Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) (117842 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Mom Confronts Staff After Discovering Books That Teach Kids About Gender Change / Uk Schools That Accepts Cotonou Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by segcymoor(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Sniper101:

You dun see am nah.
A bro became a babe !

Chai..see ass cheesy cheesy
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by clydecarson(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Kaycee54321:

You're a big FOOL.

A school in UK is now schools in UK abi.

Eat shit.

Mods una no go see this one but if it's me you'd ban me asap.

Back to you,you be weerey and I gat nothing to say to you
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Sniper101(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
segcymoor:

Chai..see ass cheesy cheesy

the ass set Sha
...most Babes sef no get this type grin

tho we all know Dude went under the knife.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by CartelKenneth: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
kenrisma535:
The euphrates River is drying up already, the angels will blow the trumpet at the call of God.

you know that the same concept of God that you’re talking about was created by the white man who is pushing does LGBTQ nonsense right?
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by CartelKenneth: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
kkins25:
I don't think masturbation is something we'd want to be encouraging. The psychological implications are too great to risk it.

What psychological implications? it helps men both young and old avoid prostate cancer
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Kaycee54321(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
clydecarson:

Mods una no go see this one but if it's me you'd ban me asap.

Back to you,you be weerey and I gat nothing to say to you

grin grin

E say na back to me, malu
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Kaycee54321(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
folake4u:

I never see you vex before, Kaycee. 😂😂😂😂

Na transfer of aggression before jare.

But now e don dey funny me.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Exodora: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
Last week i was bored so i decided to click on Bleep videos, goodness God i couldn't sleep for two days cause the nonse keep pumping up to my face and head, is as if i was about to go mad especially that sleepless state.
Wonder how this kids will cope after viewing these images.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Reflect7: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Japaa goons, pay attention to your kids

Hahahaha.

Imagine say you Japa, come marry, born pickin, and after some years your son go enter house tell you say him don find husband to marry. 🤭
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Reflect7: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
In this crazy world… If I didn't have the hope of Jesus Christ and Heaven, I would be in a mental institution right now.

If you Having any form of Hope in this sinking world, you have to wake up .
This Ship is Sinking speedily and is heading to catastrophic disaster and destruction beyond human understanding.

Live every second in the Conciousnessof your Eternity.
Run to JESUS CHRIST. HE alone is the Life boat and Hope in this Sinking world

Mumu. Is it not the same people that taught you “Jesus” that are teaching you Homo and LGBTQ?

Better go and research their “Jesus” and see it is FAKE RUBBISH too, and then return to the religion of your ancestors and update it like the Chinese and Indians did theirs.

Follow follow people. “Jesus”.

Shebi their “Jesus” was said to be “very close” to one his male ‘disciples’, whether John or Simon or whatever their name is.

Na that una oyinbo “Jesus” wey be the original GAYLORD.

Rubbish.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by folake4u(f): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Kaycee54321:

Na transfer of aggression before jare.

But now e don dey funny me.

I can imagine. 😂😂

Pele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Reflect7: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Benwallt:
Oyibo will destroy us all. A time is coming where fathers will be marrying Their daughters and sons marrying their mothers

Believe you me that is their plan.

Plus humans having sex with, and marrying their dogs, cats etc.

That’s also on their agenda.

Devil incarnates.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by bentenny(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Kodak9:
Lol 😂😂 they tried to do it for our side.one of them got killed the next day.
Imagine d audacity! angry
I don't supporting their killing but if their movement continues unabated,they might kill our children with their acts of abnormalities!
As one of them don die,the rest go respect their innocent lives!
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Kodak9(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
bentenny:

Imagine d audacity! angry
I don't supporting their killing but if their movement continues unabated,they might kill our children with their acts of abnormalities!
As one of them don die,the rest go respect their innocent lives!
that's true I was not in support of the Killing,but they stepped to far. Imagine waking up early in the morning to hear some insane ppl shouting about gay rights.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by patwilly(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
daddytime:

Ehennnn, na now I get your time.

You said you've been following me due to your joblessness to know I am a closet gay? What's closet gay?

Okay, I am openly gay and the question now becomes "what you wanna do about it"?

You demonic, hate-filled, miserable thing.

Your dark and evil mind is the reason why you are miserable and frustrated at life and everyone.

You opened a thread to seek advice on what car to buy as your "first" at age 50. How many years did it take your miserable life to save up the money for the car? An amount we make in 1-2 weeks legally, you waste of space.

You are buying your first car at this age and wishing some who buys cars for people both here in Nigeria and abroad without any flinch, death?

You see that first car wey you buy so, na the car go take your life sotey your family no go even recognise your corpse or find any scrap of your cursed body to salvage. Take out most of the gadgets wey deycthe car wey be the handiwork of gay people so that your death go come quickly. Hate-filled, vile waste of sperm.

Research and facts have been steadily made available to show that low-lives like you who are always so passionate about criticising and calling for the head of same-sex individuals are actually deep down within them gays who try to put up a smokecreen and a facade in a bid to continually suppress what they actually feel from within...(that's where the word 'closet gay" emanated from.

You know me very well ba?

Then you should know this is how I don't spare any imp like you who get on my mentions to spill trash.

Aschlock...

Yes, I was spamboted on my main moniker (gaby).

A comment made fittingly by peverse creatures of your type. I'm not even 30. so where did you get the 50 year old thing from? You need to go back to school and this time unlearn your homosexual habits. I'm not going to reply to all the other trash you wrote. I feel unclean already replying to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by patwilly(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
pansophist:

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. Sun Tzu.

Every man should live by this principle. My regards.
You are most welcome. A pleasure.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by daddytime(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
patwilly:

A comment made fittingly by peverse creatures of your type. I'm not even 30. so where did you get the 50 year old thing from? You need to go back to school and this time unlearn your homosexual habits. I'm not going to reply to all the other trash you wrote. I feel unclean already replying to you.

At whatever cursed age you are right about now, I was already married, had kids I was responsible for, and taking care of my 10 siblings plus my parents and extended families even as "gay" that you called me.

I have already told you the kind of horrible death that you deserve and awaits you.

Numbskull.

You go kill yourself to hold iPhone, wear Tom Ford scent, and buy the latest designer wears with your hard-earned money to put on your useless body while forgetting that the brains behind them all are the same gays you think deserve death.

Hate-filled barbaric imp.

I do not have a problem with gays and whatever they chose to do with their bodies other than the subject of this topic where they are trying to teach or indoctrinate kids with their lifestyles.

I am of the opinion that if it is indeed natural and how they deem okay to live their lives, they should go ahead and not shove it down anyone's throat or teach it.

I wasn't taught to see a gargantuan and matured natural boobi and kpekus to get my big boy stand at attention because it is all-natural.

Na him you say na death you want call upon you and your entire lineage head.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Princewill1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
12yrs old cannot vote in the West.

12yrs old cannot drive in the West.

But 12yrs old can make important life decision by transitioning from male to female in the West.

The soon collapse of the Western societies will be self inflicted.

I'm yet to see the type of money that will make me to live and raise family in the West, I can only go there on vacation.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Melagros(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Antiochus:
Righteousness2 Babylon don come o. Babylon ooooo. Babylon has fallen o. Come and do something o. Let's call on pastor Lazarus to intercede for Babylon pls. I hate Babylon and its ways. Anyway gog and magog is coming according to pastor Righteousness2.
Pastor righteousness is no where to be found on this thread grin
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Raalsalghul: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Gerrard59:

Singapore, Japan and South Korea are equally prosperous places, but this nonsense will never happen in those countries. Malaysia is doing pretty well economically and in infrastructure, yet such nonsense can never happen. The same applies to Taiwan, Hong Kong and big bros China.

What type of infrastructure do you mean?
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by johnstin(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
All these is letting us know that the great tribulation that will begin after the rapture of the saints will be very brutal.
It is better for me to strive and remain on the narrow path that leads to eternal life than to miss the rapture and experience the brutality of the anti-christ, after the rapture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by pansophist(m): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
bentenny:
This is so preposterous and wicked! angry angry

Now i know why Uganda had to upgrade their anti Homosexual law from prison to a death sentence!
If you give these abnormal and sick people a metre they will take a mile!

dinachi:

This movement, this disgusting LGBTQ agenda started taking root when people like you kept pushing the live and let live bullshit. Enjoy what you allowed.

When people like us were shouting that giving gays legitimacy will open doors to all kind of disgusting and perverted minds to unleash evil on children, it was the silent one, people like you that gave them the impetus. Today, your myopia then is showing. You people will never learn.

Yes, it is known as the slippery slope. If you permit something once, just prepare to continue permitting an upgraded version of it until it gets to a point you ask yourself, what the hell is going on?

The starting point was feminism in the 50s, but we all know that feminism then and now is like light and darkness. Now we have fourth-wave feminism. Then the next was LGBT, now we don't even know which level, we have again, last time I checked, its now LGBTQIA+

Then they upgraded it to trans, then added pronouns, then made it punishable by law for people to use the right pronouns even if they don't know shit about these things (eg in Canada). then gender went from binary mode (male/female) to multi-mode. I don't even know how many genders those forkers have now.

Then there is one called Otherkins, This one has not yet gone viral, but if you google it, it's actually a thing. They are people that think they should be animals and are wrongly assigned to be humans. So they act out as animals and eat from the floor.

And there are now academicians defending pedophilia as something natural. One was hosted on TED Talk the other day. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Imagine an adult given an audience to defend sleeping with children.

Search on youtube for ´´Let’s be mature about Pedophilia´´ by Madeleine van der Bruggen, and watch how sick Western society has become, as the audience claps listening to a paedo apologist defend pedophilia.

So yea, that's the consequence of the slippery slope. If you let one fly, the other demons will find their way in. And it will not end here. in ten years time, the demons would have multiplied, and what we are passing through now will be seen as the norm.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by pansophist(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
bentenny:
This is so preposterous and wicked! angry angry

I am waiting for any confident gay or transgender mumu that has the mind to hoist their disgusting rainbow flag on the streets in Nigeria or my state of residence!
I dare them to try it and they will be met with enough brutality!
angry angry

They no go come to your place of residence, because they know people that will roast them. I will use an example. When I travel around the West, animals especially pigeons aint scared of people. They will fly on your hands and steal food from you.

But for Naija, I have never been within 20 meters of a pigeon before, since they know that Nigerians aint smiling. It is the same for those trans forkers. If they dare bring their nonsense into public display, calling the police on them will be heaven. I trust my Naija boys.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:32am On Jun 20, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
NA OVERFEEDING DEY WORRY SOME PEOPLE IN UK ,EUROPE AND USA THAT ARE PROMOTING THIS DISGUSTING SIGHT.
LET THOSE SOCALLED WHITE LGBT SWITCH PLACES WITH US BY COMING DOWN TO LIVE IN AJEGUNLE GETTO OR WARRI SLUMS,WHILE WE NAIJA GO TO INHABIT THEIR PLACES.

BY THE TIME THEY SUFFER WELLA UNDER HOT SUN THEIR BRAIN TO GO CALMDOWN FOR JESUS,AND THEY WILL SEE WHETHER THEY WILL CONTINUE THESE NONSENSE WHEN THEM NO SEE GARRI TO DRINK. angry devil possesed USELESS WHITEHEADS.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 2:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Raalsalghul:

What type of infrastructure do you mean?

Almost the kind of infrastructure found in developed countries. For instance, many citizens from developed countries can live in Malaysia and enjoy an acceptable standard of living as their home countries at a low cost. Such is not possible in Nigeria. However, issues like crime and acceptable level of public service have lower standards than developed countries. Also, another way to assess how developed or stable or rich a country is based on the strength of her passport. Malaysia's passport is pretty strong for a Muslim-populated nation. Before the UAE rose up the ranks, she was the only Muslim-majority country with a pretty strong passport.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by UnproudLife: 5:28am On Jun 20, 2023
pacino26:
As a father and a human from the cradle of civilization I think I should leave the UK for the japa crew. Na Moscow I de go in peace with my family soon; good morals, good food, affordable housing, low cost of living and very tolerant to Africans. If you want to mention me and argue why I am choosing Russia or want to give me reasons why the likes of US, UK and other perverted parts of Europe is better just know that I hereby concede defeat before you start.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by MySolace: 6:32am On Jun 20, 2023
lhordspy:

But when stories are accompany with glaring facts, and evidence that look extreme and hard. You dismissing them as an exaggeration - leaves one to wonder about your sense of judgement.
Bro i Taya for some people o....

No b d other day Biden hosted dem in White House..., Dey were partying and girating, inside White House!!! angry

I still don't know d real mission behind dis LGBTQ
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by chariisGRACE(m): 6:36am On Jun 20, 2023
pansophist:

Yes, it is known as the slippery slope. If you permit something once, just prepare to continue permitting an upgraded version of it until it gets to a point you ask yourself, what the hell is going on?

The starting point was feminism in the 50s, but we all know that feminism then and now is like light and darkness. Now we have fourth-wave feminism. Then the next was LGBT, now we don't even know which level, we have again, last time I checked, its now LGBTQIA+

Then they upgraded it to trans, then added pronouns, then made it punishable by law for people to use the right pronouns even if they don't know shit about these things (eg in Canada). then gender went from binary mode (male/female) to multi-mode. I don't even know how many genders those forkers have now.

Then there is one called Otherkins, This one has not yet gone viral, but if you google it, it's actually a thing. They are people that think they should be animals and are wrongly assigned to be humans. So they act out as animals and eat from the floor.

And there are now academicians defending pedophilia as something natural. One was hosted on TED Talk the other day. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Imagine an adult given an audience to defend sleeping with children.

Search on youtube for ´´Let’s be mature about Pedophilia´´ by Madeleine van der Bruggen, and watch how sick Western society has become, as the audience claps listening to a paedo apologist defend pedophilia.

So yea, that's the consequence of the slippery slope. If you let one fly, the other demons will find their way in. And it will not end here. in ten years time, the demons would have multiplied, and what we are passing through now will be seen as the norm.

I have been reading about all these things form vigilantcitizen dot com. These things are sponsored by the rulers of this world.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by MySolace: 6:36am On Jun 20, 2023
omophunky:
Op is even helping them to spread the message by posting it here.
Lol... grin
People da didn't know now know, if we have minor within us, he/she has learnt, some would wanna practice too. grin
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Adgraced: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2023
This is shocking to say the least!! A society that do not believe in God or morality!
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by daddytime(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
patwilly:

You are not even 30 yet, you said?

You will never see your 30th.

You will die a very horrible and painful death before your 30th.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Adgraced: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
daddytime:

At whatever cursed age you are right about now, I was already married, had kids I was responsible for, and taking care of my 10 siblings plus my parents and extended families even as "gay" that you called me.

I have already told you the kind of horrible death that you deserve and awaits you.

Numbskull.

You go kill yourself to hold iPhone, wear Tom Ford scent, and buy the latest designer wears with you hard-earned money to put on your useless body while forgetting that the brains behind them all are the same gays you think deserve death.

Hate-filled barbaric imp.

I do not have a problem with gays and whatever they chose to do with their bodies other than the subject of this topic where they are trying to teach or indoctrinate kids with their lifestyles.

I am of the opinion that if it is indeed natural and how they deem okay to live their lives, they should go ahead and not shove it down anyone's throat or teach it.

I wasn't thought to see a gargantuan and matured natural boobi and kpekus to get my big boy stand at attention because it is all-natural.

Na him you say na death you want call upon you and your entire lineage head.

Who is the Admin in this forum?! These types of vile comments should not be allowed nah.. I see a lot of disturbed souls venting on other people on this platform! Wetin??!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Unilag Admission Information / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.