Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1280086 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Towerofgrace: 5:31am On Oct 10, 2022
Timitoyo:

Pls avoid pineapple, was told it's not good after transfer.

Yes pineapple is not okay especially the fleshy part but the core is what is recommended, it has bromelin which helps implantation, to be taken in moderation though like half of the smallest finger size

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2022
Towerofgrace:

Yes pineapple is not okay especially the fleshy part but the core is what is recommended, it has bromelin which helps implantation, to be taken in moderation though like half of the smallest finger size

Noted, I will rather avoid it totally to prevent any mistake.

In all the posts I have seen of pineapple, none stated that the fleshy part is disastrous.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Towerofgrace: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Timitoyo:

Noted, I will rather avoid it totally to prevent any mistake.

In all the posts I have seen of pineapple, none stated that the fleshy part is disastrous.

Yes, if you have concerns better to just avoid it altogether for peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lagbenjo: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Preggymum:

Good evening mama. Pls where did you remove your ovarian cyst? I want to remove mine. Kindly reply. Thanks.

At a military hospital in lbadan

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lagbenjo: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
[quote author=Lagbenjo post=117540423]

I had d surgery at a military hospital in lbadan. The hospital uses consultants from UCH, lbadan

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 5:00am On Oct 14, 2022
Preggymum:
Wow! Thanks to God. It's like everybody here has moved to pregnancy forum. Congratulations everyone. God remember me that is left in Jesus name.
Amen.
How are you holding up?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 5:01am On Oct 14, 2022
Perculiar:
Sorry about your failed cycles, I will suggest you include intraliped drip before next transfer that was the game changer for me after 3 failed implantation attempt. Even with the fibroid I have had two successful pregnancies.
Did you just request it from your doctor or what?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 5:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Lagbenjo:

I used to think this mockery of a thing is a thing of one's mind until our landlord said the same thing to me last year November 2021. l was really pained to the marrow . I didn't take it lightly with him and his family since last year November, even after insulting him back immediately. I really did not let them have peace of mind despite being a tenant in their house. Later, he first told my hubby to tell me that he was sorry , he was still feeling big to come to me .When he saw that I didn't take "sent sorry", It was just last week that he apologised to me, but I still tell God to deal with him sha so as to show others lesson.
Hugs
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 15, 2022
Omojudy:

Amen.
How are you holding up?
hmmm. Thanks ma. Trying to be strong. Am still looking for where to remove chocolate cyst in Lagos before going back to joje. I just can't do donor eggs at my age.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=Lagbenjo post=117540439][/quote]

Okay. Thanks mama. I wish am in Ibadan.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ogele: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2022
I need the name and address of a very good IVF center in Lagos, I need one with positive result. Drop the address here and phone number if possible.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=lilianngozi post=117294065][/quote]
My prayer is that as many that took advantage of ttc couples, as many that prey on their desperation to defraud them, may something bigger than infertility befalls them.
This is too vengeful and terrible a prayer to say for anyone regardless of what they have done.
May you be forgiving and fruitful.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2022
Good morning mamas, pls is there anyone here that knows someone at LUTH? I want to go see a gynae but I was told it can take forever except you know someone there. Pls I need help. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by TinaJoe(f): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Preggymum:
hmmm. Thanks ma. Trying to be strong. Am still looking for where to remove chocolate cyst in Lagos before going back to joje. I just can't do donor eggs at my age.

Have you tried taking metformin for the chocolate cyst? I was diagnosed of having chocolate cyst on my right ovary from two different gynecologist and they both suggested surgery but along the line someone introduced me to a new gyno and he gave me metformin and doxycycline.The cyst was 4.5 cm then. The next month I went for scan and the cyst has disappeared.i was even shocked cos i have had this for cyst close to 2yrs now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Horlaidey007: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2022
That is good news for you. Pls for how long were you on metformin and doxycycline? what dosage?

TinaJoe:

Have you tried taking metformin for the chocolate cyst? I was diagnosed of having chocolate cyst on my right ovary from two different gynecologist and they both suggested surgery but along the line someone introduced me to a new gyno and he gave me metformin and doxycycline.The cyst was 4.5 cm then. The next month I went for scan and the cyst has disappeared.i was even shocked cos i have had this for cyst close to 2yrs now.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
TinaJoe:

God bless you @Tinajoe. I've not tried metformin and doxycycline o. Thank you so much, I'll get it asap. I was also told by my gynae to go for surgery. Mine is not even big. It's 2cm. God bless you for this info. Hugs and kisses.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AbigailPen(f): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Anxiety is one of the number of psychological disorders. It is a disorder because it is a disturbing condition that comes with disrupting symptoms.

Before it becomes a generalized anxiety disorder,
Before it gets into a chronic anxiety disorder, there are several ways you can help your anxiety.
Unfortunately, these helping mechanisms can not be a lasting solution, just the way taking alcohol cannot solve that problem of yours.

Psychotherapy among others is what can proffer a long-lasting solution to psychological disorders but these DIY can help you feel good at the moment until you find a therapist, are willing to consult the service of a therapist or have the finance to pay for the service of a therapist.

I believe this DIY will be helpful to you today.
Stay safe
Stays happy
Stay hopeful
Sending you loads of love, hugs, healing and health.

I care�

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by TinaJoe(f): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Preggymum:

God bless you @Tinajoe. I've not tried metformin and doxycycline o. Thank you so much, I'll get it asap. I was also told by my gynae to go for surgery. Mine is not even big. It's 2cm. God bless you for this info. Hugs and kisses.

You are welcome dear. The metformin was 500mg and I took it one in the morning and one at night buh the side effects was too much.called my doc and he told me to start taking it once daily.I took the doxycycline one morning and one night. I took both of them for just two weeks,went for scan the following month and the chocolate cyst was no where to be found. I pray it works for you too.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 19, 2022
God bless you @Tinajoe Thank you so much. I don't know how to thank you enough.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Good evening mamas, pls anyone who has done laparoscopy before in lagos should help me with information. I was asked to do it but don't know where to do it. The gynae I called said 650k. That's too high for me right now. Kindly help . Thank you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mimitoosh(f): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
Preggymum:
Good evening mamas, pls anyone who has done laparoscopy before in lagos should help me with information. I was asked to do it but don't know where to do it. The gynae I called said 650k. That's too high for me right now. Kindly help . Thank you.

PF medical in lagos does laproscopy and his price are fair,you can check them out.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
mimitoosh:

PF medical in lagos does laproscopy and his price are fair,you can check them out.

Okay mama. Thank you so much. Pls can you give me idea of the price?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mimitoosh(f): 5:47am On Oct 22, 2022
Preggymum:

Okay mama. Thank you so much. Pls can you give me idea of the price?

Reach me on this email
mimitoosh@gmail.com.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Jureal(f): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Jureal(f): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2022
Congratulations ma'am, so happy for you.

kosi2018:
I forgot to share my testimony here, after I contacted the doctor for ivf, he told me I will undergo surgery on my blocked tube, I decided to do the surgery where I reside, I conceived naturally 5months later. May God answer every one that calls upon his name for the fruit of the womb, amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Tripletwins222: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Available For Sale:

* Doctors Best High Potency Serrapeptase
* Garden of Life Wobenzym N., 200 Tablets.
* Xi Xian Cao Chinese Herbs
* Yi Mu Cao Chinese Herbs
* Fairhaven Health Myo-Inositol
* Fairhaven Health Myo+D-chiro Inositol
* Qunol Ubiquinol(Coq10) 100mg, 60 Softgels.
* Qunol Ubiquinol(Coq10) 100mg, 120 Softgels.
*Qunol Plus Ubiquinol ,200mg+Omega3, 90 Softgels.
* Now Raw Maca, 750mg, 90 Capsules.
* Now Vitamin D-3, 1000IU, 180 Softgels.
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 20 Tests.
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 10 Tests.
* Easy@Home Ovulation Predictor Strips,
50 Pcs and 25 Pcs.

If interested in any of the products, please kindly send a mail to tripletwins222@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 23, 2022
mimitoosh:

Reach me on this email
mimitoosh@gmail.com.

Okay
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by bisisho(f): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
Preggymum:

You can do it at Lagos Island Maternity, you'll just have to be going early in order to get appointments and a fixed date but it's not that bad. And it might not be more than 100k
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 9ja4eva: 3:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Hello,

Does anyone know good IVF clinics please? We are looking for one with good results.

Thank you!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
bisisho:

You can do it at Lagos Island Maternity, you'll just have to be going early in order to get appointments and a fixed date but it's not that bad. And it might not be more than 100k
Oh wow! Thanks for the info
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by engrprinceka(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good evening lovely people,
Please has anyone had a fibriod surgery at PF medicals,. Surulere? I'm thinking of using them.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Chibekee16: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
Chibekee16:

Good afternoon everyone. this my quoted post was made August last year. That day I cried my eyes out. But today my story has changed for good

Please join me to thank God. He is a faithful God. I was confirmed positive today. This is my 3rd ivf cycle. 1st and 2nd was not successful. Finally am pregnant with my 3rd cycle. I can't thank God enough. I pray that God that did this for me will also grant you all your desires.

Good evening everyone. Please celebrate with me for God of perfection have perfected what He started in my life 9months ago. I have put to birth a bouncing baby girl. I pray may God bless each and everyone here with children amen

37 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.