Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing (42886 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by jmoore(m): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2023
Meerahbel:
You of course. Studies have shown that when a lady does the wooing the man does not take her serious and considers her CHEAP
No Studies, it is mere fabricted stuff with no empirical evidence.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Meerahbel: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2023
They say “A man chases a woman until she catches him.” Get it? That is, it’s more like fly fishing than spear fishing
jmoore:

No Studies, it is mere fabricted stuff with no empirical evidence.

I will not blame you because Modern women have overpriced themselves and that has placed them outside of the dating market altogether.

Too many unrealistic expectations and demands and needs and wants.

No man should deal with those and no man alive has the qualities that women have unrealistically desired.

You have to have to have a trillion dollars, 6-pack, 6ft tall, and have athletic build - the whole package , plus some more - that's unrealistic. (Just to give an example)

You are not the problem, they are, but that should not stop you from leveling up and finding someone for you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Meerahbel: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2023
The best way to woo a woman is to create an awesome world into which you may deign to invite her. It is very important that this world does not revolve around you.
jmoore:

Which signs? If a girl can open her mouth and ask a guy for transport fare, recharge card, etc, she should be bold to also use same mouth to woo a man.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2023
What if he is married. Or has a girlfriend who checks and can't tolerate that DM.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by saintbillion(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2023
Meerahbel:
You of course. Studies have shown that when a lady does the wooing the man does not take her serious and considers her CHEAP
true sha. A girl been done woo me b4. The rest was history

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by saintbillion(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2023
jmoore:

Which signs? If a girl can open her mouth and ask a guy for transport fare, recharge card, etc, she should be bold to also use same mouth to woo a man.
Lol. Peace is never an option

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by marsup: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2023
This are the kinda girls that accuse innocent guys of rape.

Run, Run away from such girls and don't look back.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by pansophist(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Reminderz:

I support this... if giving him clear signs doesn't make him approach you, then leave him and move on...

but it doesn't change the fact that most women can't handle rejection and tend to overestimate their sense of worth... most are self-deluded... ask a girl who's 3 to rate herself, she will rate herself 10... this delusion sometimes makes them desperate or take the wrong decision and they won't bother improving themselves where necessary...

Typically as humans go up in quality, their expectations from others (especially their partners) increase. A hardworking woman will not want a lazy man, and vice versa. Low-barrel men have messed it up for everyone, by giving women a false sense of worth.

Everybody get their customer. Even faeces have flies and pigs hovering around it. Does that mean the faeces have value? of course not. This reality is the same for girls with an over-bloated sense of worth.

If low-barrel men hit on her from every angle such as social media, in real life, and even in their dreams, a girl will think she deserves Dangote. She will think quality men will accept her without any work from her.

Her perception is skewed due to her subjective reality of low-barrel that she can easily attract, men who never show her the mirror, which will force her to improve herself.

And when those high quality men she thinks she deserves just for existing show her the mirror of how badly she has allowed herself to degenerate (weak men do not show women the mirror), then instead of self-reflect, they lash out at such men for being childish, etc. Self-reflection is like hell for such ladies.

Part of adulthood is rejection. I can't even count how many times I have been rejected, from all angles of my life. I don't even notice it anymore lol. I just move on. But to think you can hit on a guy and he MUST accept you is a different level of God complex.

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Magnoliaa(f): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
That is an interesting line, but it would have been rude and weird if it was her first time interacting with him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by PrinceMajestic: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
The bitch never meant it, she only trying to lick and suck him dry of his resources. Nigerian bitches always scumbags

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by olisefom: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Must he say yes? Women can't handle rejection.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by brain54(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
School bus…

Really. Like seriously?

shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by mariovito(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
Even jeloff and shawarma, some people Still dey select

Moh247:
cool

Women can't cope with rejection...

Shoot your shot it fit catch or not...

Absolutely nothing personal everyone can't like you since you ain't Jollof rice or Shawarma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by GloriousGbola: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
saintbillion:

A Nigerian lady has narrated how she got blocked by a guy she tried asking out.

@Pretty_Vikkii who shared the pickup line she used, concluded her tweet by stating that some “Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity".

She tweeted;

"Omo, I entered this guy Dm with a mad pickup line like "Guy , are you a school bus. Cause I see my children in you" The werey con block me, some of these Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity"

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/6/nigerian-lady-recounts-how-she-was-blocked-by-a-guy-she-tried-wooing-2.html

Actually that line is weird asf. Even a little creepy sef

Being that guys do not bear children.

Also this. There is no set of rules for rejecting a person you are not into

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by DSC7: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ladies hates rejection but can turn down guys proposals without remorse......

One even threatened me to date her or she frustrates me.....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by eepeepook: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Useless report on a useless forum. Yawn. How childish.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
saintbillion:

@Pretty_Vikkii who shared the pickup line she used, concluded her tweet by stating that some “Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity".

She tweeted;

"Omo, I entered this guy Dm with a mad pickup line like "Guy , are you a school bus. Cause I see my children in you" The werey con block me, some of these Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity"

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/6/nigerian-lady-recounts-how-she-was-blocked-by-a-guy-she-tried-wooing-2.html

O sentence ę si life in single prison grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Kobicove(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Attention seeker undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by PrinceMajestic: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Oh scammer moves wink

Ofcos Iask guys out for the fun of it.. but Idont go creeping into their dms never... SM ain't really my thing sef..

But no be mouth icant walk up to you and you reject me .. never ever happened

better stop doing that bcus u will soon meet somebody like me that will completely run you down no matter how beautiful or rich you look. Who even told u girls is okay to ask a guy out? It's very insulting for crying out loud! I'm the 4kin man, wait for me to decide making a move on you and not the other way round. It's very insulting for a girl to ask a guy out, u now want the guy to be the girl telling you "I will think about it" or those other lame excuses girls make? Pls you girls should stop it. It's not being woke, it's height of insolence.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Jpblessed(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
Dey play
Meerahbel:
Rule 1 NEVER woo a guy no matter how cute or the feelings you have for him
Rule 2 Give him subtle signs
Rule 3 DO not forget 1 & 2

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Keynes146: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
Please guys I need your advice on this

I reduced my age by 2 years to apply for access bank graduate trainee program which requires not being more than 27 years.

I wrote the online assessment test and passed. Am required to write a physical test in portharcourt.

Am to bring along my birth certificate for verification

Please I want to know your opinion on this. I was thinking of applying for new birth certificate with a new age...
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Ijaya123: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Absolutely nothing personal everyone can't like you since you ain't Jollof rice or Shawarma

Even not everyone like shawarma. Never been attracted to it before.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by saintTim(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
a lady sent something similar to me i just ignored her cause she came from a wereey oloriburuku angle when i was busy looking for 2k.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Kimjongun: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
You think this is a pick up line in this economy? This is a threat

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Biola67: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
These weyrey don release me from ban… make vawulence start.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by zedegit: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
saintbillion:

She tweeted;

That's creepy. I would think it was a set-up. Fear Eve.

Better safe than sorry.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Judolisco(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Maybe e think say u be catfish....
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by vickydevoka(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:
cool

I'm a man, buj I can't cope with rejection too. No be only women o. I no de toast babe for road o. One I approach you Vis watsap or Instagram, u come give me sign say I no want, omo na run o. I no de even pressure myself.
Na so them introduce one give me , she come de do anyhow. She de take 6 hrs reply message. Nobody telle say make I run. She go de give silly excuse, say she de earn pass me. "And so fucking what". If u earn 2 million I earn 1 million, we share de bills equally simple. She say she want medical doctor. But funny thing be say medical doctor no want her

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by betterbest: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Upon all the pickup lines wey dey this world, na school bus you pick. U deserve the blocking
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by mytime24(f): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Mayb d guy is married
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Tannhauser(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
grin
Dude probably went through your posts on SM, realised what you truly are and ducked.
All these ex-**** thinking they deserve a man above their level coe they have veejay

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by DMCY: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Meerahbel:
Rule 1 NEVER woo a guy no matter how cute or the feelings you have for him
Rule 2 Give him subtle signs
Rule 3 DO not forget 1 & 2

So sayeth sister Dominica in her early 20’s but now she Dey go Shiloh every year with one prayer point, guess what the prayer point is😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.