Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1276375 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mimitoosh(f): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=Preggymum post=116593310]
Wow, all the best too sis. Is PF in lagos? We really need God to intervene cos to get the money is not funny. May God have mercy on us all.

Yes did PF is in lagos,surulere,I have heard so many testimonies from there from mama here too.
All d best.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hariet247: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Please does anyone know a good hospital/doctor to go to in Enugu, I have Endometriosis and have been trying to conceive for a year now.

My doctor cares just about the money and I want a better doctor.
Please help me, ladies.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ekeseges(f): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
How did you get the intra lipid injection.
Freshtwins:
I don’t know how to start a new post so I am replying my initial post. So I did my blood test today (day 10/11) and it was negative. Although I had done a urine test on day 6 or so which was negative also. Well I don’t know o….doctor says there is nothing more she can do in addition. Says we should continue trying and praying. I can be coming to naija every 3 months o. I feel like I live here already. I Wana use this September to think. I used donor egg btw. Wish the rest of us baby dust…..God’s best guys.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nnennachiji(f): 6:01am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2022
Good morning mamas, pls what drugs can I take to balance my hormones? My LH is high, 18.5 and the doctor is pushing me to use donor eggs. Pls help.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 17, 2022
Wow! Thanks to God. It's like everybody here has moved to pregnancy forum. Congratulations everyone. God remember me that is left in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ekeseges(f): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Thanks Sis
Perculiar:
Sorry about your failed cycles, I will suggest you include intraliped drip before next transfer that was the game changer for me after 3 failed implantation attempt. Even with the fibroid I have had two successful pregnancies.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lesqui: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Good Afternoon mama's, pls I started my procedure last month.i was given leuprodex injection 3.75 mg first....then today I was given progynova 4mg.... someone here told me I shd make sure they give me prednisone cos I'm using donor eggs....do I need to buy the prednisone myself? Is it before the transfer or after plsss....Thank you mama's
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by PossiblityGod: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Lesqui:
Good Afternoon mama's, pls I started my procedure last month.i was given leuprodex injection 3.75 mg first....then today I was given progynova 4mg.... someone here told me I shd make sure they give me prednisone cos I'm using donor eggs....do I need to buy the prednisone myself? Is it before the transfer or after plsss....Thank you mama's

You can buy it yourself if your doctor prescribed it, is not really that expensive.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lesqui: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
PossiblityGod:

You can buy it yourself if your doctor prescribed it, is not really that expensive.
o

Oh ok. Thank you.
Pls do I take it before transfer or after transfer?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mimitoosh(f): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lesqui:
o

Oh ok. Thank you.
Pls do I take it before transfer or after transfer?

Start on the day of transfer.
That's how my hospital instructed.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lubriderm(f): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Please mamas in the house, I need advice on this. I have had 2 failed cycles (last one was 2 months ago) and recently I found out that I have severe endometriosis. I am planning on another cycle before the year runs out. Please what can I do to overcome this endo. Is there any supplements or lifestyle changes that can help? Please anyone with experience or information should kindly share. Abeg no waka pass my message. Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Monaboo(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2022
lubriderm:
Please mamas in the house, I need advice on this. I have had 2 failed cycles (last one was 2 months ago) and recently I found out that I have severe endometriosis. I am planning on another cycle before the year runs out. Please what can I do to overcome this endo. Is there any supplements or lifestyle changes that can help? Please anyone with experience or information should kindly share. Abeg no waka pass my message. Thank you and God bless you.

For Endometriosis, I will suggest you click the Facebook link and watch this. You should contact them too to send you the products.

https://fb.watch/fGDGoJjYzw/
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by twintower: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Good morning Mamas,please has anyone tried the imo Ivf fertility Center in Owerri Njamanze street,I saw the address online .
I did not know there is Ivf clinic in owerri, I did my last procedure in awka and it failed,I thought it is because I had to travel that far.please mamas help me if you know of any ivf clinic in owerri or in imo state
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lagbenjo: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
lubriderm:

Which hospital are you using? Your doctor should know how to manage you for endometriosis if it is the cause of your failed cycles. Ask your doctor about Zoladex shot for endometriosis.
Take time to do other investigations and treat yourself before going for another cycle. Wish you the best.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lagbenjo: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Preggymum:
Good morning mamas. Congratulations to those that have completed their ivf cycle, you shall all testify. I just started mine at joje abebe, Kai, Ivf is getting more expensive by the day, two cycles for 600k, drugs is now 490k, test 150k, honestly, it's not funny. Pls who is also cycling this October batch? Biko let's relate.

That price no be money o compared with other IVF clinics

I just hope JOJE ABEBE could come to the SouthWest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lagbenjo: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lagbenjo:

That price no be money o compared with other IVF clinics plus the clinic has high success rates

I just hope JOJE ABEBE could come to the SouthWest.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
@mama Lagbenjo . You don't say? Hey God!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Kenmaria: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good evening mamas 's please i have only one FH PRO FOR WOMEN for sale if you are interested kindly call me 08025056882
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ShamiK: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2022
Hello mamas, I'm new here, My first ivf cycle failed, I had a chemical pregnancy. I cycled with bridge clinic in Ikeja,
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Joyfulgal: 2:19am On Oct 02, 2022
ShamiK:
Hello mamas, I'm new here, My first ivf cycle failed, I had a chemical pregnancy. I cycled with bridge clinic in Ikeja, even tho 18 eggs were retrieved only 6 embryo got to day 6 and 2 were transferred.
My hubby has a cyst in the pituitary gland which is causing imbalances in the hormone like high LH, Fsh and prolactin which now caused the sperm count to be very low, as for me, my amh was 3.92 and the Dr said I have PCO and the possible reason the first cycle failed is either chromosomal abnormalities or the quality of the embryo.
I'm about to start a new cycle and i need all the advice I can get as to how to make it a successful one, what the 2 of us can do differently, I'm looking forward to your help

Congratulations in advance. I would suggest you and dh take good multi vitamins at least 3 months. Exercise regularly, positive energy, treat infection if necessary, change diet because of PCOS N MALE ISSUE , ask if you should tKe metfomin because of PCOS, work closely with your doctor and take drugs/injection that supports implantation, cyclogest and progesterone injection. THEN FINALLY, PRAY LIKE NEVER BEFORE. GOD HAS DONE IT JUST PRAISE HIM IN ADVANCE.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HEISGOD: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good evening my people.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Juliches: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2022
Hi guys I need your assistance...I gave birth in 2019(it came freely),since after then am not able to get pregnant again I visited the hospital this year February where the doctor run test and did laparoscopy,doctor said I had a pelvic inflammatory disease that my Fallopia tube is conjected,but he has flushed it,after then he placed on ovulation drugs consecutively for three months but I didn't get pregnant,the doctor now suggest I go for IVF.
Although I want to try another hospital before IVF.
Any suggestions or any good fertility hospital to recommend,I base in Anambra state
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Jellos: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Juliches:
Hi guys I need your assistance...I gave birth in 2019(it came freely),since after then am not able to get pregnant again I visited the hospital this year February where the doctor run test and did laparoscopy,doctor said I had a pelvic inflammatory disease that my Fallopia tube is conjected,but he has flushed it,after then he placed on ovulation drugs consecutively for three months but I didn't get pregnant,the doctor now suggest I go for IVF.
Any suggestions or any good fertility hospital to recommend,I base in Anambra state
Have you checked again to know the state of your Fallopian tubes? Go elsewhere to check.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bennytwin: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Juliches:

My dear,just do hsg in a reputable centre and mk sure a radiologist interprets it to know if your tube is patent(open).

If it is which i believe it is,then relax and keep trying naturally. U conceived naturally without anything 2019,i dont think anything is wrong wt u. Relax and trust God.

If you are really bothered though,you can go to the teaching hospital and get the advice of a consultant gynaecologist.
All the best dear.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
After 5 trials with 3 back to back btw May - Sep , a BFP is achieved by the grace of God and the information gotten here . Wish us all a successful baby dust �

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebubena3: 2:00am On Oct 05, 2022
Hello mama , please any one had experience on recurrent miscarriage at 6 weeks of pregnancy. What did you do different. To get to full term. After trying.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mimitoosh(f): 4:46am On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=Timitoyo post=117277189]After 5 trials with 3 back to back btw May - Sep , a BFP is achieved by the grace of God and the information gotten here . Wish myself a successful baby dust �

Congratulations mama,thank God for his faithfulness,am glad you didn't give up trying.

Please you can share with us what you did differently in this cycle that worked...thank you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=mimitoosh post=117280759][/quote]

The first 2 at a diff hospital, they were too choked with patients to give proper instructions. It was at the 2nd hospital I was told the buserelin injection was to be taken via my stomach and not buttocks.

For the one that was successful, I was told to take just avocado pear and watermelon but avoid pineapple and citrus .

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omakraid(f): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2022
Ebubena3:
Hello mama , please any one had experience on recurrent miscarriage at 6 weeks of pregnancy. What did you do different. To get to full term. After trying.

I'll suggest Total bed rest immediately pregnancy is discovered and also talk to a gynae ahead about progesterone suppositories.. All the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: peacefulwealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.