroyed and left in tatters after the serpent is done with you

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Dancebreaker: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
So what is new here?

The thing wey Eve don confirm right from the beginning? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by frozen70(f): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
9jahotblog:
Governor Sanwo Olu Aide, Joe Igbokwe tweet on a Nigeria lady have a snake 🐍 tattoo on her chest.

What shall we call this bikonu? This generation frightens me in no uncertain terms. May God help this generation. Can I call it a generation of anything goes. They scare me to the marrows.

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid0Bg4fePuHb8KvMUwZPWidQpGhSPfb4nXMq1xm8229abbZ5dtM7X2bhSq3oZsoRtgfl/?mibextid=cr9u03

This one na kill and dry
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Hassanmaye(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
1Sharon:
Morons need to travel.
Bad girls are sweet
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Oceanjagaban: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
I no send anybody papa....I go still give her hot doggy + kiss the snake wey dey her chest.her fada
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Sprints3: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
I will still knack her make her wet to stupor scream like an ambulance and cum on that chest with snake tatoo. I go bang the Satan comot her life.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Obinoscopy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
They scare you because you are busy looking for something in her cleavage wink.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by phranklyn92(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
This is a clear case of attention seeking.

The young lady's tattoo probably isn't permanent and can be removed anytime she wants.

Some of you will still wife her after she's "repented" and removed the darn thing.

Most of you have no idea what your so called wives and girlfriends did in the past anyway
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by bigcasava1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
Is not ordinary, that tattoo on her chest is what she is in the supernatural world
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by AskNgige2: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Snake complaining about snakes.

Lol... Igbo man
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by AskNgige2: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Rayban25:

When you fall into problems now you'll be looking for the source of the problem not knowing that you're the cause of your own misfortune.

Some of you dont deserve pity from others

Eggxactly..

Let him ask Ngige sup
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by AskNgige2: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
You are fortunate that she shows you who she is.
Unfortunately, many young men today will still use their hands and legs to destroy themselves in the name sexual immorality and ungodly relationships.
Some will say, It is so beautiful.

Listen! The devil knows the time is too short. He is working overtime to capture as many as he can.

Run to JESUS Christ for your own good.
Flee from all appearance of evil .
The Greatest gift to your soul is a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

2nded
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by BIEYA: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
If you likes put Lion Underneath, the real IDAN wouldn't Scared. Nigeria man go Back you
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by BIEYA: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
The Real IDAN go marry her
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Sprints3: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
musicwriter:
Snake in African perception (without Western distortion of your African brain) means virginity, life, young forever, saved, redeemed.

The snake is not evil, rather it was made evil by Europeans to blackmail black people- to blackmail you.

In African perception, the woman in the picture is simply saying "I am a virgin".

Why?

Because reptiles (especially snakes and lizards) are the only animals on earth that gives birth without having sex.

That's why our ancestors said that the snake (later falsified as Mary in the bible and Koran) gave birth to the savior, messiah, redeemer. The snake gives birth without sex, so it's a symbol of virginity. That's where your bible and Koran got it from our ancient African ancestors after millions of years of mything!!

Watch out for this and more in my upcoming book: what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world.

You've been fooled by white people and Arabs. You've lost your ancient glory. You've lost your mind!! A foreigner has given you a false reality to live.

Be free!!
I actually read in ancient Japanese origin snake venom when mixed with some other herbs can cure many heart diseases stroke diabetes et all. Have ever wondered why the logo of UNICEF have a snake I don't know just assuming. Snake is not evil na people dey mistranslate am
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by toprealman: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
A lot of ignorant folks here
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Timetravel88: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
Mrfeel:
I see nothing bad diabolic about snakes they are normal reptiles , humans makes a big deal about snakes only because they have poisonous deadly venom , but there are other deadly animals out there too

For most Christians who read the bible, God already made it so after the fall of the first man. Serpents and humans exists as sworn enemies, doing the contrary is an attempt to rewrite the scriptures.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Mrfeel: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Timetravel88:

For most Christians who read the bible, God already made it so after the fall of the first man. Serpents and humans exists as sworn enemies, doing the contrary is an attempt to rewrite the scriptures.
The scripture was written by men I don't believe in the scripture , the whole story about creation is nothing but mere human imagination to me
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Mrfeel: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tommydare:
U prolly a serpent.
How can a human be a serpent?
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Streetmovement(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All I see are two snakes... nothing more cool
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by 1Sharon(f): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
torqque7:

Your reasoning is flawed..what do you mean by that?so because some black women in America tattoo a lot of crap on their skin then it is ok to do so?or it makes it right or ok?

You think because something is done in America then we in Nigeria or other parts of the world must follow suit?what a joke.

Do you also understand that many women in America are wayward and don’t have family values hence the high rate of divorce,baby mamas and moral decadence? Do you know that these actions have negative effects on the family and the children?do you know that majority of disturbed people are from broken homes and trained by single parents? So because American women don’t believe in a family unit and live their lives anyhow then we need to travel and learn from them and live our lives like them? Lol smh Look traveling overseas has absolutely NOTHING to do with common sense and morality.

She looks very Nigerian.

If this woman had been white, the comments here would have been very different

Nobody would say "marine kingdom", mami wata, "serpentine spirit"

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Thegamingorca(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
9jahotblog:
Governor Sanwo Olu Aide, Joe Igbokwe tweet on a Nigeria lady have a snake 🐍 tattoo on her chest.

What shall we call this bikonu? This generation frightens me in no uncertain terms. May God help this generation. Can I call it a generation of anything goes. They scare me to the marrows.

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid0Bg4fePuHb8KvMUwZPWidQpGhSPfb4nXMq1xm8229abbZ5dtM7X2bhSq3oZsoRtgfl/?mibextid=cr9u03

She sexy die
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SAMBARRY: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Na wa , is the man that will sleep with this woman I am more worried about
no be Naija man.no be anything them dey carry their preek put inside.even baby of less than 2 years old a man was arrested for putting his preek inside her

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by musicwriter(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Sprints3:
I actually read in ancient Japanese origin snake venom when mixed with some other herbs can cure many heart diseases stroke diabetes et all. Have ever wondered why the logo of UNICEF have a snake I don't know just assuming. Snake is not evil na people dey mistranslate am

Yes, the sign of healing i.e medicine even in Western culture today is still the two intertwined snake, which they copied from Summeria who copied from ancient Egyptian who copied from Sub-saharan (black Africa).

The signage is even in hospitals everywhere today, and that's because the snake gives birth to itself without sex, sheds it's skin to re-create itself, so it won't die.

That's where the whole concept of eternity comes from because all the above means longevity, ever living, anti-death, being born again, eternal life, etc.

Basically, anything said in the bible about Jesus, immaculate conception, resurrection, death, eternal life and being born again comes directly from the snake. Should you need more information, go to www.africason.com and read the article that says "what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Emdebby2: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Her shame is shaming me
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
kemelyt:
Husband go marry this one put for house, it is well oh!
I would marry her, she is very sexy and very pretty. tongue
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Emdebby2:
Her shame is shaming me
it doesn't look like she gives a shit! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by cococandy(f): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Her body her choice. I wouldn’t go for such glaring placement of tattoos but that my personal choice. I definitely don’t see anything scary about it. Just tacky.

Y’all scared of everything except the things that should actually scare you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
musicwriter:

Yes, the sign of healing i.e medicine even in Western culture today is still the two intertwined snake, which they copied from Summeria who copied from ancient Egyptian who copied from Sub-saharan (black Africa).

The signage is even in hospitals everywhere today, and that's because the snake gives birth to itself without sex, sheds it's skin to re-create itself, so it won't die.

That's where the whole concept of eternity comes from because all the above means longevity, ever living, anti-death, being born again, eternal life, etc.

Basically, anything said in the bible about Jesus, immaculate conception, resurrection, death, eternal life and being born again comes directly from the snake. Should you need more information, go to www.africason.com and read the article that says "what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world
You sounded interesting to ME until you mentioned Bible, Jesus and being born again, satan and lucifer. These ones are just made up shit. But snakes are real.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
1Sharon:

She looks very Nigerian.

If this woman had been white, the comments here would have been very different

Nobody would say "marine kingdom", mami wata, "serpentine spirit"

Don't mind the ignoramuses, she coulda had that body art on any other part of her body, where it would be because invisible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.