Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1276441 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PossiblityGod: 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Perculiar:
Sorry about your failed cycles, I will suggest you include intraliped drip before next transfer that was the game changer for me after 3 failed implantation attempt. Even with the fibroid I have had two successful pregnancies.

Ma'am please check your mail.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lagbenjo: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hello @Benny twins
Please, could you please drop your phone no on my mail - towapa2011@gmail.com

I have taken the zoladex injection . I need to ask you some questions
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Twinbella:
A big congratulations to you tutu, am happy for you and I tap in your blessings.
Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Timitoyo:

Abuja,Nigeria
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kenny2face: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Good evening ladies, pls below message is still relevant.

Hello ladies. Recently moved to Calabar and would like to continue my ivf journey here. Pls, can someone suggest a good place? Thanks [/quote]
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by aaryansharma: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nowadays this question become more popular because in this advanced era every IVF patient wants to get the answer to this question before getting IVF treatment. My wife also got the best IVF treatment from the best IVF centre in Punjab named Dr Sumita Sofat Hospital as other couples we also want to know about IVF and its success rate. In this clinic, their experts helped us and gave us the best consultation regarding IVF.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Freshtwins: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
I have been following this page/topic. I have had one failed cycle. I just ordered intralip from Lagos (Dr essien). Looks like he is the only in selling and he posted to Abuja timely. He was really nice. I’m just getting the intralipid drip right now. I pray it works. I did, prednisone, estradiol, embryo glue, acupuncture, intralipids. I will add aspirin and cyclogest (injection and supp. tonight. I want to make sure I try all within my capacity. Thanks everyone for your suggestions and openness. I will be back in two weeks with bfp. Amen!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lagbenjo: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2022
Bennytwin:

The doctor had no explanations my dear. He was like maybe the zoladex dried some endometrial cells and allowed d baby to attach. Also that was y he placed me on those drugs i mentioned because of likely unknown inflammatory respeonses by the body cos of d endo.

I guess ur doctor knows best why he placed u on 3 months zoladex.
I was very restless and didnt want the 3 months one cos i wanted to stop when i wanted because d longer it stays in the body,the longer it takes for ur period to return even after d drug has left d body.

The best time to tk it is immediately after ur period. Like after the last day of ur cycle.Cos u know the body immediately starts preparing after period for another ovulation and all. So u shut down the body immediately after a particular period.

If u cant stay,then tk monthly. U will just have to bear d pain of injection every month. Thats all.D injection is slightly painful o. So just bear it. Hsg is more painful and longer than it,so we have borne worse. But it doesn't tk time,in 10 seconds or less,they r done giving the injection in d stomach. I personally prefer once a month one.

@Bennytwin , please , if you see this message, I need to ask you some questions. I have taken the zoladex injection . Could you drop your contact on my Gmail: towapa2011@gmail.com so that I can call you . I have some private questions. It could be overwhelming for you to type your answers.
Thank you .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by aaryansharma: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2022
A nice informative post shared by the admin. Nowadays many patients searching for the best IVF treatment first need to know about the best IVF centre in Punjab because only the best IVF centre will give you successful IVF treatment at a sustainable cost.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MULANO: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ekeseges(f): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Pls can how can I get the intra lipid injection .His phone number
Freshtwins:
I have been following this page/topic. I have had one failed cycle. I just ordered intralip from Lagos (Dr essien). Looks like he is the only in selling and he posted to Abuja timely. He was really nice. I’m just getting the intralipid drip right now. I pray it works. I did, prednisone, estradiol, embryo glue, acupuncture, intralipids. I will add aspirin and cyclogest (injection and supp. tonight. I want to make sure I try all within my capacity. Thanks everyone for your suggestions and openness. I will be back in two weeks with bfp. Amen!!!!!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ekeseges(f): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Thanks
Bennytwin:

The doctor had no explanations my dear. He was like maybe the zoladex dried some endometrial cells and allowed d baby to attach. Also that was y he placed me on those drugs i mentioned because of likely unknown inflammatory respeonses by the body cos of d endo.

I guess ur doctor knows best why he placed u on 3 months zoladex.
I was very restless and didnt want the 3 months one cos i wanted to stop when i wanted because d longer it stays in the body,the longer it takes for ur period to return even after d drug has left d body.

The best time to tk it is immediately after ur period. Like after the last day of ur cycle.Cos u know the body immediately starts preparing after period for another ovulation and all. So u shut down the body immediately after a particular period.

If u cant stay,then tk monthly. U will just have to bear d pain of injection every month. Thats all.D injection is slightly painful o. So just bear it. Hsg is more painful and longer than it,so we have borne worse. But it doesn't tk time,in 10 seconds or less,they r done giving the injection in d stomach. I personally prefer once a month one.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by preggyhealth: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2022
Read on all you need to know about Invitro fertilization, Infertility, Costs, Procedure, and Risks. It is a wonderful solution for couples trying to conceive.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebubena3: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hello peculiar , please can you email me. childrenareblessing3@gmail.com
I some questions to ask you about your clinic
Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldie16(f): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hello future mummies, please who can recommend a very good clinic in Abuja, where frozen embryo transfer can be done. Or where embryos can be frozen and thawed successfully
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Perculiar: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Done ma

Ebubena3:
Hello peculiar , please can you email me. childrenareblessing3@gmail.com
I some questions to ask you about your clinic
Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Good evening mamas. Pls for those that have done ivf at joje abebe in Abuja. How long did the procedure take from start to finish? Will it take upto two months from test to planting?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by RuthAdesco: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
Good evening, please I would like to know do any one know hospital were I can sell my eggs. please I would appreciate a kind answer.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lilianngozi(f): 5:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Good morning mama’s, has anyone use bridge hospital in port harcourt? What are your experience like? Between Bridgestone and gynescope which one is more recommendable?.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Joyfulgal: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2022
lilianngozi:
Good morning mama’s, has anyone use bridge hospital in port harcourt? What are your experience like? Between Bridgestone and gynescope which one is more recommendable?.

I used Bridgestone 4/5 years ago .it was a nice experience. They are good hospitals. Dr Eze Oduwa is a Christian and displays high level of professionalism. After 7 years of battling with infertility, he was the first to diagnose me with PCOS. it actually helped in subsequent treatment.

Pray about it and ask God to lead you. Do you best. Cover all loop holes. Please work with a doctor that is willing to listen to you

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MigeoFoods(f): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2022
NUTRIKLIN DIET CLINIC IS GIVING SPECIAL ATTENTION AND CARE TO THOSE WHO ARE PREPARING FOR IUI,IVF,ICSI or are actively trying to conceive

Date: 7th- 8th sept 2022

WE HAVE JUST 15 slots opened
WhatsApp: 08065784139
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Movian: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pls help I just had a failed cycle planning for another one what do I have to do to improve the number of follicles this time and improve implantation.
I am 32 cycled with Life hospital Awka with my egg only 9egg retrieved though short protocol was used for me, 8egg fertilized and 5embryo made it to day5 all gradeA. 4embryo was transferred. I started spotting on day10 post embryo transfer. Pls what could have happened
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Movian: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
Movian:
Pls help I just had a failed cycle planning for another one what do I have to do to improve the number of follicles this time and improve implantation.
I am 32 cycled with Life hospital Awka with my egg only 9egg retrieved though short protocol was used for me, 8egg fertilized and 5embryo made it to day5 all gradeA. 4embryo was transferred. I started spotting on day10 post embryo transfer. Pls what could have happened
I followed all the instructions I got from this page worked on myself before the procedure
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lilianngozi(f): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
LeProfessor:

After using both hospitals I can say based on experience that they are very good options, we tried Nisa prime in Abuja before gynescope in PH and had our testimony in PH, for Nisa we tried to get a discount and was told a cheaper price but by the time they added all the extra bills it was even more than we bargained, so we didn't make the same mistake in gynescope, there we paid the bill and there was no hidden charges up until the pregnancy test, then you are covered till the 12th week (but they give you some extra drugs to support the pregnancy till 12th week, we got the drugs cheaper from Ebus pharmacy, but if your not sure of the drugs source, considering how much you've spent just pay for it at the hospital, when you get to this point you will have everything to be grateful for)
pls ma’am can I chat with you? Email / WhatsApp.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bennytwin: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lagbenjo:

@Bennytwin , please , if you see this message, I need to ask you some questions. I have taken the zoladex injection . Could you drop your contact on my Gmail: towapa2011@gmail.com so that I can call you . I have some private questions. It could be overwhelming for you to type your answers.
Thank you .

Done dear
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bennytwin: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ekeseges:
Pls I have some questions for you. Pls send me your contact at agathaeges@yahoo.com

Done.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Good morning mamas. Congratulations to those that have completed their ivf cycle, you shall all testify. I just started mine at joje abebe, Kai, Ivf is getting more expensive by the day, two cycles for 600k, drugs is now 490k, test 150k, honestly, it's not funny. Pls who is also cycling this October batch? Biko let's relate.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Freshtwins: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
I don’t know how to start a new post so I am replying my initial post. So I did my blood test today (day 10/11) and it was negative. Although I had done a urine test on day 6 or so which was negative also. Well I don’t know o….doctor says there is nothing more she can do in addition. Says we should continue trying and praying. I can be coming to naija every 3 months o. I feel like I live here already. I Wana use this September to think. I used donor egg btw. Wish the rest of us baby dust…..God’s best guys.

Freshtwins:

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mimitoosh(f): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=Preggymum post=116559270]Good morning mamas. Congratulations to those that have completed their ivf cycle, you shall all testify. I just started mine at joje abebe, Kai, Ivf is getting more expensive by the day, two cycles for 600k, drugs is now 490k, test 150k, honestly, it's not funny. Pls who is also cycling this October batch? Biko let's relate

That's even fair enough,few hospitals that I called are giving me huge bills of almost 2 million for just one cycle,I will say jojo abebe price is good enough.
Although I have decided to go with PF medical for my next cycle.
All the best sis

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mimitoosh(f): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2022
Freshtwins:
I don’t know how to start a new post so I am replying my initial post. So I did my blood test today (day 10/11) and it was negative. Although I had done a urine test on day 6 or so which was negative also. Well I don’t know o….doctor says there is nothing more she can do in addition. Says we should continue trying and praying. I can be coming to naija every 3 months o. I feel like I live here already. I Wana use this September to think. I used donor egg btw. Wish the rest of us baby dust…..God’s best guys.

So sorry about your result,it is fine to take time to rest and think because that's the stage i am right now,to think,evaluatel and to make the right decision,it's necessary.All the best.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=mimitoosh post=116588534][/quote]
Wow, all the best too sis. Is PF in lagos? We really need God to intervene cos to get the money is not funny. May God have mercy on us all.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Expectantmom: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
Freshtwins:

Just click on reply for new post. You shall testify soonest

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.