Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,581 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? (39126 Views)

My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! / Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by talk2hb1(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2023
Their is nothing wrong in marrying her if she will agree to it.

Talking like an African Nigerian: It’s like she don Dey your eyes, even before your Cousin died or maybe you killed him to have his wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by tunize(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2023
I pity people who truly come here on nairaland to seek for advice smh.

Nairaland that is filled with too many toxic and bitter people i can tell to some extent it really tells you a lot about their personality.

Oga carry this issue to your family and discuss it there dem go confuse and scatter ur mind for here if your problem na 10% you bring am here e sure me say e go reach 100%.

7 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Baronthecelebri: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Just me thinking maybe they mixed something in drinks for the dead Cousin since no child involved, to be able to play love
you're right
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Baronthecelebri: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2023
My friend leave that woman,who knows if she's the one that kill your cousin
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by SocialJustice: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2023
saweide:
Pls something is really bothering my mind and I pray I will find good advice here.
I reside in portharcourt about 1 and half years ago Iost my cousin he died of heart attack after his death her wife has been getting closer to me always calling me and visiting me and am still single i have had failed relationships in the past I have been so unlucky with the kind of ladies i met they are always violent and disrespectful which I dislike so much ,but during my cousins lifetime she was so good ,cool and caring to my cousin and they never had any misunderstanding and they married for just 6 years here in Port Harcourt before he died and they never had a child due to infertility on the side of the cousin but now everyone like friends and family knows me and scared if I should make advances to her if they won't be saying things against me or should I just forget and look for another lady to marry pls i need ur serios advise .she has fallen in love with me already
You covetous b*astard grin Women too plenty for you to dey look dead cousin wife.
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2023
So u been dey eye her since.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by okunwaye(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2023
visaclick:
as in eh i couldn’t believe my eyes. They both killed his cousin I don’t need any more evidences.
Resident mumu don drop comment🤡🤡
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Caleb15(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2023
Old food, warm it pls

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by ProphetofOdin: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2023
Personally nothing is wrong with that but Consult extensively with family members from both her side and your side, and weigh in your there opinions before you proceed.
You no fit get better advice for nairaland na werey full here.

7 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by youngrichnigga: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2023
If you want peace, just jump am pass. This is Nigeria and not US or UK where nobody cares about what you do. In our own case here, someone will make it his or her KPI to ensure you're finally accused and nailed as the killer of your cousin because you had the plan to marry his widow all along even while he was alive undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by saweide: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2023
vincenteger:
I think you should speak with your various families.
If they accept, then go ahead.
But if they don't, I think you...

Forget what people will say

Thanks
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by saweide: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2023
youngrichnigga:
If you want peace, just jump am pass. This is Nigeria and not US or UK where nobody cares about what you do. In our own case here, someone will make it his or her KPI to ensure you're finally accused and nailed as the killer of your cousin because you had the plan to marry his widow all along even while he was alive undecided undecided undecided undecided

Actually when the husband was alive I never even see the wife throughout the we don't even tlk ..but life is a mystery

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by saweide: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2023
Caleb15:
Old food, warm it pls
I don't mind ..happiness matters..u might marry a new food and get the hellof problems I just want peace and happiness

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by saweide: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
My friend leave that woman,who knows if she's the one that kill your cousin
She can't...is cos u don't know her...
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Caleb15(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2023
saweide:
I don't mind ..happiness matters..u might marry a new food and get the hellof problems I just want peace and happiness

Thats why i said "warm it"
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2023
Sammy101111:
The way you type it shows that you both have been close together even when your cousin was alive and it shows that you’ve been having s€x with her don’t lie

God bless you. You're just too much. Don't mind him, that guy has already slept with that woman he is just looking for validation to continue because from what I observed it's like his conscience is already bothering him
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Exceed15: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2023
Involve your immediate family. Their virws matters.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Rhassidy360: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2023
Black people mojapa o 🏃‍♂️
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by notttty(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Just me thinking maybe they mixed something in drinks for the dead Cousin since no child involved, to be able to play love
Why did you write out the exact statement I wanted to put up. Becareful.
Hey op you sure say una never begin knack before your Egbon die so? Just asking for the violent street.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Freighthost: 11:32am On Jun 19, 2023
There r many fishes in d rivers

Leave ur dead counsin wife puna alone

Let her find her own life partner pls

There is always a regrettable repercussions

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by DADYLEED: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Na you kill ur cousin shocked shocked
saweide:
Pls something is really bothering my mind and I pray I will find good advice here.
I reside in portharcourt about 1 and half years ago Iost my cousin he died of heart attack after his death her wife has been getting closer to me always calling me and visiting me and am still single i have had failed relationships in the past I have been so unlucky with the kind of ladies i met they are always violent and disrespectful which I dislike so much ,but during my cousins lifetime she was so good ,cool and caring to my cousin and they never had any misunderstanding and they married for just 6 years here in Port Harcourt before he died and they never had a child due to infertility on the side of the cousin but now everyone like friends and family knows me and scared if I should make advances to her if they won't be saying things against me or should I just forget and look for another lady to marry pls i need ur serios advise .she has fallen in love with me already
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by finallybusy: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
As woman don finish for market. Yes.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Aladdin1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
if you really love eachother then go and ahead and marry her.but prepare your mind for what people would say.they would likely accuse you of having an affair with your late cousins wife even when he was alive and that you had a hand in his death. so prepare your mind and prepare your mind that she may have issue with conceiving for you.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by lolu2019: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
saweide:

I reside in Port-Harcourt about 1 and half years ago Iost my cousin. He died of heart attack. After his death, his wife has been getting closer to me, always calling me and visiting me and am still single. I have had failed relationships in the past. I have been so unlucky with the kind of ladies I met. They are always violent and disrespectful which I dislike so much.

But during my cousins lifetime, she was so good, cool and caring to my cousin and they never had any misunderstanding and they married for just 6 years here in Port Harcourt before he died and they never had a child due to infertility on the side of the cousin. But now everyone like friends and family knows me and scared if I should make advances to her if they won't be saying things against me or should I just forget and look for another lady to marry.

Pls i need ur serious advise. She has fallen in love with me already.
weyrey
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Oakenshield: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
U dn dey Bleep her before and as ur cousin die zoom u wan go continue in a legal way. Go find wife and leave her alone. Are u looking for a way to collect ur cousin property if he was rich
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Auxtin85(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
You wan go the same way as your cousin. You want make wetin kill your cousin kill you abi ?

1. You dey fear to approach women.
2. You are already sleeping with her, why come here to seek our advice when your mind is made up already ?
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Holuwaxheun(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
statistics1:
If your intentions are of good, pray and Related it with the elders in the family first before embarking.

You are on point. cool

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by tonymyke4life(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
saweide:

I reside in Port-Harcourt about 1 and half years ago Iost my cousin. He died of heart attack. After his death, his wife has been getting closer to me, always calling me and visiting me and am still single. I have had failed relationships in the past. I have been so unlucky with the kind of ladies I met. They are always violent and disrespectful which I dislike so much.

But during my cousins lifetime, she was so good, cool and caring to my cousin and they never had any misunderstanding and they married for just 6 years here in Port Harcourt before he died and they never had a child due to infertility on the side of the cousin. But now everyone like friends and family knows me and scared if I should make advances to her if they won't be saying things against me or should I just forget and look for another lady to marry.

Pls i need ur serious advise. She has fallen in love with me already.

If you like use any premium brand paint to coat ur story to become sweet. The truth is that you are not a serious human being. Like for you to have entertained that thought alone shows how sick you are. You have a big problem. Your late cousin wife! Bros, with all due respect, you are not normal.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by GistFullGround: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
This is pure infatuation & may lead to your untimely death. Can't you look ahead? Maybe you have a hand in your late cousin's death!

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by ekukeku(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
Everyone will think u guys kill ur cousin just to inherit his wife...

May God lead u true
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Killerbag36: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
After u kill ur cousin so dat u go marry him wife u try
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Capernum: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
See bro.... There are four things you must do first of all.

*You need to pray through to your answers.

*You need to see the family elders about it.

*You need to discuss the matter with your pastor. Hope you have one..

*You need to study her more than ever before. Don't assume they weren't having misunderstanding for 6 years because it's not possible. You're only seeing from afar. No marriage is perfect!

Why the four things?

*I have seen widows who have married more than once and the husbands always died prematurely. I mean the lady is always back as a widow no matter how many times she marries.

*And when a close person marries a widow or widower, there is this assumption that he or she must have known about the death of the former spouse.

Shey you get?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much / 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React / I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.