Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest (75872 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by 1Sharon(f): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
McStoic:

Go and finish correcting your nonsense dentition first if that will boost your self image. I understand the environment you newly found yourself is giving you inferiority complex πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
You are a silly little bluestocking. But don't worry, age will take care of that...

The environment that I newly found myself? What an idiot you are. And you just helped me prove my point without even trying.

You have egg on your face and you're trying to face with this weak punch. But you already revealed your unsophistication.

Damn oaf.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by McStoic(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
1Sharon:

The environment that I newly found myself? What an idiot you are. And you just helped me prove my point without even trying.

You have egg on your face and you're trying to face with this weak punch. But you already revealed your unsophistication.

Damn oaf.

Say it again without crying πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. . Who cares about the point of a grade A wannabe. After removing the braces, try getting a psychologist to handle your inferiority complex. JJC..

You look so malnourished by the way. Change that profile picture grin...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by 1Sharon(f): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
McStoic:

Say it again without crying πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. . Who cares about the point of a grade A bluestocking. After removing the braces, try getting a psychologist to handle your inferiority complex. JJC.. Taaa...

You're just a dunce. I'll desist going back and forth with you to avoid hurting my brain.

Please don't breed and reproduce yourself either, public service!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by MrDoGood(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2023
Nice tattoo
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by isycollins(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2023
I don't know what to call this, is it fashion or what
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by rahmontech(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The snake lives in her womb swallowing the glory of every man who engages her in coitus, especially the ones who squirt their seeds inside her.

Typical of a Nigerian! So if i draw scorpion or lion that means i have lion in my womb? Omo! Issues chock for this country of ours. You guys make me sick cry SMH
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by ceejayluv(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Na wa , is the man that will sleep with this woman I am more worried about
I'd still smash though....
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Ireportlive: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2023
People get mind sha
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by MyExpression(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The snake lives in her womb swallowing the glory of every man who engages her in coitus, especially the ones who squirt their seeds inside her.

How?

Is the snake swallowing sperm cells or invisible destiny...( is every successful person a virgin)
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by alizma: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2023
Boys go still serve her breakfast at the appropriate time.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Kion: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2023
Aide in gutter affairs dey talk lmaooo
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Emma1Oj(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Na wa , is the man that will sleep with this woman I am more worried about
So u wan tel me now, say if she open legs for you, you no go enter?

Dey play, just dey play.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Dididrumz(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2023
westlius:
Men dey wey go knack d snake commot for her body
Dem full Nairaland

You no go knack if them give You? grin
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by TemplarLandry: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2023
It's spiritual. Don't be carnal.
MyExpression:

How?

Is the snake swallowing sperm cells or invisible destiny...( is every successful person a virgin)
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by lomprico(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2023
I read comments on this thread and SMH!

Religion did us no good at all.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Machinegun91(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2023
What do you expect from those serpents?

A serpent picture on the chest of a senior serpent
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by zinaunreal(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2023
9jahotblog:
I’m scared too. This lady is an agent of serpent. This one never hide where she belong

Another lost 🧠
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by talented321: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2023
Manchi, you have made my day. Thanks
TsbAfrica:
I just imagine where the tail of that snake leads ... This type you just find a way to pump and dump ... This one doesn't deserve to have Mrs in front of her name ... Just to be milking thirsty men like cows both financially and sekshually..... Oloshoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo candidlady see your gender people o ... She is even busy booking hook up right there hahah negotiating price for over night haha !!!

I am in the mood for trouble so mention with care!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by MyExpression(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It's spiritual. Don't be carnal.

Oh...ok.

I don't fully know bout that realm.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by TemplarLandry: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2023
Don't be carnal.
rahmontech:

Typical of a Nigerian! So if i draw scorpion or lion that means i have lion in my womb? Omo! Issues chock for this country of ours. You guys make me sick cry SMH
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Chibuezem(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Snake complaining about snakes.
your comment is just awesome keep it up

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by complexstuffs(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2023
Abeg make Una free her jooor

Humans are far more dangerous than snakes
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by 2016v2017: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2023
sad
VeryWickedMan:
Snake complaining about snakes.
Joe Igbokwe the serpent, talking against snake, very funny.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Total rubbish! grin grin what a ridiculous crap! You cannot proof any of these your bullshit!
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2023
Pretty women, i would like to fork her tongue i love snaky women.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2023
She's suffering from serpentine spirit her relatives need to take her to mfm for deliverance
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Reelmii: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2023
Na man go still sleep with her
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Chibuezem(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2023
1Sharon:

Pause right there.

What does my comment have to do with african spirituality ??

lol they don judge you finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends Β£114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.