Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul (56134 Views)

Will You Buy A Small Bottle Of Water 2k? / Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches β€˜mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Robnectar(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
seanwilliam:
baba rest !

You’re fond of accusing people wrongly .
Same way you were quick to quote me when someone talked about scam link .

And u didnt
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by 1TripleC: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ostentatious article
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by LegallyBlunt: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing special
It is stupidity and wasting of money...most times if a bottle of my favourite alcoholic beer is too expensive at a particular bar..I boycott that bar immediately
Same thing I do at clubs..I don't call dorime never!
I will just go for the low price of any alcohol like 10k and put on my table..the sweet thing about some clubs as far as you order something for your table even if it is not costly...bouncers can not tell you to leave...and those females strippers will start dancing on your fertile rod and lap for testing and negotiating on price..as a sharp guy delay and dilly dally on the negotiations with each stripper that comes sit on your lap...at the end you will enjoy more than four strippers without paying a dime

Not me

I don't do that shitt called local

It is against my rule in keyboarding
It is like a forbidden thing to me..no matter how broke I am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by longview007: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree:
Get Azu if you can't afford Azul. Life no hard.

And Azu could only cost you #3k+-.
Can still claim u took Azul, belle node cast.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by awumen: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
MrFly:
so if u earn 700k monthly in an oil firm as ur salary then buying azul makes u a criminal abi?
What's is 700k in present day Nigeria? In an oil firm that is the salary of a JG 10 or JG 11, one that might not get to team lead(JG4-5) after 15 years.
With 700k,mak d person no try am o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
I don't drink one neither do I subscribe to it. I'll pass.

I see nothing special in all this drinks, a simple glass cup of water is more than enough...
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by RPG2020(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing special
It is stupidity and wasting of money...most times if a bottle of my favourite alcoholic beer is too expensive at a particular bar..I boycott that bar immediately
I will just go for the low price of any alcohol like 10k and put on my table..the sweet thing about some clubs as far as you order something for your table even if it is not costly...bouncers can not tell you to leave...and those females strippers will start dancing on your fertile rod and lap for testing and negotiating on price..as a sharp guy delay and dilly dally on the negotiations with each stripper that comes sit on your lap...at the end you will enjoy more than four strippers without paying a dime

Not me

Who told you the guy is talking about naira it's 75k dos go and return it grin
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by mediclife1987(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing special

Not me

Na only your Benin you fit do this one.

Come try am for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by XAUBulls: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
post=123945349:
This remind us of the guy at our Barbecue Crib shouting to the Bottle ladies that "Na ASUN I order no be AZUL ooo",

After the hypeman don tell DJ to stop music,
Come dey play Dorime on a low key, Wey babes come dey dance in front of am with placards, fireworks and a bottle of Azul, with plenty ice inside ice bucket!
(Those hypemen ehn, na few go enter heaven o grin cheesy wink, dem Sabi dem job)

Our guy shout tire "Na ASUN I order no be AZUL ooo"
Na Asun I tell you for your ear o,
No be Azul o,
I no Sabi drink Azul ooo,
I no know how dem dey drink am ooo

πŸ˜„ 😁 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁 🀣
From Asun to Azul...

LMAO... grin That cracked me up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Elxandre(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
MrFly:
so if u earn 700k monthly in an oil firm as ur salary then buying azul makes u a criminal abi?
700k monthly income is still low for a 500k drink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by mikaael(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
post=123945349:
This remind us of the guy at our Barbecue Crib shouting to the Bottle ladies that "Na ASUN I order no be AZUL ooo",

Come dey play Dorime on a low key, Wey babes come dey dance in front of am with placards, fireworks and a bottle of Azul, with plenty ice inside ice bucket!
(Those hypemen ehn, na few go enter heaven o grin cheesy wink, dem Sabi dem job)

No be Azul o,

You tok dey lie abeg
Take am easy wit ur lies biko
Na viral video u dey claim say happen for ur crib

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Oceanjagaban: 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Azulbuike
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by MrFly(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
awumen:

What's is 700k in present day Nigeria? In an oil firm that is the salary of a JG 10 or JG 11, one that might not get to team lead(JG4-5) after 15 years.
With 700k,mak d person no try am o
no be every month him go dey buy am na
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by MrFly(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Elxandre:

700k monthly income is still low for a 500k drink.
u can buy it once in a while if u care. Its not monthly that u do it
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by MrFly(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dumfrank:

Yes, makes you a criminal... how much be 700k again for this nija?
i dont get u again. When u spend ur "legally" acquired wealth lavishsly on urself u are a criminal.. Naija which way
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by InvertedHammer: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dshocker:

Broooo, which school teach you this one?

If it kills, everybody going to the club every friday would have all died.

One of the main cause of a drink damaging the liver is; when you drink in an empty stomach & when you drink harsh whiskey/spirit/gin/rom all the time.

Drink like Azul is a mild drink

/
Food ke?
Ever heard of alcohol cirrhosis of the liver? Alcohol is metabolized by the oxidative and non-oxidative pathways in the liver.

Who would know when every illness is misdiagnosed as typhoid and malaria in Nigeria? Patapata them go blame one uncle and aunt in the village or call it mysterious illness.

Take out time to visit any Teaching Hospital in your area, e go shock you.

/
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
KingDash09:
Spent 1.6m for this thing earlier this year.. I was high that time I was just spending recklessly

No be you dey post your bank account number here everyday for help? Dey play just dey play

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by BabaRamota1980: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ugaboy:
I'm unsure where the right session is to post this.

but I wanted to express my curiosity regarding the Azul Reposado Tequila bottleβ€”the taste, the emotions it evokes, and the sense of ego or pride associated with it.

Imagine being in a situation where a friend orders a drink worth 175k, and you realize that you don't have the equivalent amount of money in your account.

Share your experience.

grin grin
Packaging my brother, thats all.

The more attractive your bottle is from outside what's inside does not matter. All tequila are same, regardless of name brand. Na packaging different, and na packaging Nigerians dey spend millions to buy.

If you empty the tequila comot and fill that bottle half way with palmwine mixed with vodka, people go buy am for same price believing na tequila dey inside.

Now how much is palwine mixed with vodka, patapata 30,000. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Perewenkle1: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
This is a special type of Tequila from Mexico, there are several brands, depending on your choice, price ranges from $100-$2000 US $
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Henryfortune(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
All this doesn't matter in heaven I am a struggling entrepreneur... I work 8/5 Monday to Friday and pay myself every 26th of each month I have a family to feed and hva person to care for and a future ahead to build ... My mum don't sell bolli by the road said and my wife doesn't either but I know 9d someone that sells bulli ... Do you know what I would do with that money instead of buying that spirit drink I'd give the 170k or 500k to that aunty to do better stuff with or grow her business and she'll be eternally grateful to me for a long time ... give Hennessy I like that with my friends even if I finish one my friends can afford to order another it's doesn't change our fun at the club Azul is a waste 9f Money if you have ever tested it you would understand better
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by vickthourh(m): 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nwaotu10:

Na comedy be that abi?
It really got me cracked up grin grin
NA comedy
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Rexymania(m): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
Walahi you got me laughing loud in my dark room. Thanks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

post=123945349:

No be Azul o,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by damoobaba: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
KingDash09:
Spent 1.6m for this thing earlier this year.. I was high that time I was just spending recklessly

Werey, who sabi you here wey you come dey lie.
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Silentgroper(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing special

Not me

Bad guy ..

make I try your way ..

I dey go mingles go try that shiit out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by TheZooHasFalln: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
EyenIbibio1:

Boss Slaw, abeg show me way nah
Being a criminal is a way for you? Can't you internet criminals chanel your criminal wisdom into something more legal in the same internet like creating App, Online stores and so many more, must you steal to spend? How long would your loots last for you? Nowadays kids.
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Alldew: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
KingDash09:
Na wetin some people need to establish themself you spend on drink. It's well.
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by KingDash09(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Baba no be everybody dey suffer for this country... drop location make I come flex you dey hate, one update wey I go give you go pay you till you tire for money
damoobaba:

Werey, who sabi you here wey you come dey lie.
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Tijani009: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
KingDash09:
Goodevening sir please help me with my gynocosmastia surgery please, 250k for the surgery but anything would be appriciated sir, thank you sir
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Melagros(m): 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

Do you actually think false accusations of your fellow guy and character assassination na cruise..

Is this what give you joy

Don't mind the motherfvcker, he's a broke ass niggar
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Tijani009: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
Pacyrus:
Damn Niggar cool
Goodevening sir please help me with my gynocosmastia surgery please, 250k for the surgery but anything would be appriciated sir, thank you sir
Re: What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul by Astra101: 2:20am On Jun 22, 2023
todugo:

Wasting money on mixture of ethanol and water, just to get validation from people that your a big boy.What a life grin grin

The Totality of Existence made us as an emotional beings, so it's not our fault cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Cobra Butchered On My Farm, Used For Pepper Soup / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price / Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.