Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul (56135 Views)

Will You Buy A Small Bottle Of Water 2k? / Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by RussellRutherfo: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
KingDash09:
Spent 1.6m for this thing earlier this year.. I was high that time I was just spending recklessly

You spent what they would use to settle 4 Igbo apprentices at Alaba. Money that would impact some families in a 3rd World Set up like ours on Azul.

You get mind o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by SeaTrade(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Michaelspresh:
A responsible man that works hard for his money can never do this nonsense
They do ,don't just acquire a taste for luxury lifestyle in whatever field of life you're in,else your pocket suffers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by treatise: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

People get money

Some dey drink Action Bitters , Ace bitters and Orijin bitters

Na Azul some dey drink

This life is simple, no one can compel to live the lives of others; find your level and be cool and be aspiring higher. We just pray for sound health from Jehovah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by kikilove(f): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
The irony is that this Azul of a thing doesn't even taste well, the taste I expected and what I got was like the first time I tasted strawberry it wasn't what I expected

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Sablexxxtoons: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Henry22:
If you like drink azu or Azul or action bitters wetin I know be say na the same level of highness all of us go high las las. grin

Na now u call better drink Action bitters and some nice Canada or even Ghana loud it's ok for me in the club

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by mordred44: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
Azul na cruise

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Royalty83(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing special
It is stupidity and wasting of money...most times if a bottle of my favourite alcoholic beer is too expensive at a particular bar..I boycott that bar immediately
Same thing I do at clubs..I don't call dorime never!
I will just go for the low price of any alcohol like 10k and put on my table..the sweet thing about some clubs as far as you order something for your table even if it is not costly...bouncers can not tell you to leave...and those females strippers will start dancing on your lap for testing and negotiating on price..as a sharp guy delay and dilly dally on the negotiations with each stripper that comes sit on your lap...at the end you will enjoy more than four strippers without paying a dime

Not me

I don't do that shitt called local

It is against my rule in keyboarding
It is like a forbidden thing to me..no matter how broke I am

Bro na thief you be. Be foreign or local, A THIEF IS A THIEF..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
God Rewards And Blesses People Through This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZjpUfXQTGI

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Kion: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omo people really be crazy about the wrong things in this life

Why would i give a fvck about a stupid Azul lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by seanwilliam(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Robnectar:

Who is talkin abt assassination
Was only askin abt a deal he had wit someone posted on saynocultism group, cant u read to undastnd, shey u dumb ni
baba rest !

You’re fond of accusing people wrongly .
Same way you were quick to quote me when someone talked about scam link .

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Sammy5413(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Will rather go for asul, Won't kill myself
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by InvertedHammer: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ugaboy:
I'm unsure where the right session is to post this.

but I wanted to express my curiosity regarding the Azul Reposado Tequila bottle—the taste, the emotions it evokes, and the sense of ego or pride associated with it.

Imagine being in a situation where a friend orders a drink worth 175k, and you realize that you don't have the equivalent amount of money in your account.

Share your experience.
/

It is a more expensive poison. That's all.

N100 kaikai and N500k Azul will equally damage the liver. In less than 30 minutes, the consumer go piss both of them comot from body. Water still remains the best option.

Take away the hyping and showing off environment, most people won't touch Azul.

/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by EnterpriseMan: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
There is nothing special about the alcohol itself, the bottle isn't too bad, I am not related to the hypeman, Watin concern me concern the crowd.

Short Answer "Yes" i can do it depending on alot of factors.

If i'm a multi billionaire, i can shout Azul, one for the hypeman, one for the DJ and one for the staff.

If i have 300m+ i can only say "Azul" if hypeman ask what of me, i go simply trowey face.

If 80-100m, i will simply buy the azul at market price and drink at home while snapping photos of it.

Wasting money is not in my memo and neither is pleasing anyone

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by SerikiFulani(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
SeaTrade:
There's nothing special about that drink,infact drinks in general.
What people are actually paying for is long years of marketing by brand and marketing companies in the territory,the lifestyle and the feel of luxury marketed by these valueless companies that don't matter in the grand scheme of things and the ego boost they get when everyone in the club or balling space get to know that they've bought something very expensive and therefore must be probably rich to afford it.
Azul is just like any other gold tequila that has its bottle made out of porcelain.
Glenffidich started selling post covid because cubana and e money(most likely paid by brands ) started posting themselves drinking it.
All those things are very close to similar,what or who sells as what category only depends on the marketing budget of its parent or marketing company.
Take this from me,a very experienced player in the business.

The only difference between Azul & Seaman's schnapps is packaging.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by MrFly(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
bestman09:
Nobody that made his money legitimately will spend anything on this thing.

If you are a legit big boy, you won't leave Hennessy for this thing
so if u earn 700k monthly in an oil firm as ur salary then buying azul makes u a criminal abi?
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
What da hell is Azul? Never heard of or seen that shit, is it better than good o'l Jack Daniel's whiskey? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing special
It is stupidity and wasting of money...most times if a bottle of my favourite alcoholic beer is too expensive at a particular bar..I boycott that bar immediately
I will just go for the low price of any alcohol like 10k and put on my table..the sweet thing about some clubs as far as you order something for your table even if it is not costly...bouncers can not tell you to leave...and those females strippers will start dancing on your fertile rod and lap for testing and negotiating on price..as a sharp guy delay and dilly dally on the negotiations with each stripper that comes sit on your lap...at the end you will enjoy more than four strippers without paying a dime

Not me

low a$s budget g-boi!

grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Unperturbedpota: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing special
I will just go for the low price of any alcohol like 10k and put on my table..the sweet thing about some clubs as far as you order something for your table even if it is not costly...bouncers can not tell you to leave...and those females strippers will start dancing on your fertile rod and lap for testing and negotiating on price..as a sharp guy delay and dilly dally on the negotiations with each stripper that comes sit on your lap...at the end you will enjoy more than four strippers without paying a dime

Not me

Look t this tied trying to form having honour. A common thief? 🤣🤣🤣

Wonders will never end. So the white and black foreigners you scam is okay right ?

You will die in prison or by the police gun for your crimes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by nextstep(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chai... see money person for take start foundation... just wasted like that. angry

In my dear Asaba, people still dey take am wash hand. shocked
Same people will be complaining about their landlord.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Felixv: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
I only drink beer or glass of shots....if you work hard for your money you won't waste it on crap.

but again I do like my sneakers ---

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Zealag(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
I went to the club last week Friday, ordered for Asun after 10mins the DJ stopped music,off light,play dorime, light fire cracker and started shouting anonymous don order Azul oo.To my greatest surprised they brought it in front of my table I look my closest sit partner and hailed him but he rebuked me and shouted"so na you be this anonymous wey I don dey hear about since,Boss make I kiss ur Azul for the first time in my life"me Azul?wtf.
Immediately I shouted at the waiter and hype man"I ordered for Asun not Azul"na so Dem take pursue me go outside.Na outside I sleep TDB

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Farid24224(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Azul 175k keh? Abeg check well before I swallow am oh!
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Bobxin: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Michaelspresh:
A responsible man that works hard for his money can never do this nonsense
Fine lekpa, you hit it right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Dshocker(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/

It is a more expensive poison. That's all.

N100 kaikai and N500k Azul will equally damage the liver. In less than 30 minutes, the consumer go piss both of them comot from body. Water still remains the best option.

Take away the hyping and showing off environment, most people won't touch Azul.

/

Broooo, which school teach you this one?

If it kills, everybody going to the club every friday would have all died.

One of the main cause of a drink damaging the liver is; when you drink in an empty stomach & when you drink harsh whiskey/spirit/gin/rom all the time.

Drink like Azul is a mild drink
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by ba7man(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
bestman09:
Nobody that made his money legitimately will spend anything on this thing.

If you are a legit big boy, you won't leave Hennessy for this thing
Hennesy V.S.O.P does it anyway, any day, anywhere in style without showing off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Fortune109: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
post=123945349:
This remind us of the guy at our Barbecue Crib shouting to the Bottle ladies that "Na ASUN I order no be AZUL ooo",

After the hypeman don tell DJ to stop music,
Come dey play Dorime on a low key, Wey babes come dey dance in front of am with placards, fireworks and a bottle of Azul, with plenty ice inside ice bucket!
(Those hypemen ehn, na few go enter heaven o grin cheesy wink, dem Sabi dem job)

Our guy shout tire "Na ASUN I order no be AZUL ooo"
Na Asun I tell you for your ear o,
No be Azul o,
I no Sabi drink Azul ooo

😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣

😂😂😂😂
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by dododawa1: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
I take everyday now
Tinubu regime blessed me
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Dshocker(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
SerikiFulani:

The only difference between Azul & Seaman's schnapps is packaging.

Seaman na harsh drink wey go damage your liver, while Azul dey mild.

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by kay29000(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
post=123945349:
This remind us of the guy at our Barbecue Crib shouting to the Bottle ladies that "Na ASUN I order no be AZUL ooo",

Come dey play Dorime on a low key, Wey babes come dey dance in front of am with placards, fireworks and a bottle of Azul, with plenty ice inside ice bucket!
(Those hypemen ehn, na few go enter heaven o grin cheesy wink, dem Sabi dem job)

No be Azul o,
I no Sabi drink Azul ooo

😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣

LMAO grin grin
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by todugo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Astra101:
There is something called environmental spirit / influence. Don't go to any club in Nigeria unprepared, you will end up ordering like 5 bottles of Azul when that spirit comes upon you cheesy
Wasting money on mixture of ethanol and water, just to get validation from people that your a big boy.What a life grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by OMOGBEHIN36(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nothing special about it,
If you can't afford Azul, go for ASUN,
No do pass yourself
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Ohraykon: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
post=123945349:

No be Azul o,
I no Sabi drink Azul ooo

😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣
this man you still dey? You still dey collect 30k? Tinubu suppose upgrade you o 😅

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Cobra Butchered On My Farm, Used For Pepper Soup / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price / Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.