Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1283734 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (424) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
MamaByu:
Good afternoon all, please is there an actual front desk number for prime care fertility hospital in abuja? All the numbers I have called seem to be personal numbers of people. Even the number Google suggested, the number isn’t picking +234 703 970 6610.

That's his personal number so send him a message on whatsapp
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 6:27am On Nov 01, 2021
Blendy77:

Babes Why do u ask? If it's in relation to my last post on stricking deals with Drs to reduce cost, then you should know its for my group members.
Ok. Your tone of English.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Thanks Sis. We are excellent. Thanks be to God. The only thing that I noticed that was different was the precision with which Dr Ese made the transfer. They were dropped at specific points along my uterus abi cervix (wherever it s they put the eggs. lol) They were not randomly dropped. This was the first time I saw such. With my daughter, 3 were also transferred but only 1 took. So I don't know if this was what made the difference. But on my part, I took oats every day. I hear it helps. And light exercises.

[quote author=Uririandme post=107182681][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Uririandme: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
AwesomeGod:
Thanks Sis. We are excellent. Thanks be to God. The only thing that I noticed that was different was the precision with which Dr Ese made the transfer. They were dropped at specific points along my uterus abi cervix (wherever it s they put the eggs. lol) They were not randomly dropped. This was the first time I saw such. With my daughter, 3 were also transferred but only 1 took. So I don't know if this was what made the difference. But on my part, I took oats every day. I hear it helps. And light exercises.

Alright mama. Thank God you're doing great. Next time na to buy cartons of oat grin grin grin : grin. Just hearing this for the first time.
What about hysteroscopy and endometrial scratching, did you do these?
Thanks for your response.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Actually the oats and apple thing worked both times for me. The first time I did it unconsciously because I started a weight loss/life style adjustment routine. It was after then that I started reading and hearing that Oats helps. No I didnt do hysterectomy nor endometrial scratching.
Uririandme:

Alright mama. Thank God you're doing great. Next time na to buy cartons of oat grin grin grin : grin. Just hearing this for the first time.
What about hysteroscopy and endometrial scratching, did you do these?
Thanks for your response.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by creativeHands1: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hi beautiful mum's and mum's to be, I'm new here and I've read so many inspiring post and I will try to keep it as short as possible.
I just found out that one of my tubes is blocked and I also have pcos, I have been really depressed and I'm considering going for iui since I don't have enough funds for IVF.
Please doctors in the house, what advise do you have for me, is it worth doing with my condition.

#Baby dust to us all#
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
Welcome momma. I am not a doctor but there are some places where IVF does not cost that much. Success rates for IUI are ot so encouraging compared to ivf. I dont know how much IUI costs but in my opinion, it may be better to save up for ivf. Try places like JOJE and primecare fertility if you are in Abuja.
It shall end in praise.

creativeHands1:
Hi beautiful mum's and mum's to be, I'm new here and I've read so many inspiring post and I will try to keep it as short as possible.
I just found out that one of my tubes is blocked and I also have pcos, I have been really depressed and I'm considering going for iui since I don't have enough funds for IVF.
Please doctors in the house, what advise do you have for me, is it worth doing with my condition.

#Baby dust to us all#
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by creativeHands1: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Thank you so much for your advice, I'm presently in Port Harcourt.
AwesomeGod:
Welcome momma. I am not a doctor but there are some places where IVF does not cost that much. Success rates for IUI are ot so encouraging compared to ivf. I dont know how much IUI costs but in my opinion, it may be better to save up for ivf. Try places like JOJE and primecare fertility if you are in Abuja.
It shall end in praise.

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Jeniluv(f): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Good evening house..I am sorry if this is not the right place but please help out...pls I would love to have twins in my next delivery (I have 2 presently and lost 2,my girl is supposed to be 2 this November but she died in January cry),it is well oo..is it possible without having to go for IVF? Someone told me of clomid,but I don't know..Is there any doctor anyone can recommend?I live in Lagos..I don't have power to go twice,that is why I want twins,pls help out..Thanks all,God will put laughter in our faces
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Tripletwins222: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Blendy77:

Good morning. Can you modify and add prices to the items on the list? It makes it easier for people to patronize u

Thanks for your suggestion ma'am.
Will consider that.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Uririandme: 8:03am On Nov 02, 2021
AwesomeGod:
Actually the oats and apple thing worked both times for me. The first time I did it unconsciously because I started a weight loss/life style adjustment routine. It was after then that I started reading and hearing that Oats helps. No I didnt do hysterectomy nor endometrial scratching.

Thanks for sharing sis. This is highly appreciated.

Wishing healthy, happy and stress free nine months.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Uririandme: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2021
Jeniluv:
Good evening house..I am sorry if this is not the right place but please help out...pls I would love to have twins in my next delivery (I have 2 presently and lost 2,my girl is supposed to be 2 this November but she died in January cry),it is well oo..is it possible without having to go for IVF? Someone told me of clomid,but I don't know..Is there any doctor anyone can recommend?I live in Lagos..I don't have power to go twice,that is why I want twins,pls help out..Thanks all,God will put laughter in our faces

The truth is even ivf doesn't guarantee twins. But since you have to medical issues serving as hindrance, you could try iui. The stimulation process usually yield more than one egg for medicated iui. You may be lucky to catch more than one egg. I also know of someone who got twins from a medicated cycle with timed intercourse. These are some options, discuss with your doctor. Best wishes.

Note: please don't self medicate clomid. It may do more harm than good.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Jeniluv(f): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
[Thanks so much,God bless you..I will not try clomid at all...I will read more on iui..thanks once againquote author=Uririandme post=107262019]

The truth is even ivf doesn't guarantee twins. But since you have to medical issues serving as hindrance, you could try iui. The stimulation process usually yield more than one egg for medicated iui. You may be lucky to catch more than one egg. I also know of someone who got twins from a medicated cycle with timed intercourse. These are some options, discuss with your doctor. Best wishes.

Note: please don't self medicate clomid. It may do more harm than good.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by halayomide: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
meetme01:

Congratulations,ma. Can you please highlight the step by step procedure of St Ives.? Just started with them at their Abeokuta branch. They use the same doctors so I believe, the procedure should be same.

My wife was given a med for 21days which she's currently taking. Do you know the name? The nurse is reluctant to disclose and I need to make research on it..

Kindly help with the step by step guide.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by meetme01: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=halayomide post=107279396][/quote]

Which of the Ives are contemplating?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 12:29am On Nov 03, 2021
Jeniluv:
[Thanks so much,God bless you..I will not try clomid at all...I will read more on iui..thanks once againquote author=Uririandme post=107262019]

Note: please don't self medicate clomid. It may do more harm than good.
I no fit advise person use that drug

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Happyfellow147: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Good people please where can I get my tests done?
I'm in Port Harcourt
Kindly recommend good hospitals or laboratories
I'd appreciate
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Happyfellow147: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2021
Hello Mama
I'm considering using Dr Ese
Please what's your opinion about her?
Also, I live in Port Harcourt
Would I need to go to Benin?
AwesomeGod:
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Happyfellow147:
Good people please where can I get my tests done?
I'm in Port Harcourt
Kindly recommend good hospitals or laboratories
I'd appreciate

Try Pathcare on Evo Road, PH. They are owned by Bridge and very good. Check online for others in your area. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Happyfellow147:
Hello Mama
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ladygracy: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Blendy77:

Dr Ese is a man and lives in Abuja not Benin.
I think she is referring to the peoples doctor on instagram

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Happyfellow147: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
Yes that's the person
Ladygracy:
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Happyfellow147: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Thank you
Blendy77:

Try Pathcare on Evo Road, PH. They are owned by Bridge and very good. Check online for others in your area. All the best
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ogepesh: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Good evening all,I need recommendation on where I can do ivf in Abuja. I need centers that are good in sex selection.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ladygracy:

O ok then. Didn't know we hav another one aside the Primecare guy. My bad!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 3:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Ogepesh:
Good evening all,I need recommendation on where I can do ivf in Abuja. I need centers that are good in sex selection.
I hear Bridge Abuja is half price of Lagos. Bridge is generally good. Na their price dey make people mention them less.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 3:04am On Nov 04, 2021
Blendy77:

Partnered.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
hello dear. Dr Ese is in Abuja and I got great result at my first attempt with him so i will recommend him highly. /many other mothers also got their results there. A friend of mine who was having a terrible time with the hospital in PH came over as soon as she spoke to Dr Ese and she is so happy with the treatment plan. She came over from the East. /if you have accommodation in /abuja I will advise you try Dr Ese. The cost is minimal too
Happyfellow147:
Hello Mama

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
hello momma. Dr Ese is in Abuja and I got great result at my first attempt with him so i will recommend him highly. /many other mothers also got their results there. A friend of mine who was having a terrible time with the hospital in PH came over as soon as she spoke to Dr Ese and she is so happy with the treatment plan. She came over from the East. /if you have accommodation in /abuja I will advise you try Dr Ese. The cost is minimal too
Happyfellow147:
Hello Mama
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by njidekachi: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pls how much does Dr Ese charge

AwesomeGod:

hello dear. Dr Ese is in Abuja and I got great result at my first attempt with him so i will recommend him highly. /many other mothers also got their results there. A friend of mine who was having a terrible time with the hospital in PH came over as soon as she spoke to Dr Ese and she is so happy with the treatment plan. She came over from the East. /if you have accommodation in /abuja I will advise you try Dr Ese. The cost is minimal too
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Azaebere: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
njidekachi:
Pls how much does Dr Ese charge

As from #750,000
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by halayomide: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
meetme01:

Which of the Ives are contemplating?
The one in Abeokuta, how did you go about it. Planning on starting treatment early next year, so I’m looking for good places with reviews in Abeokuta

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (424) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.