Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1281481 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lilianngozi(f): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Pojomojo:
What's the name of the therapy?

The bolded is what she has been doing for years that people think she is the people's doctor and God sent. A friend paid 15k for Synago which cost N8k in a normal pharmacy.

I had written about her some few pages back and warned people of her. A few came to inform me that people have been testifying about how good she was, no doubt, there are have been estimony but it usually over-exaggerated.

I still maintained that she is all about the 'gram' very rude in DM and usually use the word, "I am the boss, No questions asked".

Story of my life. My prayer is that as many that took advantage of ttc couples, as many that prey on their desperation to defraud them, may something bigger than infertility befalls them.
Yes, she repackages the drugs and give it another name. I can’t still believe that I paid 40k for hyponidd of 1500 in the maket, she name it blue pill, letrozol of 3000-3500 in the market is 12k, sustanol of 4K in the market is 10k , what of her sperm boost�‍♂️�.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MikeMichel: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Congratulations Sis , this is the lord's doing and it is marvellous in our eyes . Wishing you a seamless bumping.

Baby dust to us expectant GTC.

Timitoyo:
After 5 trials with 3 back to back btw May - Sep , a BFP is achieved by the grace of God and the information gotten here . Wish myself a successful baby dust �

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lagbenjo:

Okay mama . Yes am planning for IVF. Your diagnosis is the same with mine. Endometriosis and left ovarian cyst . I have removed them February this year.

It will end in praise in your next cycle in Jesus name. Amen

Thank you so much for your reply .

Good evening mama. Pls where did you remove your ovarian cyst? I want to remove mine. Kindly reply. Thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Horlaidey007:

I was also on zoladex for three months last year before I did IVF unfortunately it was not successful. at that time I was diagnosed with endometriosis and ovarian cyst hence the reason I was on zoladex. I wanted to give IVF another try this year but I was advised to remove the cyst because it has gone big due to stim from the last IVF. I have done the surgery for cyst removal in June this year.

Yes, you can be on your supplement while on Zoladex. Are you planning on doing IVF?

Mama pls am in lagos, I also want to remove my ovarian cyst before ivf. Kindly let me know where you did yours, if you are in lagos. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by metaose: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Pls is pregnant care conception a good supplement to take for 3months before doing IVF wt donor eggs.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HEISGOD: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Thanks everybody for your encouragements and show of concerns. I have repeated it somewhere else and is positive. Appreciate God for me for He has shown me mercy. GOD will show up for you and you will testify in Jesus name.

12 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
kosi2018:
Preggymum, I'm in this same shoe ooooo,
I have been saving too, pls I will follow you closely, to keaen one or two things from you. My money never complete yet.

@kosi2018, how have you been? I really need to speak with you. Kindly send me a message @ bekilistic@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kosi2018(f): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ok, how is everything with you?
Preggymum:

@kosi2018, how have you been? I really need to speak with you. Kindly send me a message @ bekilistic@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kosi2018(f): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
I forgot to share my testimony here, after I contacted the doctor for ivf, he told me I will undergo surgery on my blocked tube, I decided to do the surgery where I reside, I conceived naturally 5months later. May God answer every one that calls upon his name for the fruit of the womb, amen.

16 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2022
kosi2018:
I forgot to share my testimony here, after I contacted the doctor for ivf, he told me I will undergo surgery on my blocked tube, I decided to do the surgery where I reside, I conceived naturally 5months later. May God answer every one that calls upon his name for the fruit of the womb, amen.

Congratulations mama. This is a very big testimony. God will keep you and your baby in Jesus name. Happy bumping.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Timitoyo:
After 5 trials with 3 back to back btw May - Sep , a BFP is achieved by the grace of God and the information gotten here . Wish us all a successful baby dust �

Congratulations mama. This is huge. Happy bumping

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kosi2018(f): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Thanks and amen, may the good Lord answer you with speed amen.
Preggymum:

Congratulations mama. This is a very big testimony. God will keep you and your baby in Jesus name. Happy bumping.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
kosi2018:

Congratulations Sis, do u mind sharing the type of surgery you did and the hospital it was done plus price so others can learn. Congratulations once again

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kosi2018(f): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Thanks very much, God bless you richly. I was asked to do a salpingectomy (removal of my right tube with hydrosalpinx), but the doctor did tubal ligation (detaching the tube from the uterus) the doctor said he did what was best for me, and he did not want me to bleed too much. He said during the procedure there was a lot of adhesion where the right tune with hydosalpinx was. The surgery was done @ Benin medical care, at adesuwa rd, Benin city.as for the price, I husband is a staff there.
Blendy77:

Congratulations Sis, do u mind sharing the type of surgery you did and the hospital it was done plus price so others can learn. Congratulations once again

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CravingChic: 6:27am On Oct 08, 2022
Timitoyo:
After 5 trials with 3 back to back btw May - Sep , a BFP is achieved by the grace of God and the information gotten here . Wish us all a successful baby dust �

Congratulations. I do hope and pray you carry to term and have a successful delivery.

Pray tell, what did you do differently and was it donor egg and donor sperm you used this time?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CravingChic: 6:30am On Oct 08, 2022
Mamas in the house, anyone knows Omni Hospital, lagos. Kindly share experience.

Thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mimitoosh(f): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2022
Timitoyo:

The first 2 at a diff hospital, they were too choked with patients to give proper instructions. It was at the 2nd hospital I was told the buserelin injection was to be taken via my stomach and not buttocks.

For the one that was successful, I was told to take just avocado pear and watermelon but avoid pineapple and citrus .

Thanks for sharing.
Wish you a smooth pregnancy and childbirth
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2022
CravingChic:

Congratulations. I do hope and pray you carry to term and have a successful delivery.

Pray tell, what did you do differently and was it donor egg and donor sperm you used this time?

Am 44yrs+ , so opted for donor eggs and sperm ( my partner's has a low sperm count ) .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Horlaidey007: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preggymum:

Mama pls am in lagos, I also want to remove my ovarian cyst before ivf. Kindly let me know where you did yours, if you are in lagos. Thanks

I did mine at UCH in Ibadan. If you are going to do in Lagos I will advise a government hospital.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Agumbawife: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Timitoyo post=1pls Mama which hospital did u use nd pls if you dnt mind can I contact u privately?17375810:

Am 44yrs+ , so opted for donor eggs and sperm ( my partner's has a low sperm count ) .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
[quote author=Agumbawife post=117383921][/quote]

Prime Care , Abuja
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
kosi2018:
Thanks very much, God bless you richly. I was asked to do a salpingectomy (removal of my right tube with hydrosalpinx), but the doctor did tubal ligation (detaching the tube from the uterus) the doctor said he did what was best for me, and he did not want me to bleed too much. He said during the procedure there was a lot of adhesion where the right tune with hydosalpinx was. The surgery was done @ Benin medical care, at adesuwa rd, Benin city.as for the price, I husband is a staff there.

Okay maybe I did not understand you. You said you did surgery and got pregnant naturally so I assumed the surgery was to open the blocked tubes. So you probably removed one blocked tube and conceived naturally with the second tube right? Congratulations once again
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by formidablefunmi(f): 6:25am On Oct 09, 2022
Good day mamas I had a miscarriage and did a d and C August 31st and bled for about 8 days 28 days later I had a positive opk. With no or little eggwhite discharge unlike before when it use to be so much. Till now I have not seen AF. I don't know if I should return to the doctor or wait a while. Please help
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Twinbella: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2022
Good morning mamas, I had 23 eggs retrieved and 15 fertilized. What can I do to yield a successful implantation??

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2022
Horlaidey007:

I did mine at UCH in Ibadan. If you are going to do in Lagos I will advise a government hospital.

Ok mama. Thank you. I'll try a government hospital, it's just there timing. I wish there's someone here that can help me get to see a gynecologist on time.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kosi2018(f): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Yes, I conceived with my remaing left tube.
Blendy77:

Okay maybe I did not understand you. You said you did surgery and got pregnant naturally so I assumed the surgery was to open the blocked tubes. So you probably removed one blocked tube and conceived naturally with the second tube right? Congratulations once again
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Joyfulgal: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Twinbella:
Good morning mamas, I had 23 eggs retrieved and 15 fertilized. What can I do to yield a successful implantation??

1.confessing positively
2.ensure you relax and watch enough comedy
3.drink enough water and avoid lifting
4.ensure you take your progesterone before transfer of the embryos and after transfer
4.avoid citrus fruits and take your pineapple core, avocado and watermelon in peace
5.regarding those injections that improves implantation, sabi mamas will suggest better.
6.while bathing avoid bending, avoid extremely hot and cold water, wear socks to keep you warm
7.taking walk around the house and compound is important for proper blood circulation. Maximum 30 minutes. Success

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Joyfulgal:

1.confessing positively
4.ensure you take your progesterone before transfer of the embryos and after transfer
4.avoid citrus fruits and take your pineapple core, avocado and watermelon in peace
5.regarding those injections that improves implantation, sabi mamas will suggest better.
6.while bathing avoid bending, avoid extremely hot and cold water, wear socks to keep you warm
7.taking walk around the house and compound is important for proper blood circulation. Maximum 30 minutes. Success

Pls avoid pineapple, was told it's not good after transfer.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Twinbella: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Thankyou @joyfulgal
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Twinbella: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Thankyou mama, I appreciate

1.confessing positively
7.taking walk around the house and compound is important for proper blood circulation. Maximum 30 minutes. Success [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Twinbella: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Timitoyo:

Thankyou
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Joyfulgal: 1:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Timitoyo:

I meant the hard part. That's the center. Cut into 5 places and a portion daily from the day of the transfer.

On both IVF I tested positive. Those were my procedures. Didn't take any injection aside progesterone. If in doubt please avoid the pineapple core

Do you prayers peacefully especially at night and speak positively to your womb. You may also massage your womb gently with your anointing oil. Success

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: mythy70(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.