Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) (105356 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 1:46am On Jun 23, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Tinubu has one of the worst gene pools I've ever come across. How can you be old when you're young and even older when you're old?

You're ugly in present tense and past tense πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

That's the result of start from nothing and ended with everything. That's his battle scar. Classic definition of grass to grace. It tells on him

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by greall12(m): 1:50am On Jun 23, 2023
Spammer

quote author=Seunblow post=123973515]Omo

Bring your PayPal Funds,Bitcoin,Gift cards,Cashapp,Zelle,venmo,Neteller for instant payment

Just call or WhatsApp me

Paypal : 640 PER USD

Venmo : 500 PER USD

E-Transfer : 320 PER CAD

Zelle : 600 PER USD

ITunes card : 500 PER USD

Amazon card : 520 PER USD

Ebay gift card : 500 PER USD

Steam wallet : 620 PER USD

Google play store : 550 PER USD

Amex gift card : 570-580 PER USD

Bitcoin : ASK FOR RATE

Pi coin : 300-350 PER 1

Core : 850-900 PER 1

Usdt : ASK RATE

OTHER CARDS & FUNDS CAN COME IN

Just call or WhatsApp me
CHECK PROFILE OR SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT

WhatsApp
+2349039537359[/quote]
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Naijanascam: 1:57am On Jun 23, 2023
BAT with Fat creek pig
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by dozymars(m): 2:10am On Jun 23, 2023
The first picture is photoshop.Tinubu should not be looking old then and why is it in black and white. Fake.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Caseless: 2:10am On Jun 23, 2023
jargonzboi:
This was when Asari Dokubo was just an activist.

During this time Obasanjo persecuted him a lot.
Immediately he was released back then, it was Tinubu as governor of Lagos, he visited first.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by CyberHustle: 2:11am On Jun 23, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Tinubu has one of the worst gene pools I've ever come across. How can you be old when you're young and even older when you're old?

take it easy.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Caseless: 2:12am On Jun 23, 2023
dozymars:
The first picture is photoshop.Tinubu should not be looking old then and why is it in black and white. Fake.
He met Tinubu immediately after he was released, but he wore a stripped t-shirt(collared). This is not the picture.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by HRMK: 2:14am On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=RingRoadMafia post=123972890]Tinubu has one of the worst gene pools I've ever come across. How can you be old when you're young and even older when you're old?

You're ugly in present tense and past tense
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by alabler: 2:14am On Jun 23, 2023
Mumu talk; And that is why the North are killing their middle belt brother? Or why SE and SS don't agree politically!

Come to think of it, the so called Yoruba that don't have brother's are always courted for political partnership by the North (The most recent Buhari APC 2015).

And historically, this same brother less Yoruba are always trusted by the North and preferred as their Adviser or Second-in-Command from time immemorial;
1) Awolowo Finance Minister and Second in Command to Gowon

2) Obasanjo second in command to Murtala

3) Tunde Idiagbon second in Command to Buhari

4) Olu Falae crucial finance minister to IBB

5) Diya second in command to Abacha

6) Osinbajo second in command to Buhari

You guys need to work on so many things;

1) Trust

2) Reliability

3) Mutual respect, partnership and cooperation

4) Imbibe the Israelis attitude of been a silent achiever and reduce your mouthing and ego

5) Charity begins at home; You need to first learn to work with your South South and SouthWest neighbors, before taking on the North to achieve anything politically.

6) The way other regions (Southwest, North, South South) accommodated your people to thrive economically, please do same for others; How many non-igbo own houses in Igbo land? How many non-igbos Own business in Igbo land and Igbo thriving markets?; Food for thought!!!

You see when Trump of America was slapping Trade sanctions on China, China was doing same back just because America and Chinese trade are intertwined!!!

You guys are politically naive and have made yourself economically vulnerable by investing in other regions and not opening up or being receptive for others to come and invest/dwell in your region!!!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Streetdoctor:

When u take a very good look at d map of Nigeria very well, it's only Yorubas that does not hv cousins nor brothers around within.
North: they hv middle belt
SS/ES: they hv themselves
West: They only Benin Republic. So tell me why they won't jealous one tribe or d other.

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by PopQueenAgency: 2:14am On Jun 23, 2023
ijaw1stson:
Jagaban has made friends over the years sha. I respect him for that.

You respect a criminal for keeping contact with his criminal bestie?
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by tejpot(m): 2:35am On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Lolssss en pain, Mak I commot am, Agbado miscreant
I am sure a toddler will complete a better sentence than you did hear.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by torqque7(m): 3:12am On Jun 23, 2023
shortgun:
A criminal drug baron will have criminal friends and confused characters around.

Here's a video of Asari claiming his ancestors were Igbo grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb00q-AYnvI
Very confused entity, if your ancestors were igbos. Which Igbos did your father sell as slaves?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The guy is a fat Pig..looking for where he can get food to eat..first he was thinking to cashout using Namdi Kanu ,but as things no work for am he don de reason Tinubu..

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by HayB100(m): 3:22am On Jun 23, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Your own fine boy wey poor nko? Were, dey play, may be nah fine boy them dey take achieve, omo eru 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 3:26am On Jun 23, 2023
jargonzboi:
This was when Asari Dokubo was just an activist.

During this time Obasanjo persecuted him a lot.

Obasanjo prosecuted him for engaging in economic sabotage
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by HayB100(m): 3:27am On Jun 23, 2023
LandMann:

How much has being handsome and beautiful put in you and your father's account?

How many people in your family have won the number of elections the ugly Tinubu has won even with their fineness?

Dey play
Leave the were, he is in severe pain because no he Obi nii, if you check wella, e fit even be say them on hotspot give am to type that rubbish nii, awon omo eru, so far Tinubu get money pass him and him papa, him fine pass them 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by e09011617135: 3:34am On Jun 23, 2023
Go
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 3:38am On Jun 23, 2023
And yet he is still your president

quote author=RingRoadMafia post=123972890]Tinubu has one of the worst gene pools I've ever come across. How can you be old when you're young and even older when you're old?

You're ugly in present tense and past tense πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ[/quote]
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by bayplus: 3:45am On Jun 23, 2023
1GALLANT:
Full Digital Marketing Course by Sultech academy.

*I spent over 6 month creating these videos, explaining these skills in great details. I believe they can help people the way they helped me*

*COURSES OUTLINE*

*> Social Media Marketing*
- Facebook Ads - Business Manager, Setting up pixel, event and running of conversion ads.
- Instagram Ads
- Ad-Promoter Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- YouTube Ads

*> SMS & WhatsApp Marketing*
- Selling things via SMS

*> Affiliate Marketing*

*> Content Marketing*

*> Digital Marketing & Information Marketing*
- Creating Information
- -- Audio Books - Record and put pictures (VSDC)
-- ebooks (PDFs)
-- Screen record

*> Web Development*
- How to build a full e-commerce website
- how to build a landing page

*TOTAL = 36 Videos* (400 MB)
**SELLING FOR 2K ONLY.*

Good effort. You need to be encouraged
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Unaevince: 3:48am On Jun 23, 2023
I hope this friendship of Tinubu and Asari Dokubo presently will not be business as usual, chop I chop Nigeria has been known for. Let it be for repentance of past deeds that led to their accumulation of awesome wealth.

We should be interested in letting it be for the good of Nigerians in general and for good corporate and government governance in particular.

Asari Dokubo is an Igbo descendant and should stop insulting his roots.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Gajagojo: 4:09am On Jun 23, 2023
Those people

With
Their

Impotent anger and hatred
They will die

Bitter and angry
Their anger will eat them up from inside and they will die like pigs
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 23, 2023
shortgun:
A criminal drug baron will have criminal friends and confused characters around.

Very confused entity, if your ancestors were igbos. Which Igbos did your father sell as slaves?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The guy can say anything to keep milking the country. He just wants to keep reaping where he did not sow. It has become his way of life. He will never stop. Nigeria has become his milking cow. If he dies, his child will continue the same nonsense.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Injera(f): 4:27am On Jun 23, 2023
Melagros:
I don't why you're trying so hard for tinubu to be loved by reasonable Nigerians. Please don't force him on us
And by that you mean chiefly ibos
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by MahatmaGhandi: 4:45am On Jun 23, 2023
OldBeer:
smiley

Asari is as terrible as they come. I once saw him as a freedom fighter but just like all evil men pretending to be on the side of light, he has finally unravelled.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by AareGaa: 5:01am On Jun 23, 2023
shortgun:

Why do ibos like attaching themselves to other tribe?
Can't you be on your own?
Una too dey feel inferior.

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by SaintLucia: 5:24am On Jun 23, 2023
Make I also post Obi Pandora pictures and the likes of Ayesha Yesufu, Macaroni, Rinu, Charly Boy of 10 years ago together and see whether Obi no built men and loyalty grin

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Gizer: 5:29am On Jun 23, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

You that is fine wat are your accomplishments..
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Blackman7: 5:42am On Jun 23, 2023
Tale of two thieves

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Qoko: 5:42am On Jun 23, 2023
LandMann:

How much has being handsome and beautiful put in you and your father's account?

How many people in your family have won the number of elections the ugly Tinubu has won even with their fineness?

Dey play
What of your own family too? Does one need to be politicians before been enjoined rest of mind, after all Jim Ovia, Elemelu & Dangote’s family never won election before

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 5:43am On Jun 23, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Show us the pix of your father that's swimming in poverty pool, nobody in your either incoming generation or ones living present can carry Baba tinubu shoes, this your comment definitely shows you're from failed region in Nigeria.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by hardbody: 5:43am On Jun 23, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

So he was a monumental dunce in school? Wow 🀣🀣

He certainly was. From Unical he ran to RSUT in PH and still performed woefully and sent away again on grounds of academic incompetence from there he disappeared to Libya and came back as whatever he claims to be today.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by hardbody: 5:46am On Jun 23, 2023
Unaevince:
I hope this friendship of Tinubu and Asari Dokubo presently will not be business as usual, chop I chop Nigeria has been known for. Let it be for repentance of past deeds that led to their accumulation of awesome wealth.

We should be interested in letting it be for the good of Nigerians in general and for good corporate and government governance in particular.

Asari Dokubo is an Igbo descendant and should stop insulting his roots.

God bless Nigeria

Asari wants a slice of what Tompolo is managing. It is that simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.