Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul (56138 Views)

Will You Buy A Small Bottle Of Water 2k? / Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by TsbAfrica: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
It's designed for gullible human beings with gigantic egos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by pweeryambre: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It is stupidity and wasting of money...most times if a bottle of my favourite alcoholic beer is too cost at a particular bar..I boycott that bar immediately

Not me
Yes
I don't do that shitt called local

It is against my rule in keyboarding
It is like a forbidden thing to me..no matter how broke I am
You are so right twice on Wednesday

4 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Ademola47(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Just for the hyping...

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by helinues: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
This is the bottle of drink helinues saved his 30k APC monthly money for 8 years to buy and shout ronu

What exactly is your problem, would something terrible happen to you if you did not troll me in a day?

6 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Lobotomy02: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
KingDash09:
Spent 1.6m for this thing earlier this year.. I was high that time I was just spending recklessly

Nah your type?

You get 1,600 naira for account?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by EBMedia: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Man seen driving car with his voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upKWUN4P74M
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Awaja(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Buy zazzu bitters if u cant afford Azu
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Mide70: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Highways:
Hype... Water is still the best...
no mind them all. Anything asides water and fruit juice or drinks is poison to the body

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Cooldowntemper: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

What exactly is your problem, would something terrible happen to you if you did not troll me in a day?

You ran away from educational threads I made just to run around shouting Yoruba ronu

6 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by KingDash09(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
Drop your location make we enter club this weekend
Lobotomy02:

Nah your type?

You get 1,600 naira for account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Nwaotu10(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
vickthourh:
No be AZUL I ORDER OOOO
NA ASUN..
Na comedy be that abi?
It really got me cracked up grin grin
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by SerikiFulani(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
It's a demonic drink just like Monster energy drink.

If you doubt me,check the meaning of the logo on Monster energy drink in Hebrew.
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by GABUJABOY(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
The first time I noticed you posting something funny 🤣 😂 😂
post=123945349:
This reminded us of the guy at our Barbecue Joint shouting to the Bottle ladies that "Na ASUN I order no be AZUL",

After dem don tell DJ to stop music dey play dorime on a low key, wey babes come dey dance in front of am after with placards and a bottle of Azul.
Our guy shout tire "Na ASUN I order no be AZUL ooo"
😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣

3 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by KingDash09(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Liar
post=123945349:
This remind us of the guy at our Barbecue Joint shouting to the Bottle ladies that "Na ASUN I order no be AZUL",

After dem don tell DJ to stop music dey play dorime on a low key, wey babes come dey dance in front of am with placards and fireworks and a bottle of Azul.
Our guy shout tire "Na ASUN I order no be AZUL ooo"
😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by eepeepook: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Na for people wey like poison. Na only water, juice and soft drink my body fit handle these days.

4 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by chosky2589(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
KingDash09:
Spent 1.6m for this thing earlier this year.. I was high that time I was just spending recklessly
Boss help my life with anything mha take buy nysc kits please
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Johnjustice: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
You can't put a price tag on experience.

5 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Ashirioluwa: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Not for salary earners.

Yahoo yahoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by 33Solomonf(m): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
(Veteran in the building)

Azul abi Arzunubu

Not a fan of alcohol

Get me one bottle of fanta simple

(Veteran signout)
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Money wey Don reach me to open my bukka and even employ one staff . Misplaced priorities everywhere. Most of these guys can barely rehabilitate their mom's or siblings from the hard grips of poverty. There's a popular G.boy at Ekehuan Road. Ugbioko to be precise, whose mom sells groundnut and ogi by the road side.

Bros was holding a spot as one of the most expensive customers at Luciano bar years back.

Charity begins at home. Call it poverty mentality na u sabi.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Edipet(m): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
KingDash09:
Drop your location make we enter club this weekend
please help me with Data
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Ajalalomo: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nothing other than the hype
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by SeaTrade(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
There's nothing special about that drink,infact drinks in general.
What people are actually paying for is long years of marketing by brand and marketing companies in the territory,the lifestyle and the feel of luxury marketed by these valueless companies that don't matter in the grand scheme of things and the ego boost they get when everyone in the club or balling space get to know that they've bought something very expensive and therefore must be probably rich to afford it.
Azul is just like any other gold tequila that has its bottle made out of porcelain.
Glenffidich started selling post covid because cubana and e money(most likely paid by brands ) started posting themselves drinking it.
All those things are very close to similar,what or who sells as what category only depends on the marketing budget of its parent or marketing company.
Take this from me,a very experienced player in the business.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Michaelspresh(f): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
A responsible man that works hard for his money can never do this nonsense

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Henry22(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
If you like drink azu or Azul or action bitters wetin I know be say na the same level of highness all of us go high las las. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by mrvitalis(m): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
bestman09:
Nobody that made his money legitimately will spend anything on this thing.

If you are a legit big boy, you won't leave Hennessy for this thing
Why are u talking like a poor man, business men spend 10* that on a bottle of vintage red wine

How much can you get a 75 year old whisky?
Remi Martin Luis the 13th is far more expensive than Azul

There are more than 10,000 drink more expensive than Azul

How much is crystals Champaign

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by LadyExcellency: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
You should first ask what it does. When you realize you need a sip of it when you're tensed, irritated, stressed and lost focus, the money wouldn't be a problem.
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Cjayboy: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
I, drink this bottles always even during BUBU tym

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by BigCowHornn: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing special
It is stupidity and wasting of money...most times if a bottle of my favourite alcoholic beer is too expensive at a particular bar..I boycott that bar immediately
Same thing I do at clubs..I don't call dorime never!
I will just go for the low price of any alcohol like 10k and put on my table..the sweet thing about some clubs as far as you order something for your table even if it is not costly...bouncers can not tell you to leave...and those females strippers will start dancing on your lap for testing and negotiating on price

Not me

I don't do that shitt called local

It is against my rule in keyboarding
It is like a forbidden thing to me..no matter how broke I am

There is a Japanese restaurant in New York where I had to pay $400 for 4 heads of fish. Never regretted anything more in my life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Allisgud: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wetin dey taste like 7up drink
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by DaveHarry(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
1st time I got to know abt dis drink n it's worth is in a wedding reception. the groom was drinking it. strong street guy.

3 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by inkon: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Cobra Butchered On My Farm, Used For Pepper Soup / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price / Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.