Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? (39080 Views)

My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! / Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by rolams(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Yes, you can.
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Opus001: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Well, since she’s the only woman left in the world… go right ahead. SMH! Na covetousness Dey worry you!
oga, its till death do us part... Nothing like covetousness for this matter

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by chickenjefp: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
She is free to marry and you are free to marry. You no offend any known human law nor spiritual.
Some cultures self go say make person from the husband family marry the woman.
You fit marry am but do am right, tell you family members say you want to marry the woman then make she self tell her family people say she want to marry you. Once that part don settle then move on
But if them raise objections. Government give two adults right toseek their own happiness
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by ussv: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
find another woman marry, persin property too dey enter our eye.
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by JuanDeDios: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Innobee99:
Weird things are really happening in this life
So what is weird about this story now? ehn?
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by tiswell(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
[b]NOTHING WRONG but pls do you due diligence in finding out properly about her thoroughly.
Being a widow is not a stigma
May God give you wisdom.
being a single mom rather is
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by JuanDeDios: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:
I am sure there are decent women out there you can get married beside your late cousin wife.
angry
Where dem dey please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by pfadom: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
What if your cousin had not died, would you remain single or search for a marriageable lady for yourself.

If your only reason is that the lady was calm and cool, having all the qualities you lacked in your former relationship, then your intention is selfish.
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Alonso91(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
fringz11:
Marriage ends with death of a partner

Yes,but we are Africans remember?
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Opus001: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
Since you already have feelings for her which maybe genue and she has fallen inlove with you... If you know within your heart you want to marry her, you just have consult the elders in your family to know what to do and forget whatever people will say, after all people are meant to talk even in matters that do not concerns them...

Oga your happiness n peaceful of mind matters oh
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by jattopeter(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Dont mind him , labelling his cousin infidel bcs of kpekus.
Caramia2020:
What if what happens to your late cousin happens to u in 5 years time? Because of a woman u are now labeling your late cousin infertile not minding whether it's the woman that damage her womb during abortion like that other lady? Happiness is free but don't bring your complain to us later on when jungle mature. I believe you guys have started having sex. Continue.
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Alonso91(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
saweide:
Pls something is really bothering my mind and I pray I will find good advice here.

I reside in Port-Harcourt about 1 and half years ago Iost my cousin. He died of heart attack. After his death, his wife has been getting closer to me, always calling me and visiting me and am still single. I have had failed relationships in the past. I have been so unlucky with the kind of ladies I met. They are always violent and disrespectful which I dislike so much.

But during my cousins lifetime, she was so good, cool and caring to my cousin and they never had any misunderstanding and they married for just 6 years here in Port Harcourt before he died and they never had a child due to infertility on the side of the cousin. But now everyone like friends and family knows me and scared if I should make advances to her if they won't be saying things against me or should I just forget and look for another lady to marry.

Pls i need ur serious advise. She has fallen in love with me already.

Mumu, you dey label ur late cousin infertile jus bcuz u wan inherit her wife kpekus as if the lady don born to prove she is fertile herself
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Rutherford2019: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
OP how do you know that the infertility is from your cousin
If you want to marry her,give her belle first then then rush and marry her otherwise you may become childless in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Satanistx: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
saweide:
Pls something is really bothering my mind and I pray I will find good advice here.

I reside in Port-Harcourt about 1 and half years ago Iost my cousin. He died of heart attack. After his death, his wife has been getting closer to me, always calling me and visiting me and am still single. I have had failed relationships in the past. I have been so unlucky with the kind of ladies I met. They are always violent and disrespectful which I dislike so much.

But during my cousins lifetime, she was so good, cool and caring to my cousin and they never had any misunderstanding and they married for just 6 years here in Port Harcourt before he died and they never had a child due to infertility on the side of the cousin. But now everyone like friends and family knows me and scared if I should make advances to her if they won't be saying things against me or should I just forget and look for another lady to marry.

just say you don dey eye her big yansh and boobs and na tay Tay you want knack am and stop all this shit bulltrash you are typing
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by melexchi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
Before in Igbo land when a brother dies his other brother marries his wife to continue the bloodline
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by biremi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
saweide:

I have the premonition that what killed your cousin is hounting you.
Just be careful
That introspective premonition has helped me many a times
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by YelloweWest: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
saweide:

My brother don't bother what people will say o, till death do us part! She is single and free, marry her. Better woman scarce

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by adecz: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nothing wrong .

In fact in Bible times, it was normal
for a brother to take over the widow
of his brother.

Just cross check what your local customs
says on such a matter. If it's Ok, then make
sure she takes in before paying the dowry.

I think you will be doing everyone a good
service.

Best wishes👍👍👍
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Blackdisciple(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Hmmm Weird ...
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Oceanjagaban: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
E be like na you kpai the guy
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Cortexhills99: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Get ready to bear the blame of your cousin's death from family and friends. Do enjoy your day
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Maxhappy01(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
saweide:

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by BigIyanga: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
U want chop your cousin’s food… sure say u no dey eye her b4 ur cousin died?
Sane advice: go find your own.
Insane advice: go marry her and put ur families inti unnecessary conflict
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Killermamba: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
Innobee99:
Weird things are really happening in this life
What is weird about it?
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by otosa(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
Just follow your heart, thought, people with talk but it can't more than three months and after that they will forget but make sure their Negative word do not comes to pass by the way you handle the relationship. God with be with you.
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Nezan(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
So you have been sleeping with this woman and finally connived to kill her husband, your cousin. Na wa o, marriage kill you there.
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Prechimakanaki: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
Must u marry your late cousin wife,if your late cousin is alive wont you have gone to look for your own wife,why on all the girls in the full Nigeria you decide to be admiring your late cousin wife,YOU ARE A BAD BOY
Am sure you have been admiring her buttocks and pussy even when your brother was alive. You are a disgrace to your late brother and your family.may God blind any brother that is secretly admiring my wife now and let the one who have such evil intentions like die before me

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by cejaypriesty(m): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
okunwaye:

Resident mumu don drop comment🤡🤡
That movie Resident evil 😂😂
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Maxhappy01(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
saweide:

In my Village from AD State, you are the right person to marry but must come from the resolution of your Clan Elders especially if she has Kids.Also,you can go and meet your Elders and share your feelings with them.Once you have a clearance from them,you can now reach her for a relationship or you can send an Elderly Woman from your Clan to clear the coast by talking to your Cousin's Wife first before you.Pls follow this procedure.NB:Even without a child you can marry her.
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by Prechimakanaki: 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lexxxyy:
Because she's been nice to you means she will accept your proposal undecided :- undecided or she's in love with you. Oga respect yourself.
Leave am them go use insult take rub him face like shit,make he better respect himself before them go label am murder and evil inlaw.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by InvertedHammer: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
saweide:

/

There is nothing wrong in marrying her as long as both of you can live with the rumour that you killed your cousin because you coveted his wife.

And it sure as hell will be very believable. The day you will quarrel with one of your neighbours or anyone in the village, that's the only time they will tell you to your face. I don't even know you and I am already suspecting you. grin

Out of millions of single ladies out there, you chose her. Goodluck!

/
Re: Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? by cejaypriesty(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Towerex:
Well, I get your point because already you are in love with her. But even if your love and feelings for her is genuine, I will strongly advise you keep off. They are several women out there. Just marry someone else. Leave your cousins widow alone. Trust me no matter how deaf and hardened you feel you are,side talks will impact the relationship negatively. This won't be about you but about her. Women are very emotional. Talks get at them and you don't want to continually baby sit her in your bid to help her filter what she gabbage in and out of her head. On the other hand, for her to quickly make advances at you in just a year and half, something is definitely not right somewhere. Lastly, you will never help her perfectly heal. To help her heal perfectly, guide her to get another man and not you.
The cousin died 6yrs ago please read again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.