Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Would You Deny Your Faith Because Of Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Deny Your Faith Because Of Love? (5003 Views)

Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Deny Your Faith Because Of Love? by MrsChima1(f): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2011
Refer back to my post stating some people will be a fake Christian just to date a Christian and some people will be a fake Muslim just to date a Muslim. lipsrsealed

Some people will change religions or pretend to believe in something just to score a date or some arse.
Re: Would You Deny Your Faith Because Of Love? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Refer back to my post stating some people will be a fake Christian just to date a Christian and some people will be a fake Muslim just to date a Muslim. lipsrsealed

Some people will change religions or pretend to believe in something just to score a date or some arse.
What i still dont get is the point behind why anyone would want to do so! Makes no sense!
Re: Would You Deny Your Faith Because Of Love? by Shewen1(f): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2011
I can never ever deny my faith for anyone cos christianity is not just a religion to me, it is a way of life. So if the guy loves me, he must also love my way of life and be able to defend me anywhere.
Re: Would You Deny Your Faith Because Of Love? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2011
if foundation is destroyed, what can d righteous do? tell your friend to re-examine his xtianity. a believer fallen in love WITH an unbeliever is a rotten xtian.
Re: Would You Deny Your Faith Because Of Love? by Ideyontop: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2011
the guy dey craze? no be so esau take chop stew loose him right as first born? make the guy no try am oooo.Make him declare to everybody who him be from the onset ooo.
Re: Would You Deny Your Faith Because Of Love? by Gbenge77(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2011
no way.
Re: Would You Deny Your Faith Because Of Love? by tunnytox(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2011
Amalaaba:

Roland 17, Thanks for your submission. Its good to read a refreshingly different Christian.

I think my Christian brothers are too full of themselves that they consider others as inferiors. How about Adeboye donating his daughter to a Muslim happily to show he is tolerant and not a fanatic!

I'm sure he would accuse the daughter of being possessed by demonic forces! Its not fair to give a drug you reject to other person(s)

That union is useless. The lady can get all she wants in a man in uncountable Muslim men.

I wonder why you have to bring Adeboye's name into this? How about Sultan of Sokoto giving his daughter's hand in marriage to a Xtian? While I have no problem with people who are ready to give up their faith for love I personally believes that those who does are not true believers of their religion especially if they are either Xtians or Muslims.
Re: Would You Deny Your Faith Because Of Love? by obillyj(f): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2011
love that cannot be accepted WHOLLY by all involved is not love. the answer is NO i can t change my religion cos of love besides a true christian should know the scripture well as to embark on such. does the guy want to deny his master like Peter did?
Re: Would You Deny Your Faith Because Of Love? by dohiswill: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2011
I WOULD RATHER BE A MARTYR THAN DENY MY FAITH, because nothing can separate me from the love of Christ. But very few women can plead this, because their heart rest on riches and worldly things but if you can plead same the reward is greater than any husband or any things you think of.
Re: Would You Deny Your Faith Because Of Love? by kizito96(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2011
Never Ever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Ladies To Never Marry / Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri / Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.