Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul (56133 Views)

Will You Buy A Small Bottle Of Water 2k? / Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches β€˜mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Thazard(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
post=123945349:
This remind us of the guy at our Barbecue Crib shouting to the Bottle ladies that "Na ASUN I order no be AZUL ooo",

After the hypeman don tell DJ to stop music,
Come dey play Dorime on a low key, Wey babes come dey dance in front of am with placards, fireworks and a bottle of Azul, with plenty ice inside ice bucket!
(Those hypemen ehn, na few go enter heaven o grin cheesy wink, dem Sabi dem job)

Our guy shout tire "Na ASUN I order no be AZUL ooo"
Na Asun I tell you for your ear o,
No be Azul o,
I no Sabi drink Azul ooo

πŸ˜„ 😁 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁 🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Meteng: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wetin dey inside the Azul sef, drink of life?
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by ALFADOS(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

People get money

Some dey drink Action Bitters , Ace bitters and Orijin bitters

Na Azul some dey drink

Life no balance
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Youngsage: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
post=123945349:
This remind us of the guy at our Barbecue Crib...

Take this account serious at your own peril undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Mariezaza1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
KingDash09:
Spent 1.6m for this thing earlier this year.. I was high that time I was just spending recklessly
Boss show me small love abeg
Opay
Thanks so much in advance boss
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
post=123945349:
This remind us of the guy at our Barbecue Crib shouting to the Bottle ladies that "Na ASUN I order no be AZUL ooo",

Come dey play Dorime on a low key, Wey babes come dey dance in front of am with placards, fireworks and a bottle of Azul, with plenty ice inside ice bucket!
(Those hypemen ehn, na few go enter heaven o grin cheesy wink, dem Sabi dem job)

No be Azul o,
I no Sabi drink Azul ooo

This zombie funny sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Pacyrus(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree:
Get Azu if you can't afford Azul. Life no hard.
Azu mmiri grin

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Pacyrus(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
Damn Niggar cool
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing special
It is stupidity and wasting of money...most times if a bottle of my favourite alcoholic beer is too expensive at a particular bar..I boycott that bar immediately
Same thing I do at clubs..I don't call dorime never!
I will just go for the low price of any alcohol like 10k and put on my table..the sweet thing about some clubs as far as you order something for your table even if it is not costly...bouncers can not tell you to leave...and those females strippers will start dancing on your fertile rod and lap for testing and negotiating on price..as a sharp guy delay and dilly dally on the negotiations with each stripper that comes sit on your lap...at the end you will enjoy more than four strippers without paying a dime

Not me

I don't do that shitt called local

It is against my rule in keyboarding
It is like a forbidden thing to me..no matter how broke I am
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by WantsandMore: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing special
It is stupidity and wasting of money...most times if a bottle of my favourite alcoholic beer is too expensive at a particular bar..I boycott that bar immediately
I will just go for the low price of any alcohol like 10k and put on my table..the sweet thing about some clubs as far as you order something for your table even if it is not costly...bouncers can not tell you to leave...and those females strippers will start dancing on your fertile rod and lap for testing and negotiating on price..as a sharp guy delay and dilly dally on the negotiations with each stripper that comes sit on your lap...at the end you will enjoy more than four strippers without paying a dime

Not me

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by odenkirk: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
KingDash09:
Spent 1.6m for this thing earlier this year.. I was high that time I was just spending recklessly
chaii oga u can lie oo
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by odenkirk: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Mariezaza1:

Boss show me small love abeg
Opay
Thanks so much in advance boss
see dis gullible beggar because he said he spent 1.6ml u trust him
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Loveisnotenough: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
When I drank Jameson 😁😁😁😁....As a smoker, I realized how much alcohol is not only useless but expensive. Buy Chelsea or Seaman, it's the same fuckeen sheet.

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Henry22(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:

Na now u call better drink Action bitters and some nice Canada or even Ghana loud it's ok for me in the club

Me sha no dey do loud but still I no fit spend such amount of money on something I will piss out in less than an hour....πŸ€”
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by mkoabiola: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jus d hype and it cn shift waitress pant after order

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by GeneralPula: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zealag:
I went to the club last week Friday, ordered for Asun after 10mins the DJ stopped music,off light,play dorime, light fire cracker and started shouting anonymous don order Azul oo.To my greatest surprised they brought it in front of my table I look my closest sit partner and hailed him but he rebuked me and shouted"so na you be this anonymous wey I don dey hear about since,Boss make I kiss ur Azul for the first time in my life"me Azul?wtf.
Immediately I shouted at the waiter and hype man"I ordered for Asun not Azul"na so Dem take pursue me go outside.Na outside I sleep TDB
Lol
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by hedonido: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
Regularly drink Azul quietly at home or in a garden or low key environment, then I'll take you serious. It takes a level of retardation to do it for the dorime.

Most poseurs who order this in clubs can't even tell the difference between the original and a knockoff. Good for the dubious club owners/managers and their bankers anyway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Streetmovement(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I no dey order wetin my account no fit sustain, nothing special for all this things.

Even if I get money I no go spend am recklessly.

No be about spending, it depends on your reason for spending, most people dey buy this thing for show off meanwhile the next morning them no go see food chop

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by DesChyko: 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree:
Get Azu if you can't afford Azul. Life no hard.

Underrated comment🀞

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Elonmuzk(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Club owners are making serious money in Nigeria. This drink is just about $130.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by imagrg(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Waste of money.

Children show off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Natbrowny: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

People get money

Some dey drink Action Bitters , Ace bitters and Orijin bitters

Na Azul some dey drink 2

Cut ur coat wella o. Some no dey even see action bitter drink. Na ogogoro ooo. 50naira per small shotcup
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by adabaraabdul: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing special

Not me

Smart smooth criminal
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by OkukoIgbo: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
post=123945349:

No be Azul o,
I no Sabi drink Azul ooo

You see all these your stories, NA FAT LIE!
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by yemi1504: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Reminderz:
it's because broke people love to impress other broke people this is why they stay broke... when you're truly rich, you don't need to impress others by posing with a bottle of drink...

does the drink increase IQ? No. Does it make you look rich? Yes. Does it make you rich? No! Does taking the drink means you're rich? NO!

Abi o! There are even some drinks that announce you are rich without actually saying it. A Moet, Hennessy, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Perignon, Armand De Brignac (Ace Of Spades) all do this and are class. If I had enough money, those are the kind of drinks I would order that doesn't even need a hypeman that everywhere everyone recognizes the brand. Azul is just a sort of Nigeria thing and not even that popular internationally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by djpaparazzi(f): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing special
Fertile rodπŸ˜‚
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by yemi1504: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
aboyaji:
The rave will soon die off like other raves

Abi o! Saying the same thing too! Not that internationally recognized.
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by yemi1504: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
Not for salary earners.

Yahoo yahoo

+1
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by yemi1504: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
EnterpriseMan:
There is nothing special about the alcohol itself, the bottle isn't too bad, I am not related to the hypeman, Watin concern me concern the crowd.

Short Answer "Yes" i can do it depending on alot of factors.

If i'm a multi billionaire, i can shout Azul, one for the hypeman, one for the DJ and one for the staff.

If i have 300m+ i can only say "Azul" if hypeman ask what of me, i go simply trowey face.

If 80-100m, i will simply buy the azul at market price and drink at home while snapping photos of it.

Wasting money is not in my memo and neither is pleasing anyone

Abi

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Dumfrank(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
MrFly:
so if u earn 700k monthly in an oil firm as ur salary then buying azul makes u a criminal abi?

Yes, makes you a criminal... how much be 700k again for this nija?
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by yemi1504: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
ba7man:
Hennesy V.S.O.P does it anyway, any day, anywhere in style without showing off.

Exactly! Even the VS is also class and the more popular one!

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by yemi1504: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
todugo:

Wasting money on mixture of ethanol and water, just to get validation from people that your a big boy.What a life grin grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Cobra Butchered On My Farm, Used For Pepper Soup / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price / Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.