Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest (75932 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by naniawini(f): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2023
Looks photoshoped๐Ÿ˜
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by traihit: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Errr... i don't think so. That tattoo don't mean a damm thing else other than a damm tattoo!

Nothing is "just a damn thing".

Even your comment tells me your personality as a carefree individual the same way my comments must have shown you tje kind of person I am.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by BABANGBALI: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2023
Southkid:
Am ready to go 10 rounds with her, d snake self go run๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†
with that your prick wey be like that of a 6 month old baby?
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by FireUpNow(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2023
This one lips, nipples, ass, kpekus are full of venoms. Beware!
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by mozona(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2023
People just bring evil spirit to them but drawing odd tattoos.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by papiwyte(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2023
Obiri
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by musicwriter(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2023
Snake in African perception (without Western distortion of your African brain) means virginity, life, young forever, saved, redeemed.

The snake is not evil, rather it was made evil by Europeans to blackmail black people- to blackmail you.

In African perception, the woman in the picture is simply saying "I am a virgin".

Why?

Because reptiles (especially snakes and lizards) are the only animals on earth that gives birth without having sex.

That's why our ancestors said that the snake (later falsified as Mary in the bible and Koran) gave birth to the savior, messiah, redeemer. The snake gives birth without sex, so it's a symbol of virginity. That's where your bible and Koran got it from our ancient African ancestors after millions of years of mything!!

Watch out for this and more in my upcoming book: what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world.

You've been fooled by white people and Arabs. You've lost your ancient glory. You've lost your mind!! A foreigner has given you a false reality to live.

Be free!!

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2023
traihit:

Nothing is "just a damn thing".

Even your comment tells me your personality as a carefree individual the same way my comments must have shown you tje kind of person I am.
Your comment doesn't tell me the kinda person you are though, co's i don't know you and have never met you. However! I repeat it is a just a tattoo!! You are allowed to believe otherwise.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Zenderr: 10:54am On Jun 19, 2023
Who knows where she started the snake drawing(where the snake's tail is).
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Angrymode: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2023
The problem with this generation is at the feet of the previous generation. The previous generation really messed up in bringing up this generation!
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by jaephoenix(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2023
Rayban25:

When you fall into problems now you'll be looking for the source of the problem not knowing that you're the cause of your own misfortune.

Some of you dont deserve pity from others
And I guess you don't have any problems since you don't date her type.
Nigerians are always divorced from their brains
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by batistutajulio: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2023
HopeSpencer:
I will fvck the hell out of her. I no send.

You'll soon f*ck your death.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by jaephoenix(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2023
1Sharon:
Morons need to travel.
Seriously the morooons in Nigeria are mind boggling. How I found myself here is a mystery

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by adefitim(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2023
She seeks for attention with her tattoo now she got it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by ghiloman28(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2023
Can never go close to a lady with this kind of tatooo damn

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by torqque7(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2023
HopeSpencer:
I will fvck the hell out of her. I no send.

I am not surprised after I went through your profile. A man who is smart and cares about his entire life and future will not fvck and put his d@ck into a pot filled with snakes or any cesspool of filt such as that of this snake lady . It is the way you reason towards life that determines the person you are and turn out to be.

Do you think a man like Otedola will fvck such a woman?do you know men like these consider a lot of things including spiritual effects of decisions they make?but a wheel barrow guy or a bike man would not give a damn thatโ€™s why they remain like that. I am not insulting you or trying to talk you down but a wise man will understand my point and adjust his way of life if he wants to grow and be better than he is NOW. If you continue to do things anyhow with the mindset that I NO SEND then you will NEVER amount to much and may not even live long.Goodluck.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by drugBaronTINUBU: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The snake lives in her womb swallowing the glory of every man who engages her in coitus, especially the ones who squirt their seeds inside her.
Abeg rest
Na just clout chasing
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2023
Humans have always been humans and will always be humans.

Humans like to do things to belong. To be accepted. To feel among.

As each generation grows, there is less and less emphasis on control and more focus on liberalism.

As such you tend to see more and more foolishness on display.

Problem is, these people soon become full grown adults and discover that they cannot undo many of the things they foolishly did.

That is when it truly dawns on them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Ellasure: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2023
good for you to follow your own instincts when you meet a woman with snake written all over her.

japa was, na today.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Tommydare(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2023
U prolly a serpent.
Mrfeel:
I see nothing bad diabolic about snakes there are normal reptiles , humans makes a big deal about snakes only because they have poisonous deadly venom , but there are other deadly animals out there too
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by TemplarLandry: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2023
Ok Mr. Baaron.
drugBaronTINUBU:

Abeg rest
Na just clout chasing
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Adakintroy: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2023
too much need to show strength is a sign of weakness. The need to profess oneself as bad is a sign of real weakness. Real baddies are discreet just as real real good people. Anyone who openly claim a thing as this is not it or does not fully understand it. Don't be terrified of them. They are not what they claim more like imposters. Real bad people don't want you to spot them. They stuck things with their head down.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by JOemmy(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2023
9jahotblog:
Iโ€™m scared too. This lady is an agent of serpent. This one never hide where she belong

Just art the lady might even be a better person than u and joe igbokwe.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Ventura1: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2023
Ladies like this could be less harmful than those without any tattoo
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Henryfortune(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2023
You see a lady with this kind of snake for chest your liver still carry you go meet her.....

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by begge: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2023
Dis one kill more than wall gecko

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2023
Ventura1:
Ladies like this could be less harmful than those without any tattoo
Don't mind the judgemental idiats! cheesy the only thing they see about her is just a the tattoo. No one wants to know her personality.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by torqque7(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2023
1Sharon:
Morons need to travel.

Your reasoning is flawed..what do you mean by that?so because some black women in America tattoo a lot of crap on their skin then it is ok to do so?or it makes it right or ok?

You think because something is done in America then we in Nigeria or other parts of the world must follow suit?what a joke.

Do you also understand that many women in America are wayward and donโ€™t have family values hence the high rate of divorce,baby mamas and moral decadence? Do you know that these actions have negative effects on the family and the children?do you know that majority of disturbed people are from broken homes and trained by single parents? So because American women donโ€™t believe in a family unit and live their lives anyhow then we need to travel and learn from them and live our lives like them? Lol smh Look traveling overseas has absolutely NOTHING to do with common sense and morality.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Dumte(m): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2023
Some men will still ignore the clear satanic symbol on her chest and sleep with her.

The fact remains truth of the fading away of the destiny of such men
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Charx122: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2023
9jahotblog:
Governor Sanwo Olu Aide, Joe Igbokwe tweet on a Nigeria lady have a snake ๐Ÿ tattoo on her chest.

What shall we call this bikonu? This generation frightens me in no uncertain terms. May God help this generation. Can I call it a generation of anything goes. They scare me to the marrows.

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid0Bg4fePuHb8KvMUwZPWidQpGhSPfb4nXMq1xm8229abbZ5dtM7X2bhSq3oZsoRtgfl/?mibextid=cr9u03

This one is just seeking attention without common sense, Now she's gotten the attention what next? NAGI the snake girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends ยฃ114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / Brazilโ€™s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.