Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) (105334 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by candygist: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Tinubu has one of the worst gene pools I've ever come across. How can you be old when you're young and even older when you're old?

You're ugly in present tense and past tense πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Talk is cheap. Especially on a faceless forum.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
candygist:

Talk is cheap. Especially on a faceless forum.

If you wan meet me, I still dey game to link up o. Don't rule that out.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by hyperflex(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Tinubu has one of the worst gene pools I've ever come across. How can you be old when you're young and even older when you're old?

What he lacks in looks he has in brains...
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Kay25(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Whether he is old or not worst gene pool or not I hope ur father who has the good gene pool be able to smell the little good bat had achieved in his life just a bit of it would make u sound better

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by shortgun(m): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ambitious21:

Same way Peter Obi is a friend to notorious killer ( Namdi Kanu)
Show us a single picture of Peter Obi with Kanu or rest.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
shortgun:
A criminal drug baron will have criminal friends and confused characters around.

Here's a video of Asari claiming his ancestors were Igbo grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb00q-AYnvI
Very confused entity, if your ancestors were igbos. Which Igbos did your father sell as slaves?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Mehnnnn, I watched d video and I must confess d reason why SS and SE always see themselves as cousins while d other part of Nigeria sees them as brothers. No wonder SE were able to defend Jonathan till date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by shortgun(m): 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
mariovito:
Two things I deduce from this clip:

1. This confused man is an Igbo man and ywrr hates Igbo so much.

2. He is the descendant of a slave.

I think his ancestor must be one of those evil men that are usually banished from the community when they commit abominable acts and thrown out hence his hatred and resentment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
grin
D only comment I could screenshot, u deserves an accolade from d streetdoctor
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
tejpot:

Interestingly, his gene pool produced a senator, governor and president. The only thing worst than that is a slim gene pool resulting in massive extinction.
Lolssss en pain, Mak I commot am, Agbado miscreant
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Baatunde(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Just the sight of this man called Tinubu alone is an activator of high blood pressure for some people. They just passionately hate anything about the man......thier hatred of Buhari pales significantly when compared to Tinubu and yet all their vitriol and hate mongering speeches has had no effect on the man, he barely even knows that one Lagbaja somewhere is hating him.....

RingRoadMafia:

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by shortgun(m): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Mehnnnn, I watched d video and I must confess d reason why SS and SE always see themselves as cousins while d other part of Nigeria sees them as brothers. No wonder SE were able to defend Jonathan till date.
Exactly, that's the reason they stopped teaching history in our schools. Imagine what the two regions can achieve when there's unity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by gaby(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

No human is ugly.

We are all unique in our looks and right.

Besides, make una stop to dey body shame or look shame people particularly the old, e get why....
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Deepspirituals: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sabadon:
grin

No matter how short you are when you come outside you ll see the sky
Hmmmm! Facts!
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by sprints1: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
shortgun:
A criminal drug baron will have criminal friends and confused characters around.

Very confused entity, if your ancestors were igbos. Which Igbos did your father sell as slaves?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
why this man resemble hushpuppi
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
shortgun:

Exactly, that's the reason they stopped teaching history in our schools. Imagine what the two regions can achieve when there's unity.
When u take a very good look at d map of Nigeria very well, it's only Yorubas that does not hv cousins nor brothers around within.
North: they hv middle belt
SS/ES: they hv themselves
West: They only Benin Republic. So tell me why they won't jealous one tribe or d other.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by shinealight(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Human beings are supposed to have some grey matter between their ears and to utilise the stuff often so as to differentiate them from animals domiciled in the jungle. I’m wondering, did the man present himself to win a trophy in a beauty competition?
So, of what useful purpose is that ridiculously senseless and insulting comment of yours?
Please make use of that grey matter before commenting in public or shut your gob to save others from such imbecility! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Christistruth03: 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Was Ojukwu handsome?

Even if we agree that his head was magnificently shaped by the Almighty

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by randymirrors(f): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

What you have in looks, you lack in brain.

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Famousmoni111: 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by ivandrag0n: 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
shortgun:

When you see IPOB/UGM criminals and children of satan from the SadEast hating on someone, just know that that person is an achiever!

The children of perdition from the SadEast always display deep hate when those they hate are progressing. Unfortunately for them, their doomed erosion-filled Region is a place they don’t like to live!

Your weeping has only just started. You go cry full River Niger las las.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by frowland(m): 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Nothing, absolutely nothing on this planet earth is ugly.

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2023
frowland:

Nothing, absolutely nothing on this planet earth is ugly.

Ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by frowland(m): 12:06am On Jun 23, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Ok.

That is your perception.

πŸ‘‡

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by zanebaddo(m): 12:17am On Jun 23, 2023
Skinnygee1:
Tinubu's squad na confirm!! man as been in the game for long,he knows all the heavyweights,much respect ✊✊
Asari dokubo heavy weight? Lol

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 12:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Agbadocassava:
I won’t be surprised if Tinubu have one way or the others helped late Nelson Mandela before.

grin grin grin

No be only Mandela…
He probably helped Jesu!

>
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:30am On Jun 23, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Lol

U no well sha.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by GambaOsaka: 12:47am On Jun 23, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

All the good genes wey you get, where has it brought you?
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by superemmy(m): 1:07am On Jun 23, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

We are all created in the image of God and after his likeness. Nobody is too beautiful and nobody is too ugly. Everyone is special how God made us because we didn’t create ourselves.
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by AllBusiness(m): 1:17am On Jun 23, 2023
LOYALTY IS AN ASSET
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:23am On Jun 23, 2023
SocialJustice:
What have you achieved in your life with your good genes? Man go dey talk like loose p#ssy biatch. I'm obidient so don't take your foolishness there.
who made u obidient oga?
Re: President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) by Hotwest: 1:28am On Jun 23, 2023
U guys give all these idiots attention too much. Who Dem epp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.