Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1279595 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omakraid(f): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Chibekee16:

Good evening everyone. Please celebrate with me for God of perfection have perfected what He started in my life 9months ago. I have put to birth a bouncing baby girl. I pray may God bless each and everyone here with children amen
Amen.. Congratulations to you and your family ma, May your baby be all and more of your prayers..

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by doxame: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Preggymum:
Good morning mamas. Congratulations to those that have completed their ivf cycle, you shall all testify. I just started mine at joje abebe, Kai, Ivf is getting more expensive by the day, two cycles for 600k, drugs is now 490k, test 150k, honestly, it's not funny. Pls who is also cycling this October batch? Biko let's relate.

Mama, are drugs and tests not included in the 600k IVF. I've been saving for 600k only

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=doxame post=117928830]

Mama, are drugs and tests not included in the 600k IVF. I've been saving for 600k only[/quote
No ooo, drugs excluded o. Only procedure is 600k.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by blessingthanks: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pls peculiar how is the intralipid administed, my doctor dont no abt it,he knows only prednisolone
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by blessingthanks: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
[quote author=Perculiar post=115727763][/quote]
Pls perculiar email your number to me lets talk blessingthanks@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by blessingthanks: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Perculiar:
Join using this link. Will delete after sometime.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.c4

PLS TEXT ME UR NUMBER MA
WANT TO CHAT WITH YOU
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by blessingthanks: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
nnennachiji:
Today my son turned 3
I remember reading about fertilaid clinic here on nairaland after my failed cycle with women’s care Port harcourt . I decided to cycle with them it wasn’t easy shuttling from PH to Abuja. My husband came back from the states and we froze two vials of his semen in November. I started stimulation in January I wasn’t producing enough follicles, only four follicles I was heartbroken how could this be , all the money spent for only 4 follicles. I was on high doses of HMG 6 bottles and it was still 4 follicles. I nearly canceled the cycle but Dr shaibu encouraged me and said it only takes one.
I did my retrieval , 4 follicles retrieved but only 2 fertilized . I was heartbroken again
It was as if it wasn’t meant to be but I prayed and gave it my best
Then my endometrial lining was an issue. I had to use my progynova vaginally and it really helped my lining
I also added prednisone, low dose aspirin, took pineapple core, pomegranate juice, walnut
I know I needed to try it all.
On transfer day I asked what my lining was and was ready to stop the transfer if it wasn’t up to 9mm
He measured and said 10. 9mm
Both were transferred a 5 A blast and a morula
After the transfer I stayed on the transfer couch for 30 mins
I was laughing, watching comedy shows , ate French fries. I was transferred to the other room and I stayed there for 2 hrs before heading to my accommodation
I made myself happy and prayed for God’s mercy during my two week wait
I didn’t test I was so scared .
I then went for the hcg quantitative test and it was 1400
I knelt down and worshipped God
Finally I was pregnant .
I just want to thank God for what he did for me and hoping he will do more when I cycle next year
Happy birthday to a son I prayed for.

PLS WHEN DID YOU START TO ADMISTER THE PRGYNOVA

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by blessingthanks: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
henmaris:

The endometrial scratch is for everyone going via IVF bc it makes the uterus more receptive to implantation. Sorry I can't explain how the endometrial scratch achieves it's purpose but it creates a more receptive uterus for implantation.

The prednisone helps in suppressing natural killer cells for people with endometriosis, adenomiosis or anyone who's diagnosis makes them prone to having natural killer cells in the uterus. It also increases blood flow to the uterus alongside low dose Aspirin(81mg).

pls was all the drugs taken only during period along stims proccess
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Rayosa15: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hello,Please how much did all cost you with the IVIG drip. I would like to also try PF CLINIC.
Perculiar:
It is well Sis. I admire you fighting spirit. Try PF hospital Dr. Omisaki. Very good and understanding man. Also try to insist on IVIG trip before transfer to rule out auto immune issue, that was the game changer for me after 3failed transfers. May God answer all ttc mums.

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Rayosa15: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hello,Please how much did all cost you with the IVIG drip. I would like to also try PF CLINIC. Can I also have your whatsapp details please,I would like to know more ��
Perculiar:
It is well Sis. I admire you fighting spirit. Try PF hospital Dr. Omisaki. Very good and understanding man. Also try to insist on IVIG trip before transfer to rule out auto immune issue, that was the game changer for me after 3failed transfers. May God answer all ttc mums.

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Twinbella: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
It still feels like it's unreal.. I finally got my BFP grin smiley smiley after my second ivf. I can't thank God enough. Am super grateful. I also want to thank all the mummies for all the recommendations. God bless you all.
If you are going for ivf, plese try to prepare yourself with fertile one pc 600, vitamin E and D for at least 3months. Include intralipid infusion to your cycle as well. If you have any question, feel free to ask, I will answer as soon as I see them.

22 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Olorilolo(f): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Twinbella:
It still feels like it's unreal.. I finally got my BFP grin smiley smiley after my second ivf. I can't thank God enough. Am super grateful. I also want to thank all the mummies for all the recommendations. God bless you all.
If you are going for ivf, plese try to prepare yourself with fertile one pc 600, vitamin E and D for at least 3months. Include intralipid infusion to your cycle as well. If you have any question, feel free to ask, I will answer as soon as I see them.
A hearty congratulations to you

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Osoderi(m): 5:01am On Nov 12, 2022
Twinbella:

congrats

pls which hospital did u use..
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Sugargirl547: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2022
Dear mamas I am trying to conceive. And took clomiphene last circle but it didn't work. My EWCM was no where to be found. Among these drugs pregnancare conception ovaboost and omega 369 which should help please
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2022
Sugargirl547:
Dear mamas I am trying to conceive. And took clomiphene last circle but it didn't work. My EWCM was no where to be found. Among these drugs pregnancare conception ovaboost and omega 369 which should help please

Clomiphene is bad , it disrupts your circle and leads to chemical pregnancy. I have used it before felt pregnant but got BFN , a week later I passed out a large clot of blood and was sick for almost a month.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Twinbella: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2022
Osoderi:

congrats

pls which hospital did u use..

Thanks dear, I cycled with primecare fertility clinic in abuja

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Twinbella: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2022
Olorilolo:
A hearty congratulations to you

Thanks dear
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MikeMichel: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
Congratulations to you 'wishing you a seamless bumping.
Any tips during your 2ww .
What are the things you did differently?
Were you still using your supplements?
Thanks.
Twinbella:
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2022
Preggymum:
hmmm. Thanks ma. Trying to be strong. Am still looking for where to remove chocolate cyst in Lagos before going back to joje. I just can't do donor eggs at my age.
Seen now?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Joyfulgal: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2022
Timitoyo:

Clomiphene is bad , it disrupts your circle and leads to chemical pregnancy. I have used it before felt pregnant but got BFN , a week later I passed out a large clot of blood and was sick for almost a month.

Go natural. Try folic acid, B complex and vitamin E. Do alot of smoothie and relax. Try walking and eat alot of okra soup with okra leaf.

Finally Pray

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by adebayomi80: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Good please i have cyclogest and gestone for sale, we bought excess during our cycle. Am giving out the cyclogest for 11k and gestone for 10k. There is half packet of gestone too,which i can discount for any price for the person picking the gestone. Also pieces of cyclogest can be given off free to the person picking higher number of cyclogest. Baby Dust.....I can be reach on 09056212739. Also if you need ice pack to package your injections to office i can give off.

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyNeto(f): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyNeto(f): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ebubena3:
Hello mama , please any one had experience on recurrent miscarriage at 6 weeks of pregnancy. What did you do different. To get to full term. After trying.

low progesterone can cause that. You should be placed on duphaston tablet or progesterone injection once you confirm pregnancy. Take things easy too and get adequate rest.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Rockinbolis: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
Perculiar:

Perculiar, kindly share the link again for the WhatsApp group
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lilianngozi(f): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2022
Twinbella:
congratulations, pls can I chat you up? Pls which hospital did you use? The intralipid did you buy it by yourself or from the hospital? Because I heard some hospitals don’t use them. At what stage did you take it? And recommend where you bought from or can it be easily gotten from pharmacies .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lilianngozi(f): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2022
Perculiar:

good morning ma, pls is the WhatsApp line still open? I would like to join so as to learn and prepare before my procedure.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Twinbella: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lilianngozi(f): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=Twinbella post=118461232]

Thanks dear, email me clarabelbliss@gmail.com. let me know when you see it, so that I can delete it.[/quote seen , thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by adebayomi80: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Few pieces of cyclogest and one pack of gestone left. So sorry i won't be able to keep it down. Its First come first serve.

adebayomi80:
Good please i have cyclogest and gestone for sale, we bought excess during our cycle. Am giving out the cyclogest for 11k and gestone for 10k. There is half packet of gestone too,which i can discount for any price for the person picking the gestone. Also pieces of cyclogest can be given off free to the person picking higher number of cyclogest. Baby Dust.....I can be reach on 09056212739. Also if you need ice pack to package your injections to office i can give off.

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Twinbella: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2022
I have one coast science fertile one pc 600 for sale.
Prize is 40,000 naira

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Thehomemaker(f): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2022
I'm interested Sis.... Please
Twinbella:
I have one coast science fertile one pc 600 for sale.
Prize is 40,000 naira
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Twinbella: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2022
Thehomemaker:
I'm interested Sis.... Please

Call me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.