Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing (42883 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Thryphosa(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Na me block you I think say you be yahoo boy!
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by SoSlimOlak(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
It is obvious that she can't face rejection
A big shout out to guys who daily live/cope with rejection embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ok.
We need more context to comment on this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by abobote: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
We men face that every day, so it shouldn't be an issue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by occfx: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
saintbillion:

A Nigerian lady has narrated how she got blocked by a guy she tried asking out.

@Pretty_Vikkii who shared the pickup line she used, concluded her tweet by stating that some “Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity".

She tweeted;

"Omo, I entered this guy Dm with a mad pickup line like "Guy , are you a school bus. Cause I see my children in you" The werey con block me, some of these Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity"

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/6/nigerian-lady-recounts-how-she-was-blocked-by-a-guy-she-tried-wooing-2.html

God didn't design women to woo men. If na me too I go block am. I no dey chop watin I no like
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by sync(f): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Very funny
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by HENRY940: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Welcome to a man's world

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by XAUBulls: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
saintbillion:

@Pretty_Vikkii who shared the pickup line she used, concluded her tweet by stating that some “Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity".

She tweeted;

"Omo, I entered this guy Dm with a mad pickup line like "Guy, are you a school bus. Cause I see my children in you" The werey con block me, some of these Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity"

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/6/nigerian-lady-recounts-how-she-was-blocked-by-a-guy-she-tried-wooing-2.html
I would sharply block her too if the babe slid into my DM and used that cheesy "school bus" pickup line on me. grin cheesy

What happened to a straight up convo... You and me getting to know each other. "School bus ko... Staff bus ni." grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by saintbillion(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
Keynes146:
Please guys I need your advice on this

I reduced my age by 2 years to apply for access bank graduate trainee program which requires not being more than 27 years.

I wrote the online assessment test and passed. Am required to write a physical test in portharcourt.

Am to bring along my birth certificate for verification

Please I want to know your opinion on this. I was thinking of applying for new birth certificate with a new age...

Apply for new birth cert. But then what happens to the age on ur sch certificates?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
lame pick up line, that will portray her as cheap!
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Angelfrost(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Well... The guy was being real with you, albeit harsh.

Personally, I won't block you... I'll simply thank you for the 'compliment', then ignore you going forward!

It's nothing personal! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by SerikiFulani(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
These hoes scheming hard 😁

Once they see a rich guy,their pussy start discharging 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Same way a certain lady walked up to me at Intercontinental hotel,Lagos and was wooing me,I was like, I ain't into you.... Besides, you can't offer me anything other than sex which I can get from thousands of bitches.

Even virtuous and hardworking women, I never look their side,na olosho wey no get anything to offer I go come dey give audience

Nonsense.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Thomasankara(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
[/color]this one choke o😆😆😆🤣[color=#770077]
jmoore:

Which signs? If a girl can open her mouth and ask a guy for transport fare, recharge card, etc, she should be bold to also use same mouth to woo a man.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by SaiRuiMall: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
Press Release.:
Dear Vawulence City Comrades,
Trust this information finds you well.

As you all know, One of our objectives is to promote Businesses and increase sales for Brands.
While at it, We don't fail to call to order any brand going astray. And once they have returned to the track, It's only right We still let the public know.

This is to inform you that issues concerning Nino1tech brand has been resolved. You can now feel free to do business with them subject to your own convictions.

The brand is Trusted and Verified, had some challenges but are now Back and Better.

Thank you

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Juanmike(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Tallesty1:
Then you need to take a break from Nairaland and start living a life in the real world because rejection is a regular thing in the real world
Ignore the evening news paper that eats rejection like food.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by codeigniter(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Women can't cope with rejection...

Shoot your shot it fit catch or not...

Absolutely nothing personal everyone can't like you since you ain't Jollof rice or Shawarma

I don’t like sharwama and not everyone likes jollof, your points are valid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by johnjose68: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
saintbillion:

She tweeted;

"Omo, I entered this guy Dm with a mad pickup line like "Guy , are you a school bus. Cause I see my children in you" The werey con block me, some of these Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity"

The Yoruba guy blocked the i.pob werey grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Bmaster(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
blame it on yahoo guys,there 8s nothing they fit no do.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Ten06(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
This one is still better than those ones who are in DM greeting good morning afternoon, evening and goodnight everyday without saying any reasonable thing

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by imagrg(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
[Speaking from experience methinks. grin
Candidlady:

Not all

Anyways ireally don't know what rejection feels like lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Tvoice: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
saintbillion:

She tweeted;

What if he was already in a serious relationship and didn't want to cheat, though blocking you was rude
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Machinegun91(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
The guy saw the demons in you earlier and shot the door

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by ednut1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
A lame shot
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by mastermaestro(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
What value are you going to add to his life? You undermine someone for a long time. He makes a breakthrough. You jump out from nowhere acting overnight love, and expect him to roll out a red carpet for you.

Madt? Getat! angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by juman(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nice one.
Try more.
You will surely get yours.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by richard69(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Women can't cope with rejection...

Shoot your shot it fit catch or not...

Absolutely nothing personal everyone can't like you since you ain't Jollof rice or Shawarma

even shawarma sef, no be everybody like am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by mastermaestro(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Tvoice:

What if he was already in a serious relationship and didn't want to cheat, though blocking you was rude

Blocking helps to shut out stubborn devils. You would not know the nuisance she had been constituting in the young's space before he took the decision to shut her out completely.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by baptet(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lalastica,..very interesting..
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by babadem2much(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
If no be baby weh like wahala, is it everyone that knows this pick up line? Call me school bus and mention children on top e go be like say I don Kidnap dem na....

Come out plain De way we do
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Emaprince: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lame pick up line.

When did men start carrying babies?

Women no get any single game at all ..so they depend on giving green light, which are sometimes ambigous.

Even during sex, they still no get game. Just lay there while the man do all the work.

On several occasions where women have slid into my DM, they just greet, the. Wait for you to carry on with the wooing...when I no invite you inthe first place. So I normally leave them there if they can't come up with something to say. Only a few have tried giving a lil compliment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.