Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? (36350 Views)

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If Youโ€™re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / If You are Doing Well In Nigeria, You Have No Business Relocating Abroad / What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by BabaIbo: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
Guest911:

Send me a PM I'll add you to the telegram group for students, gather information from there make an informed decision. it's a DIY group. No agents involved

I will send you a dm too bro
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by BabaIbo: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
Acme45:
pls stay and fix it for us God bless you

LoL cheesy grin

No mind that guy
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by 0neal(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2023
VTJN:
he's far better than you and millions of Nigerians living in abject poverty with multiple children. He's doing the right thing not to bring a child into this miserable world.

He was born poor, he will not follow his forefathers route. He is educated. He must make amends legally. It's not a crime having a child at 50 provided the child has good foundation that most poor kids lack. You're looking for people to recruit into poverty

The present reality calls for a rethink and shift from the ways our accestors has been procreating.
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Besto(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
femo007:
am 41yrs just get a Canad visa I spent just 1.8m to get the visa of four years and I believe I will make it there because my friend that went to Canada last year at 42 is already building house in niger is just your mind set and be focuse

Is it a work visa?
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Biola67: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Chetas81:
kindly remind me the figures of the white folk that live in Nigeria compared to Nigerian living abroad as the foooooolish citizen don't believe in development of their respective motherland โœ๏ธ
That one na you and your papa personal problem oo
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Chetas81(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2023
Biola67:

That one na you and your papa personal problem oo
because you live on primitive mentality, majority of black African remain with primitive mentality, the black slave hate better infrastructure and good road, you guys really sick from heaven ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Biola67: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2023
Chetas81:
because you live on primitive mentality, majority of black African remain with primitive mentality, the black slave hate better infrastructure and good road, you guys really sick from heaven ๐Ÿ˜‚
Everything black slave. Make you and your papa talk another thing
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by abolade4uall: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
what is your qualification?
Do you have a registered business with CAC?
When last did you graduate from school?
What is your family size?[/b]
[/quote]

HND Chemistry
Graduated 2011
Have 8 years working experience as quality assurance Officer
Registered CAC in 2021
Family Of 4
Wife HND graduate in Accounting
Partnersdfc@gmail.com
08085753665 whatsapp
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by abolade4uall: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
what is your qualification?
Do you have a registered business with CAC?
When last did you graduate from school?
What is your family size?

HND Chemistry
Graduated 2011
Have 8 years working experience as quality assurance Officer
Registered CAC in 2021
Family Of 4
Wife HND graduate in Accounting
Partnersdfc@gmail.com
08085753665 whatsapp
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Orlando1995: 4:41pm On Apr 05
How do i get bus from Cotonou to Mali

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Launches 10-Year Validity E-passport / Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions / How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.