Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) (117844 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Mom Confronts Staff After Discovering Books That Teach Kids About Gender Change / Uk Schools That Accepts Cotonou Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by lexy2014: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

Some of these stories tend to be exaggerations from the media whose end game is politics and winning votes for their conservative political sponsors.

what and where is the exaggerations you are talking about? who produced the sexually explicit reading materials and who feeds them to school children?

7 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
/
Why complain? They should bring it to Africans who believe that oyibo are next to God they see.

They told you that polygamy is bad, una carry am for head.
They told you that wokeism and feminism is the shiznit, Africans especially Nigerians carry it for head.
We are gradually embracing LGBTQ+ because oyibo told us that it is all about human rights.

So why the outrage about this one? Let the oyibo worship continue.

/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Outrageous and very disgusting.

From the look of things, you will know it is state-sponsored. Directly from the government. They are grooming kids into LGBTQ, and the first stage is this, by first sexualizing them. Then next, they start manipulating them at young age into believing they are in the wrong body.

Sometimes i just dont getit. What is the hidden agenda behind this evil movement called LGBTQ? And why is the western leaders so keen and serious about enforcing it on anyone and everyone. They claim it is not by choice but they were born that way, so why trying so hard to convert others who werent born that way, why trying to push it down the throat of our kids into being like them? I thought they said they were born that way, but they are trying to groom others not born that way to be like them. Why always trying so hard to publicised themselves, to force it down our throat, to display themselves right into our faces. For group of people crying about denial of right, don't they think they are encroaching and trespassing on our right too?

I pity those who see these foreign countries as heaven. Especially our politicians that love running to them for validation and political endorsement. Soon enough, they will start forcing our government to allow our kids here in Africa to start wearing opposite gender clothes. Boys will start wearing skirts and girls will start dressing like boys. And if we refuse signing it into law, their usual sanctions will rain down on us.

If you take care of your own nations…
You don’t have to bother whether or not they will supposedly “sanction” you!

Meanwhile, thousands of your fellow Africans are “voting” with their feet and wallets which sort of society they prefer.
>
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Gamesmart: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
They are mad, deluded and mentally-ill.

Thank you, GEJ!

3 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Oceanjagaban: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
What a sin thing...
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by lexy2014: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
FutureFocus:
The UK is very tricky , everybody know this is wrong and they know too, it’s shameful that UK is indirectly fighting a certain religion, they know some people will remove their kids from their schools because of this, some will choose to relocate elsewhere, the British are the one of the most tricky people, shame

it is the same in the US. many parents are fighting school boards for allowing such reading materials and curriculum to be exposed to children

6 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Truthshscrazy: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
shocked
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by almarthins(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Twelve-year-olds are being taught about anal sex in school while nine-year-olds are told to 'masturbate' for homework: The shocking lesson plans used by teachers in UK classrooms

* Many teachers are 'indoctrinating' children with scientifically false claims about biological sex, presenting gender as fluid and furthering the 'trans' narrative that people can be born in the wrong body.

MailOnline can reveal that some children are:

REACTIONS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12189041/Twelve-year-olds-taught-anal-sex-school-nine-year-olds-told-masturbate.html

Dis people no go die well o
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Elsueno: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
This bullshyt is one of the reasons I am solidly behind Russia....da fuq is wrong with d west, why are they soo bent on forcing these LGBTQ shyt on people who don't want it & even kids for Godsake!...it's freaking disgusting angry

11 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Kay25(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
Na where we dey call safe haven be this ooo..it's not safe at all

5 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by empressSkincare(f): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Jesus!

This is outrageous!

Gawd!

3 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Klass99(f): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2023

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Dotherightthing: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Madness ooooooooo madness! angry
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by shineeye1: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
This is the West who claim that their foundation of glory was the bible! Now, the injunctions of that same bible has become detestable to their present generation. It is a classical case study in reprobacy and backsliding. The West has descended down a moral cliff of no return which will ultimately terminate their civilization. It is time for every free nation to review their strategic alignments and distance their future away from the inevitable destruction that await the wild West

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by meum: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Na wa!
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Nobleou(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Juggernaut of modernity is hitting hard on Western World...

Giddens is a prophet

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
lhordspy:

From the look of things, you will know it is state-sponsored. Directly from the government. They are grooming kids into LGBTQ, and the first stage is this, by first sexualizing them. Then next, they start manipulating them at young age into believing they are in the wrong body.

Sometimes i just dont getit. What is the hidden agenda behind this evil movement called LGBTQ? And why is the western leaders so keen and serious about enforcing it on anyone and everyone. They claim it is not by choice but they were born that way, so why trying so hard to convert others who werent born that way, why trying to push it down the throat of our kids into being like them? I thought they said they were born that way, but they are trying to groom others not born that way to be like them. Why always trying so hard to publicised themselves, to force it down our throat, to display themselves right into our faces. For group of people crying about denial of right, don't they think they are encroaching and trespassing on our right too?

I pity those who see these foreign countries as heaven. Especially our politicians that love running to them for validation and political endorsement. Soon enough, they will start forcing our government to allow our kids here in Africa to start wearing opposite gender clothes. Boys will start wearing skirts and girls will start dressing like boys. And if we refuse signing it into law, their usual sanctions will rain down on us.

What if there are nephlims and Satan worshippers among the government?

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Elsueno: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kaycee54321:
Aw, come on.

'Schools in UK' are NOT teaching kids to masturbate. This is sensational journalism.

Also, if you think that this 'perversion' is only restricted to the 'West', then you're living under a rock oh. Go to UNILAG and other higher institutions and see signs & wonders. Most peeps in Nigeria are just hiding 'in the closet' because of the societal backlash.

Lastly, the letters are currently LGBTQIA+.
Yes, it's longer now and still counting...that's what the + is for, I guess.

Bros, d issues is to not openly support these kind of perversion...There is a very good reason people in other countries hide & feel shameful doing these things, cause apart from prosecution( which is mostly exergerated as the law hardly even actively tries to seek & punish those perverts), they damn well know itsis freaking wrong, I know a strict school who usually caught a few gays & Lesbo's in da act, all that happens is the students got expelled & d story gets covered up
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Oesophagus99(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
TO HELL TO 'EM

Meanwhile, African parents must realize that The goal of consequencing is to teach the child a lesson that leads to positive choices and behaviors..

But the goal of punishment is to inflict pain and seek revenge.

ANGRY PARENTING IS punitive AND INEFECTUAL!
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by nokspos: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
what are you saying? you keep this type of books in the library for what reason? have you forgotten how inquisitive young people are? does the books have password in the library? . You don't know what you are saying
JohnBullMySon:
Ok let me tell you how this things work in reality. Hardly is there any school in the US is UK that sits to teach these things to young children. There's simply no school that teaches young children sex acts.

These are books that are mostly targeted at late teens but are kept in school libraries where kindergarten may be able to access technically.

Conservatives will find these books in the libraries and begin to spin silly narratives. Their number one weapon is fear mongering, telling us that things are getting destroyed while in reality nothing ever gets destroyed. The guy that told us that he's the only one who can save America is the same person that almost destroyed the Independence of American institutions.

12 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
That's why God is shifting his power to Communist and Islamic countries. God's gat no time for bullshit. If North Korea and Russia are willing he will use them.

4 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by eepeepook: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Africans, remain in your cages. All the white man is doing is educating his people. Keep hiding everything from each other and wondering why the world left you in the dark.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by pansophist(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Na today? I only pity those that decides to raise a family in the West. Yes you'll get the material satisfaction, but you'll sell your soul as a consequence.

You'll have no control over your kids, since the government and school does. You can't discipline your kids, you'll be punished for that. If your wife is a lowkey demon on hibernation, the system gives her all the power to unmask and punish you.

You'll eat unhealthy junk foods. Even the so called fruits is not sweet. You'll be led by leaders that constantly destroy other parts of the world to maintain the Western lifestyle you're used to.

Seeing letters from the postman will always give you a heart attack because it might be the tax man asking you to pay something back. You'll be expected to partake in the lie and pretend a man that cut his deek off is a woman.

That a woman who cuts her brest off with a plastic deek is a dude. If I go to my doctor and say that I think I'm a white man, they'll think I'm stupid.

But if I tell the same doctor that I think I'm a woman, they'll clap and call me courageous for coming out, then bill me, butcher off my deek and inject my system with all kinds of hormones.

If you don't want to date a trans, you'll be called transphobic, a close minded idiot that shouldn't live in the modern world. Even admiring the beauty of a lady can make her sue you for sexual harassment.

But it doesn't work the other way around. You can't sue a woman for sexual harassment. Women are your boss de facto, it's not written in the law, but in practice, that's how it goes.

I can write freely on naira land here, at most, mod will ban you. Write like that in the West and some idiot wants you to loose your job. Their so called freedom of speech is basically freedom to speak the official narrative, and not from your heart.

You legally can't marry more than one wife/husband, but you can fork as many as you want, de facto polygamy.

A girl that in one hand, will say men are sexually objectifying her, but same girl is on onlyfans objectifying herself for cash. When cash is involved, is business, not objectification.

Should I continue ? Western world don cast. Sha move there if you are a mindless robot that shiny things are enough to make you happy. But if you crave a deeper meaning in life, there are many places that can give you that.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Iamzik: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

Some of these stories tend to be exaggerations from the media whose end game is politics and winning votes for their conservative political sponsors.

I have brothers living in UK. This is not exaggerated in any way. Imagine a school decide to teach your children raw sex education then get a judge to rule that you have no right to see the curriculum or text book. It's more horrible than what is being reported here. The next generation will be crazy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by bluefilm: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
These illuminati demonic entities are so serious about this their gender blurring agenda.

3 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Lanre1st(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
This evil practices, should not be allowed in school curriculum.

Likewise USA, they banned religion study in schools but LGTQ is introduced for children

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by MatrixCircle: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
They are mission schools owned by Christian organizations. Like Catholics, Methodist here in the UK.
Lots of Nigerian parents both Christians and Moslems send thier children to those schools and thier morals are standard. They have moral standards like schools back home.

No qualms.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Corea4king(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
I pity those that were judging a Nigerian guy, because he was texting 14 & 15 year lady there. What is the different between these two acts now?

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by TheMostComplex1: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
God forbid . My own is that you can become whatever you want but do not indoctrinate nonsense into children by force

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Johnson5258: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Some things will not happen in Africa due to our backgrounds, fight will happen.

lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Yeah very good, they have moved from colonisation stage to madness stage.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Unilag Admission Information / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.