Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) (117840 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Mom Confronts Staff After Discovering Books That Teach Kids About Gender Change / Uk Schools That Accepts Cotonou Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
It's members of the japa crew that should be worrying about this, it does not concern me. Na Nigeria I dey kampe! grin
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by daddytime(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
Adgraced:
Who is the Admin in this forum?! These types of vile comments should not be allowed nah.. I see a lot of disturbed souls venting on other people on this platform! Wetin??!!

If your brain is as intact as you are trying to portray here, you should have seen his comment wishing me death before you got to this point of the thread.

I hope you'll give yourself a brain and let this be the last you'll quote or get on my mentions.

Undisturbed soul.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by SultanYoung: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
segcymoor:

I am lost.. Muslim believe in coming of Christ??

Yes without believing in him and him coming back you can't be a Muslim.

Is part of our Six Article Of Faith
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
solreb:
Please read the below. That is how you can be lead into righteousness.

*Rom 10:8- 13. 8But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): 9that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” 12For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”*

Go on. Help him with an appropriate confession.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
PDJT:

-And today, I call upon the name of the Lord, for myself, wives and children. 🙏🏽.
-Thank you, brother Sol.

Hi PDJT

Salvation is a resolute and heartfelt choice to embrace Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal Savior, declaring that you will no longer live according to your own desires, but in a manner that brings pleasure to God.

It is rooted in the firm belief that Jesus indeed walked this earth and sacrificed Himself for the forgiveness of your sins. The simple message of John 3:16

Please say this prayer with faith and a preparedness to surrender.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before You acknowledging that I am a sinner in need of Your grace and forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ, Your Son, walked this earth, died on the cross, and rose again to redeem me from my sins.

I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that You raised Him from the dead. I surrender my life to You, accepting Jesus as my Lord and Personal Savior.

I ask for Your forgiveness for all my sins, and I repent from my old ways of living according to my own desires. I desire to follow You and live in a manner that pleases You.

Fill me with Your Holy Spirit, guide me in Your truth, and empower me to live a life that reflects Your love and righteousness. Thank You for the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.

In His precious name, I pray.

Amen.

Unfortunately, you can't make this confession on behalf of anyone. So Your wife and kids will have to make this confession from their own mouth and heart.

May the good Lord give you an encounter.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
livebullet:
If you are in UK look for a Catholic school for your kids... Catholic schools are anti-Lgbt

The same Catholic body that has divisions wedding gay people?
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by pansophist(m): 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
segcymoor:

Guy.. something tells me you have the gist of mystery of life

I don´t have it o. You will have to ask falseprophet1 for that one.

I am just a lover of very old books, hence it seems like I talk like the gods. If you go lose guard, I go even scam you throway. I no send grin
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
pansophist:
Na today? I only pity those that decides to raise a family in the West. Yes you'll get the material satisfaction, but you'll sell your soul as a consequence.

You'll have no control over your kids, since the government and school does. You can't discipline your kids, you'll be punished for that. If your wife is a lowkey demon on hibernation, the system gives her all the power to unmask and punish you.

You'll eat unhealthy junk foods. Even the so called fruits is not sweet. You'll be led by leaders that constantly destroy other parts of the world to maintain the Western lifestyle you're used to.

Seeing letters from the postman will always give you a heart attack because it might be the tax man asking you to pay something back. You'll be expected to partake in the lie and pretend a man that cut his deek off is a woman.

That a woman who cuts her brest off with a plastic deek is a dude. If I go to my doctor and say that I think I'm a white man, they'll think I'm stupid.

But if I tell the same doctor that I think I'm a woman, they'll clap and call me courageous for coming out, then bill me, butcher off my deek and inject my system with all kinds of hormones.

If you don't want to date a trans, you'll be called transphobic, a close minded idiot that shouldn't live in the modern world. Even admiring the beauty of a lady can make her sue you for sexual harassment.

But it doesn't work the other way around. You can't sue a woman for sexual harassment. Women are your boss de facto, it's not written in the law, but in practice, that's how it goes.

I can write freely on naira land here, at most, mod will ban you. Write like that in the West and some idiot wants you to loose your job. Their so called freedom of speech is basically freedom to speak the official narrative, and not from your heart.

You legally can't marry more than one wife/husband, but you can fork as many as you want, de facto polygamy.

A girl that in one hand, will say men are sexually objectifying her, but same girl is on onlyfans objectifying herself for cash. When cash is involved, is business, not objectification.

Should I continue ? Western world don cast. Sha move there if you are a mindless robot that shiny things are enough to make you happy. But if you crave a deeper meaning in life, there are many places that can give you that.

Well detailed, articulated, documented and succinctly put, haven schooled and lived in the Western world and in different other countries on planet earth, l, Absolutely agree with you, this post should be engraved and pasted at the DEPARTURE EXIT hall of the international airport OF ALL 54 countries in Africa, those crying out on different social media outlets eg my wife or kid called police on me a abroad, my children disrespects me abroad etc should pay attention to all the information in this post, all those traveling via Australian, Canadian skilled workers program, students visa, family reunion etc, print this information and put it in your wallet, @ poster, kudos to you and blessed be the WOMB that carried you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Sirephraim: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Are you looking for a vibrant community where you can connect with fellow Nigerians who share your passions? Necxim (https://necxim.com) offers an exciting platform filled with engaging discussions, valuable insights, and exclusive content tailored specifically to meet your interests.

Why Choose Necxim?

Share your thoughts, experiences, and expertise with a community that values your unique perspective.

Gain access to expert advice, insider knowledge, and resources that will empower you personally and professionally.

Explore the rich tapestry of Nigerian arts, traditions, music, and more with fellow enthusiasts who truly understand and appreciate our diverse heritage.

Join us today at https://necxim.com and experience the difference that sets us apart. Let's embark on this incredible journey together and create memories that will last a lifetime.

Together, let's make NECXIM the vibrant hub of Nigerian discussions and connections!
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by patwilly(m): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
daddytime:

You are not even 30 yet, you said?

You will never see your 30th.

You will die a very horrible and painful death before your 30th.

I won't in Jesus name. Make u rest bros. no give yourself high BP
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Jman06(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Father4all:
I keep telling people, if actually the anti christ and Mark of the beast is true, it will start from USA and Britain. I don't just know why this bunch of so called intellectuals sold their souls to devil
You'll be disappointed when the so called anti christ or mark of the beast starts right here in Nigeria.

FYI, Nigeria and the black nations are the devil's abode on earth! That is why all manner of evil and wickedness prevail here. The evil leaders that loot resources meant for Nigeria's development and use them to take their families and loved ones to the west are footsoldiers of the devil.

So, if you like cry blood about what gender people choose to identify with or what they want to do with their genitals, your tears won't make Nigeria better than any of those western countries. Not in terms of morality, righteousness nor in any other thing whatsoever.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Father4all: 1:21am On Jun 25, 2023
Jman06:
You'll be disappointed when the so called anti christ or mark of the beast starts right here in Nigeria.

FYI, Nigeria and the black nations are the devil's abode on earth! That is why all manner of evil and wickedness prevail here. The evil leaders that loot resources meant for Nigeria's development and use them to take their families and loved ones to the west are footsoldiers of the devil.

So, if you like cry blood about what gender people choose to identify with or what they want to do with their genitals, your tears won't make Nigeria better than any of those western countries. Not in terms of morality, righteousness nor in any other thing whatsoever.
your useless generations will cry blood. Infact, your entire family will cry for you this year. Amin
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by livebullet(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

The same Catholic body that has divisions wedding gay people?

It's obvious you know nothing about denominations. So the Catholic Church is now meant to answer the sins of the English Church?
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by kenrisma535(m): 2:19am On Jun 26, 2023
CartelKenneth:

you know that the same concept of God that you’re talking about was created by the white man who is pushing does LGBTQ nonsense right?

We can't blame them, do we?. If we read our Bible, we can observe that, the scripture says heaven and earth shall not pass until every scripture has been fulfilled. The END of the world has begun.. Sex championship on europe, school teaching kids LGBT and very soon the world will use one currency... As you can see, every single minute, the apocalypse draws nearer but before then the glorious rapture in the twinkling of an eye will come just like the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah like it has never happened before. Sir Newton saw the future and said no man should live to see the end of the world because it will be like none other and will be the most cataclysmic time far more terrifying than the event that took place in Sodom and Gomorrah. God has warned me strongly thrice thru my dreams about the rapture.. The righteous people were orbs floating in the sky. I'm pretty sure the Antichrist will come from the USA.. Their evil is too much.. They wanna control the world... And God has had enough.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Adgraced: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
daddytime:

If your brain is as intact as you are trying to portray here, you should have seen his comment wishing me death before you got to this point of the thread.

I hope you'll give yourself a brain and let this be the last you'll quote or get on my mentions.

Undisturbed soul.
Mr Daddytime ..You are the one wishing someone untimely death nah?! And why are you threatening me on NL not to get on your mentions? This is a public forum the last I checked..Please get your soul healed man...There is so much venom coming from you!
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by hammed71(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
You guys should go online and see what's happening in Canada concerning this LGBTQ stuff.
walai you go fear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Unilag Admission Information / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.