Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) (117843 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Mom Confronts Staff After Discovering Books That Teach Kids About Gender Change / Uk Schools That Accepts Cotonou Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by TenQ: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

Why do you think good and evil are the only way to classify things?

I don't think this is necessary for kids this young. At least allow them to start puberty so that the physical changes can be put into context and managed. I don't see the benefit in telling young children some of these information especially without engaging parents as way to smooth out the rough edges in the delivery of this information. I knew about sperm and egg, pregnancy, puberty, etc as early as 8 years old and it was from my parents.
I am looking at it from a purely rational point of view
1. Animals play sex from before they are biologically ready
2. No child is harmed and the teachers are even professionals
3. I don't think there is a medical consequence for children playing sex as long as they don't do the real thing and get pregnant.
4. Part of their lessons would be safe sex
5. The teachers are teaching the children about sex and sexuality, through masturbation therapy

How good can these be?
Atheists have used these arguments for ages?!
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by pansophist(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
SavageBoy:

Boss, for where you go come raise your family??

Kazakhstan lol
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Antiochus(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
pansophist:

Kazakhstan lol

Really?
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Satanistx: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Father4all:
was your father among those that wrote the bible? Idiot
my father is too smart to write a useless fairy tale like that
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by segcymoor(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
SultanYoung:

Alright let me make it a Black & White.

This are few of the signs of the end time in Islam[/b]

Senseless immorality would prevail. ...

Unnatural phenomenons would occur. ...

The appearance of dark, satanic evils such as the Antichrist, Gog and Magog, and Sufyani.

The arrival of messianic saviors such as the Mahdi and Jesus, who along with divine intervention, will restore justice.

I am lost.. Muslim believe in coming of Christ??
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by pansophist(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Antiochus:

Really?

Why not?
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by pansophist(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
segcymoor:

Nigga grin grin

Do trace my contact below to chat... it's only one thing I value in individual... Nothing else!

Innate intelligence..

Respect odogwu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Antiochus(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
pansophist:

Why not?

How is standard of living there? Hope you are enjoying life?
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by rlauncher(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
And to think that some people want to japa with their family to these God-forsaking societies😦.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by soccerlite: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Japaa goons, pay attention to your kids

Hmmm

If care is not taken they will be the import medium
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by pansophist(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Antiochus:

How is standard of living there? Hope you are enjoying life?

I'm Kidding man. I'm not in Kazakhstan.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by LordReed(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
TenQ:

3. I don't think there is a medical consequence for children playing sex as long as they don't do the real thing and get pregnant.
5. The teachers are teaching the children about sex and sexuality, through masturbation therapy

How good can these be?
Atheists have used these arguments for ages?!

Show me where atheists have been arguing that we should teach children that haven't even hit puberty to masturbate.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Charly68: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
Seems living in that place for parents is like living in hell of a place..how can i allow my children to be exposed to all these sorts of abnormal teaching called education. We should thank God for this nation oo!

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by TenQ: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

Show me where atheists have been arguing that we should teach children that haven't even hit puberty to masturbate.
I didn't say this o!

I said, Atheists have been using the same kind of arguments I have posted: it is not about masturbation.

Please don't change that subject!

Again :

How good can these be?
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Kodak9(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
hakym619:
embarassed

Thank God for Islam else this world would have gone upside down since 280 yrs ago. Alihamdulilahi
I stand with you bro.even tho am a Christian I respect Muslims for being serious with their religion,you can't come to any Muslim country and do those LGBT shit.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by LordReed(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
TenQ:

I didn't say this o!

I said, Atheists have been using the same kind of arguments I have posted: it is not about masturbation.

Please don't change that subject!

Again :

How good can these be?

Show me where atheists have been making these same kind of arguments.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by TenQ: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

Show me where atheists have been making these same kind of arguments.
Don't change the subject!

How good can these arguments be?
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by LordReed(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
TenQ:

Don't change the subject!

Not changing the subject, where have atheists been using these arguments.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Kodak9(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
bentenny:
This is so preposterous and wicked! angry angry

Now i know why Uganda had to upgrade their anti Homosexual law from prison to a death sentence!
If you give these abnormal and sick people a metre they will take a mile!

Just imagine what they are teaching kids! angry angry
And for those who claim they are in support of the LGBT community and yet claim they don't indulge in such practices,you are equally as guilty!

I am waiting for any confident gay or transgender mumu that has the mind to hoist their disgusting rainbow flag on the streets in Nigeria or my state of residence!
I dare them to try it and they will be met with enough brutality!
angry angry

Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they tried to do it for our side.one of them got killed the next day.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by TenQ: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

Not changing the subject, where have atheists been using these arguments.
When they argue about sin, homosexuality etc with those who believe in God. They make arguments LIKE I have shown. But that is not the point for now

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by LordReed(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
TenQ:

When they argue about sin, homosexuality etc with those who believe in God. They make arguments LIKE I have shown. But that is not the point for now

The point is if you are comparing these to arguments to arguments atheists have made then we to see if it is a valid comparison. You can't be saying these are arguments atheists have made when it is not true.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by segcymoor(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
pansophist:

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. Sun Tzu.

Every man should live by this principle. My regards.

Guy.. something tells me you have the gist of mystery of life
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Sniper101(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
segcymoor:

Bro.. you mean that picture is man being transgender to lady?

You dun see am nah.
A bro became a babe !

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by segcymoor(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
PrincewithGod:

You are having fun mocking God and His Word being preachedby His servant, the time is coming you will stand before Him to be judged by what you are saying.

God can't be mock... it's not possible

Here or hereafter...the truth shall prevail
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by TenQ: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

The point is if you are comparing these to arguments to arguments atheists have made then we to see if it is a valid comparison. You can't be saying these are arguments atheists have made when it is not true.

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Kaycee54321(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
clydecarson:

Oga no dey type nonsense,it happened in a school in UK,their parents were outside the school holding placards protesting and also a copy of the book was displayed

Verify properly before saying shit

You're a big FOOL.

A school in UK is now schools in UK abi.

Eat shit.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Kaycee54321(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
maasoap:

You are saying that the one we already saw evidence of its existence is nothing but media sensation but at the same time, you're telling us that the one we hardly saw evidence of it is the one we should believe. You don't know what you are saying

Evidence of existence is info from one school in the UK based on journalism from daily mail.

Evidence you hardly saw is UNILAG in your own country.

You don't know what you're typing.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by LordReed(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
TenQ:

If you are looking at it from that point of view why are you attributing it to atheists? Are you now an atheist?
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Father4all: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Satanistx:
my father is too smart to write a useless fairy tale like that
grin
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by TenQ: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

If you are looking at it from that point of view why are you attributing it to atheists? Are you now an atheist?
I guess it's obvious to you how shallow your arguments are when confronted with issues about morality.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by folake4u(f): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
Kaycee54321:

You're a big FOOL.

A school in UK is now schools in UK abi.

Eat shit.

I never see you vex before, Kaycee. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by LordReed(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
TenQ:

I guess it's obvious to you how shallow your arguments are when confronted with issues about morality.

Such duplicitousness. LoLz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Unilag Admission Information / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.