Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul (56139 Views)

Will You Buy A Small Bottle Of Water 2k? / Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Chetas81(m): 4:26am On Jun 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

People get money

Some dey drink Action Bitters , Ace bitters and Orijin bitters

Na Azul some dey drink

under developed citizen inside this
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Chetas81(m): 4:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Under developed country with her citizen 😜 investment is not available in Nigerians mentality
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Chetas81(m): 4:33am On Jun 22, 2023
Ugaboy:
I'm unsure where the right session is to post this.

but I wanted to express my curiosity regarding the Azul Reposado Tequila bottle—the taste, the emotions it evokes, and the sense of ego or pride associated with it.

Imagine being in a situation where a friend orders a drink worth 175k, and you realize that you don't have the equivalent amount of money in your account.

Share your experience.
under developed citizen and her country😜 always 5&6, you can imagine the Nigerian citizen making money and wasted the money😜 later you begin to beg British colony to accommodate you and your ignorance when you refused to develop your motherland
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by watchindelta(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2023
Nothing is special, human made it so. Human can make ordinary water 💧 inside can special.
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by nedekid: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2023
Professorcplus:
Shout out to Pocolee and Yemole.

Na when my guy cashout IRS refund 15million in BTC, I know say, money get spirit.
Before evening, 2 toyota camery don enter compound, go shopping for new phone and wears... Within a week followers don increase for Snapchat....

This na best time to redo him birthday party... Suffering no go o. That week na straight ballin for lounge, everybody don sabi my guy surname. Respect!!!

That Friday we don book club, call girls and their friends, girls free, guys na by invite...

Na when the alcohol enter body, you go understand the power of Azul and Doreme..., Competition, envy, and all manners of emotion you can't hide.

Girls shift and rock with guys that order expensive drinks, practically the only currency na girls, while Asake jam dey loud for speaker, girls are over my guy rubbing, rocking, seducing him...

Even CEO Tailor self follow order. Chai hype man and dj no even help matter, him Order 4 bottles before morning...

Na morning eye clear, see as him dey bone face as debit alert dey enter....

Anyhow shaa, Him don get respect and readily available girls...

Thanks

"Na when the alcohol enter body, you go understand the power of Azul and Doreme...,"

Lol
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by nedekid: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2023
MrFly:
so if u earn 700k monthly in an oil firm as ur salary then buying azul makes u a criminal abi?
Guy, some people use 400k on fuel monthly assuming buying 45-50k fuel 2ice weekly. And you have not spoken of a second vehicle.
700k na money, but in present day naija it is not much.
Nigerians are surviving by miracle. Other places in the world kasala for Don gas.
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by IamV: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2023
Reminderz:
it's because broke people love to impress other broke people this is why they stay broke... when you're truly rich, you don't need to impress others by posing with a bottle of drink...

does the drink increase IQ? No. Does it make you look rich? Yes. Does it make you rich? No! Does taking the drink means you're rich? NO!

Food for thought 🤔.
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by IamV: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2023
Mide70:
no mind them all. Anything asides water and fruit juice or drinks is poison to the body

Considering the high glycemic index of an average fruit juice, it's far from safe.
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Morphinne: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing special
It is stupidity and wasting of money...most times if a bottle of my favourite alcoholic beer is too expensive at a particular bar..I boycott that bar immediately
Same thing I do at clubs..I don't call dorime never!
I will just go for the low price of any alcohol like 10k and put on my table..the sweet thing about some clubs as far as you order something for your table even if it is not costly...bouncers can not tell you to leave...and those females strippers will start dancing on your fertile rod and lap for testing and negotiating on price..as a sharp guy delay and dilly dally on the negotiations with each stripper that comes sit on your lap...at the end you will enjoy more than four strippers without paying a dime

Not me

I don't do that shitt called local

It is against my rule in keyboarding
It is like a forbidden thing to me..no matter how broke I am
First time I would be seeing a sensible comment coming from someone already infected with terminal Peter Obi’s brain disease.
Walahi I no know say this ganja man go fit get sense reach this level. Good one bro, I’m shocked but impressed
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Lilimax(f): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:
Get Azu if you can't afford Azul. Life no hard.
grin grin grin
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Natural2Heal: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2023
SeaTrade:
There's nothing special about that drink,infact drinks in general.
What people are actually paying for is long years of marketing by brand and marketing companies in the territory,the lifestyle and the feel of luxury marketed by these valueless companies that don't matter in the grand scheme of things and the ego boost they get when everyone in the club or balling space get to know that they've bought something very expensive and therefore must be probably rich to afford it.
Azul is just like any other gold tequila that has its bottle made out of porcelain.
Glenffidich started selling post covid because cubana and e money(most likely paid by brands ) started posting themselves drinking it.
All those things are very close to similar,what or who sells as what category only depends on the marketing budget of its parent or marketing company.
Take this from me,a very experienced player in the business.

I need an advice from you based on your beverage experience. Between yoghurt production vs energy drinks production, which one is easier to market or sell and break even fast in Nigeria?

I once ventured into NAFDAC approved natural fruit juice production but the sales was so poor simply because an average nigerians can't even differentiate juice from flavour drinks. Also many can't afford the price of 50cl juice as flavour drinks were cheaper in price. I have closed the factory for now hoping to try either yoghurt or energy drinks production.
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by SeaTrade(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2023
Natural2Heal:

I need an advice from you based on your beverage experience. Between yoghurt production vs energy drinks production, which one is easier to market or sell and break even fast in Nigeria?

I once ventured into NAFDAC approved natural fruit juice production but the sales was so poor simply because an average nigerians can't even differentiate juice from flavour drinks. Also many can't afford the price of 50cl juice as flavour drinks were cheaper in price. I have closed the factory for now hoping to try either yoghurt or energy drinks production.
Energy drink market will be better for you,
Cheap pet bottle ones oo like fearless and Co,
Wider market base than yoghurt.
Downside is its very competitive and your rivals are industry giants.
Fearless,reaktor and Co...
Yoghurt market isn't that competitive but the volume isn't as big.In essence its a limited market that performs only in the modern trade space(supermarket) as everyday Nigerians don't have such a great Yoghurt culture .
Unless you want to do sachet Yoghurt then you've got opportunity here as you can have all these street vendors and hawkers as clientele that will in turn retail to consumers on the street for immediate consumption.
You'd even have wholesalers sef that'd buy bulk so they can retail to some of these people you can't reach directly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by visaclick: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Haven’t tasted this but I remember spending almost 400k on red and black label at one club this year. I felt it no jokes.
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by BrutusOj(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
mrvitalis:

Why are u talking like a poor man, business men spend 10* that on a bottle of vintage red wine

How much can you get a 75 year old whisky?
Remi Martin Luis the 13th is far more expensive than Azul

There are more than 10,000 drink more expensive than Azul

How much is crystals Champaign
Las las, all the expensive drinks you mentioned above will not do anything more than high you. They all have same side effects on the liver and kidney. So, what's the morale behind spending that huge money on the drinks when they don't nourish the body?
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by EyenIbibio1: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
Being a criminal is a way for you? Can't you internet criminals chanel your criminal wisdom into something more legal in the same internet like creating App, Online stores and so many more, must you steal to spend? How long would your loots last for you? Nowadays kids.
My way no be your way, oga abeg shift
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by mrvitalis(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
BrutusOj:
Las las, all the expensive drinks you mentioned above will not do anything more than high you. They all have same side effects on the liver snd kidney. So, what's the morale behind spending that huge money on the drinks when they don't nourish the body?
Lol not true taste is different, hangover is only gotten from cheap drinks too

Drinks can be a statement maker, so many businesses have been created over a glass of fine wine
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by BrutusOj(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=mrvitalis post=123963389]
Lol not true taste is different, hangover is only gotten from cheap drinks too

Drinks can be a statement maker, [b]so many businesses have been created over a glass of fine wine. For real? You mean because the drinks are expensive, the big boys don't drink it to the point of highing abi? Or that expensive drinks don't get people high? Educate me abeg.
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by mrvitalis(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=BrutusOj post=123963846][/quote]
If you get high on a good alcohol you won't have a bad hangover that's my point
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Caleb15(m): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Pacyrus:
Azu mmiri grin
Aba-ikot Ekpenne
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Caleb15(m): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
After the drink don finish, you fit take the bottle plant flower, the empty bottle na vase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Cobra Butchered On My Farm, Used For Pepper Soup / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price / Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.