Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) (117839 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Mom Confronts Staff After Discovering Books That Teach Kids About Gender Change / Uk Schools That Accepts Cotonou Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by FutureFocus: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
I sense conspiracy
The UK is very tricky , everybody know this is wrong and they know too, it’s shameful that UK is indirectly fighting a certain religion, they know some people will remove their kids from their schools because of this, some will choose to relocate elsewhere, the British are the one of the most tricky people, shame

4 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by odenkirk: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
when you dont have issues to deal with you turn to madness.here we r battling hunger,poor roads no electricity no good health care facilities who will think about stupid lgbtq

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by maxzzo1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
All d Japaz will be rethinking sending der kidz back home for schooling.....

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by dvkot(m): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
Let them just keep their nonsense there to themselves

6 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by MrColdsweat: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
Home schooling is the way to go.

4 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
Oyibo will destroy us all. A time is coming where fathers will be marrying Their daughters and sons marrying their mothers

6 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Kaycee54321(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
Aw, come on.

'Schools in UK' are NOT teaching kids to masturbate. This is sensational journalism.

Also, if you think that this 'perversion' is only restricted to the 'West', then you're living under a rock oh. Go to UNILAG and other higher institutions and see signs & wonders. Most peeps in Nigeria are just hiding 'in the closet' because of the societal backlash.

Lastly, the letters are currently LGBTQIA+.
Yes, it's longer now and still counting...that's what the + is for, I guess.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by madridguy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Yankee101: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
They’re building kids for predators

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by bamitinn(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Do you verify it. Rumour plenty this era oooo
Kingsnairaland:
Oh my God help us from this perverted west.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by corlin2(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
You’ll still see fools not disgusted by this

3 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Satanistx: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
Population control done the wrong way

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Father4all: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
I keep telling people, if actually the anti christ and Mark of the beast is true, it will start from USA and Britain. I don't just know why this bunch of so called intellectuals sold their souls to devil

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
All form of explicit sex education ( heterosexual and homosexual) should be reserved till 18.

Below 18, sex education should be limited to:
1) puberty changes( menstruation,wet dreams etc)
2)sexual harassment ( if you touch my private part,It is an offence,I will report).
3) birth controls/safe sex. I had to include this because kids are having sex.

Any other thing aside that is absurdity. 18 years as age of consent should also I clude the age at which certain sex topics should be explained in detail

3 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Satanistx: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
Father4all:
I keep telling people, if actually the anti christ and Mark of the beast is true, it will start from USA and Britain. I don't just know why this bunch of so called intellectuals sold their souls to devil
na you want tell people wey wrote bible about bible?

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Annahh(f): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
You see why I don't want to base in the West, I don't want to raise kids with depraved mind.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Dpharisee: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

Some of these stories tend to be exaggerations from the media whose end game is politics and winning votes for their conservative political sponsors.
Even with pictorial evidence you are calling it exaggerated?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by isabi2lof: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
You guys are helping them to spread the information, anything gay, sex, alcohol and the likes are always number one on front page.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
NA OVERFEEDING DEY WORRY SOME PEOPLE IN UK ,EUROPE AND USA THAT ARE PROMOTING THIS DISGUSTING SIGHT.
LET THOSE SOCALLED WHITE LGBT SWITCH PLACES WITH US BY COMING DOWN TO LIVE IN AJEGUNLE GETTO OR WARRI SLUMS,WHILE WE NAIJA GO TO INHABIT THEIR PLACES.

BY THE TIME THEY SUFFER WELLA UNDER HOT SUN THEIR BRAIN TO GO CALMDOWN FOR JESUS,AND THEY WILL SEE WHETHER THEY WILL CONTINUE THESE NONSENSE WHEN THEM NO SEE GARRI TO DRINK. angry devil possesed USELESS WHITEHEADS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by dinachi(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
gaby:
This is where I get pissed at the LGBTQ and their proponents.

As much as I am of the opinion that life should be "live and let live" forcing and shoving their lifestyle down people's throats goes against every reasonable sense and meaning of the above toga.

Haba...
This movement, this disgusting LGBTQ agenda started taking root when people like you kept pushing the live and let live bullshit. Enjoy what you allowed.

When people like us were shouting that giving gays legitimacy will open doors to all kind of disgusting and perverted minds to unleash evil on children, it was the silent one, people like you that gave them the impetus. Today, your myopia then is showing. You people will never learn.

26 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by nedekid: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Na wah. They just sanctioned Ugandan politicians for signing the anti gay bill. Cancelled the UK and US visas of the speaker of parliament. Can you imagine!
Anyway, when I knew, UK was in gay problem was seeing that big structure at Heathrow Airport immigration point of a blackman with lipstick, dressed as a woman, wearing high heels woman shoes! Haba, na so I stand de look with my mouth opened yakata! Na so my madam pinch me say make I commot eye, before oyinbo call person aside as them do Obi.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by booblacain(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
omophunky:
Op is even helping them to spread the message by posting it here.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by eteebanky1: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
hakym619:
embarassed

Thank God for Islam else this world would have gone upside down since 280 yrs ago. Alihamdulilahi

Is Islam making it any better??

Dy use your brain once in a while

9 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by sprints1: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
The best teachers are actually gay-lesbo. The school system is evil. How I wish we could return back to stone age where we just farm eat take care of families and herds no problem just admiring the vegetation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by clydecarson(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kaycee54321:
Aw, come on.

'Schools in UK' are NOT teaching kids to masturbate. This is sensational journalism.

Also, if you think that this 'perversion' is only restricted to the 'West', then you're living under a rock oh. Go to UNILAG and other higher institutions and see signs & wonders. Most peeps in Nigeria are just hiding 'in the closet' because of the societal backlash.

Lastly, the letters are currently LGBTQIA+.
Yes, it's longer now and still counting...that's what the + is for, I guess.

Oga no dey type nonsense,it happened in a school in UK,their parents were outside the school holding placards protesting and also a copy of the book was displayed

Verify properly before saying shit

30 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by UNDFTD: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
The world is going to HELL in a handbasket!

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
odenkirk:
when you dont have issues to deal with you turn to madness.here we r battling hunger,poor roads no electricity no good health care facilities who will think about stupid lgbtq
NA OVERFEEDING DEY WORRY SOME PEOPLE IN UK ,EUROPE AND USA THAT ARE PROMOTING THIS DISGUSTING SIGHT.
LET THOSE SOCALLED WHITE LGBT SWITCH PLACES WITH US BY COMING DOWN TO LIVE IN AJEGUNLE GETTO OR WARRI SLUMS,WHILE WE NAIJA GO TO INHABIT THEIR PLACES.

BY THE TIME THEY SUFFER WELLA UNDER HOT SUN THEIR BRAIN GO CALMDOWN FOR JESUS,AND THEY WILL SEE WHETHER THEY WILL CONTINUE THESE NONSENSE WHEN THEM NO SEE GARRI TO DRINK. devil possesed USELESS WHITEHEADS. angry

4 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Princeton92(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol grin
An American Author, Prof. Leonardo buscaglia once wrote:
"In this crazy world. It is only ones insanity that keeps him/her sane."

Bursted
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Ok let me tell you how this things work in reality. Hardly is there any school in the US is UK that sits to teach these things to young children. There's simply no school that teaches young children sex acts.

These are books that are mostly targeted at late teens but are kept in school libraries where kindergarten may be able to access technically.

Conservatives will find these books in the libraries and begin to spin silly narratives. Their number one weapon is fear mongering, telling us that things are getting destroyed while in reality nothing ever gets destroyed. The guy that told us that he's the only one who can save America is the same person that almost destroyed the Independence of American institutions.
Why bother explaining to that propagandist?
The same propagandist who is not concerned about the abused children in his backyard. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by phemmyfour: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
gaby:
This is where I get pissed at the LGBTQ and their proponents.

As much as I am of the opinion that life should be "live and let live" forcing and shoving their lifestyle down people's throats goes against every reasonable sense and meaning of the above toga.

Haba...
And they are the ones clamouring for human rights. Respect is reciprocal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Unilag Admission Information / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.