Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing (42899 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by emma2002(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2023
I'm just here to say the brotherhood is so proud of him!
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by webdev008: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2023
Godsplan89:
Good day, get your data at an affordable price now. Works for all network and it can be easily shared
25gb- #2500
50gb- #4,500
100gb- #8,000
Message 09160392479 on whatsapp now
God bless as you patronizing

He is a scammer... Stay away.

Details of the scammer:
Full Name: AYANTOYE STEPHEN ADEMOLA
Bank Name: First Bank of Nigeria
Account Number: 3108286406
Phone number: 09160392479
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by luvyaself95(m): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2023
pansophist:

Typically as humans go up in quality, their expectations from others (especially their partners) increase. A hardworking woman will not want a lazy man, and vice versa. Low-barrel men have messed it up for everyone, by giving women a false sense of worth.

Everybody get their customer. Even faeces have flies and pigs hovering around it. Does that mean the faeces have value? of course not. This reality is the same for girls with an over-bloated sense of worth.

If low-barrel men hit on her from every angle such as social media, in real life, and even in their dreams, a girl will think she deserves Dangote. She will think quality men will accept her without any work from her.

Her perception is skewed due to her subjective reality of low-barrel that she can easily attract, men who never show her the mirror, which will force her to improve herself.

And when those high quality men she thinks she deserves just for existing show her the mirror of how badly she has allowed herself to degenerate (weak men do not show women the mirror), then instead of self-reflect, they lash out at such men for being childish, etc. Self-reflection is like hell for such ladies.

Part of adulthood is rejection. I can't even count how many times I have been rejected, from all angles of my life. I don't even notice it anymore lol. I just move on. But to think you can hit on a guy and he MUST accept you is a different level of God complex.

wisdom will not kill you
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Versal: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2023
Did she say "my children"?
This one no get sense oh shocked shocked shocked
That is why he blocked you. grin grin grin
You are not inclusive. undecided undecided undecided undecided
You just wanted his sperm grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by pacespot(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2023
She might have said something else the guy didn't like, because which one be the blocking? Or the guy might think she is a Yahoo boy disguising as a woman? People often respond to you based on their experience with other people on social media.

And women should understand that there is no shame in wooing a guy and he rejected you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by JustPowerApps(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
The line wasn't mad enough, that's why she got served on arrival cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by luluman: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Women can't cope with rejection...

Shoot your shot it fit catch or not...

Absolutely nothing personal everyone can't like you since you ain't Jollof rice or Shawarma

Or money.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by bluefilm: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:
You can't apply for a new birth certificate.

The best you can do is to get a sworn affidavit for declaration of age.

If you're in Lagos go the high court opposite Police College in GRA Ikeja to get it

Best in forgery and falsifications.

I salute.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by DrDunamis(m): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
saintbillion:

A Nigerian lady has narrated how she got blocked by a guy she tried asking out.

@Pretty_Vikkii who shared the pickup line she used, concluded her tweet by stating that some “Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity".

She tweeted;

"Omo, I entered this guy Dm with a mad pickup line like "Guy , are you a school bus. Cause I see my children in you" The werey con block me, some of these Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity"

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/6/nigerian-lady-recounts-how-she-was-blocked-by-a-guy-she-tried-wooing-2.html

So the guy is just supposed to fall on her laps and become madly in love with her?
Funny people everywhere
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by EasternPrince: 7:11am On Jun 25, 2023
johnjose68:

The Yoruba guy blocked the i.pob werey grin

Tribalism has eaten deep into your mind. You are not fit to be a parent
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by SIMPonPatrol(m): 7:33am On Jun 25, 2023
bluefilm:

Best in forgery and falsifications.

I salute.

How is a document that was obtained at a court of competent jurisdicion a forgery? angry

Please explain!
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by BlueAir: 7:38am On Jun 25, 2023
That's complete sexual harrasement angry. How can u say u see ur children inside somebodys body? Where him know u and ur pekuss from ? When he doesn't know where you're both coming from
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by bluefilm: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:
How is a document that was obtained at a court of competent jurisdicion a forgery? angry

Please explain!

When you go to court to wholly swear that a fake information is to be taken as a true information, what do you think you are doing in the process?

Dancing azonto, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Guest Slammed For "Dancing Too Much" / Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out / Nairaland Post-your-best-pics-of-you Season3 (independence Version15.0)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.