Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,481 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? (36499 Views)

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If Youโ€™re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / If You are Doing Well In Nigeria, You Have No Business Relocating Abroad / What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Chetas81(m): 5:29am On Jun 25, 2023
Bizzyman:

Ok slave master...Hope you will reject USA visa if given to you?
you and your generation did not willing to build Nigeria ๐Ÿ˜œ you rather go to where the citizen struggle to make things work for their own citizen ๐Ÿ˜œ but the foooooolish Nigerian citizen only roaming around like lost ๐Ÿ
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by NotATroll: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2023
AskNgige2:

In Abuja wey the fare cheap self, u buy fuel 12k and make 14k
You don talk am finish

1 Like

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Love800(m): 6:26am On Jun 25, 2023
Hw do one apply for scholarship?
Procarpenter:
Just apply for scholarships itโ€™ll help you a lot
Canada is the best country... but I donโ€™t know your favorite country as well.........
Check my signature below for your professional roofing carpenter and I install all kind of roofing sheet my price is available call or WhatsApp me
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Lukmanraji(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2023
Single at 40. Why not settle down, have a family and build an empire with your fund here in Nigeria. The grass is not greener on the other side.
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Love800(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2023
Hannaleeyah:

I would suggest you apply for scholarships. BSc graduate, right?
There are a lot of scholarships being released at the moment that you can benefit from and study for MSc,live with no cost till you settle down when you get there.
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by saintkeppy(m): 7:00am On Jun 25, 2023
Chidolalar:

Pls how do u know all these? Have u been to Canada before or do u have any of your relatives or friend who are staying in canada

I have Friends In Canada. I also confirm from a Travel Agent who specializes in Canadian Japa facilitation.
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by IslamIsIdiotic: 7:07am On Jun 25, 2023
Notice how nobody gives a damn about stupid advice?

YinkaOlusesi16:
Abeg no go anywhere, this country go soon beta. No place like home.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by saintkeppy(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2023
Chidolalar:

Looking for his dream job
Sometimes or even most times life does not give us what we desire.
How much does he send for u I mean your late sister husband grin

So i should disclose the amount, You're a very funny man
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Love800(m): 7:14am On Jun 25, 2023
As a graduate in education, how do one get a teaching job abroad?
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by AskNgige2: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2023
atomicblessing:

If money is your concern join us in this support group for free.

You learn how to start small and steady grow to six figures

No one will charge you for training fee or access to information

https://www.nairaland.com/7736862/successful-crypto-currency-trader-free#124017709

Throw more light on this pls
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Mymumhope: 7:23am On Jun 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Were you surfing the net for school visa? What exactly we're u looking for that you didn't find?

I've surfed for school in Canada for msc in crimi... But I get lost along the way .. and I end up not finding anything tangible
It's not easy at all
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Hannaleeyah(f): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2023
Love800:

MSc or PHD degree?
Do you mean how to find one now or the application process?
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Love800(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2023
Msc.

How to find one?
Hannaleeyah:

MSc or PHD degree?
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Hannaleeyah(f): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2023
Love800:
Msc.

How to find one?

There are websites you can find one like Opportunity desk, opportunity for African, After school Africa, scholarship region,etc

While you can find some from your network on LinkedIn. I don't know what your networks are like on LinkedIn?
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Love800(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2023
Tankz. Wat do u mean by network?

And is scholarships only for msc nd phd?

Wat of bsc?
Hannaleeyah:

There are websites you can find one like Opportunity desk, opportunity for African, After school Africa, scholarship region,etc

While you can find some from your network on LinkedIn. I don't know what your networks are like on LinkedIn?
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Ndipe(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2023
Don't put sand in another person's garri. Whites have moved to Nigeria, what are your thoughts on that?

Chetas81:
Slave always leave their motherland to serve their colonial masters ๐Ÿ˜œโœ๏ธโœ๏ธ

1 Like

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by lexy2014: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2023
Mymumhope:

I've surfed for school in Canada for msc in crimi... But I get lost along the way .. and I end up not finding anything tangible
It's not easy at all

What is "crimi..."?
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by moshuur(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
Take the academic option to travel to UK for a year Masters degree and you can support yourself until the graduation ๐ŸŽ“.

Then you can look for a work sponsorship (healthcare) to move your family into Britain and start a new life.

Your kids will enjoy free education and after five years (when you're 46 you have access to free welfare package.

Not too bad to move at 40 at all.
Pls sir do umean after d msc, he'll just switch to Healthcare visa?
but he's not in d health sector..he's a surveyor.

pls is it true that someone can switch easily from student visa to work visa after msc in d UK, (does it really work that way?)
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Chetas81(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2023
Ndipe:
Don't put sand in another person's garri. Whites have moved to Nigeria, what are your thoughts on that?

kindly remind me the figures of the white folk that live in Nigeria compared to Nigerian living abroad as the foooooolish citizen don't believe in development of their respective motherland โœ๏ธ

1 Like

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by VTJN(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2023
emmybobo1:

Where do you live, Iโ€™m in the US too. Though Iโ€™m doing a PhD
please can i get a scholarship with 4.43 CGPA on a 5.0 scale?
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by VTJN(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2023
doneback04:
You are 40th and single and your budget is 4million, and you are thinking of leaving the country,
So at your age you are not even thinking of getting married with the 4million and settled down and have a child who will bear your name in case of anything happens to you,
Rather you are thinking of traveling abroad

I just hope you remember the Old saying that a fool at 40th is a fool forever
he's far better than you and millions of Nigerians living in abject poverty with multiple children. He's doing the right thing not to bring a child into this miserable world. He was born poor, he will not follow his forefathers route. He is educated. He must make amends legally. It's not a crime having a child at 50 provided the child has good foundation that most poor kids lack. You're looking for people to recruit into poverty

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by NotATroll: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2023
VTJN:
he's far better than you and millions of Nigerians living in abject poverty with multiple children. He's doing the right thing not to bring a child into this miserable world. He was born poor, he will not follow his forefathers route. He is educated. He must make amends legally. It's not a crime having a child at 50 provided the child has good foundation that most poor kids lack. You're looking for people to recruit into poverty
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Chidolalar: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2023
saintkeppy:

I have Friends In Canada. I also confirm from a Travel Agent who specializes in Canadian Japa facilitation.
Tax and paying of bills and feeding might cut short d money u are making as a caregiver
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by VTJN(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2023
Hannaleeyah:

MSc or PHD degree?
please which is better for future prospects. MSC or PhD?
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by moshuur(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2023
NotATroll:

Thing is I never had the chance to practice. Immediately I graduated i looked for jobs at related fields. Even offered to work for free so i could get experience but, i no know wetin I do people. Whenever i talk about learning from them they Ghost me. SO in order not to just dey like dat, I started looking for other means of hustling... Bolt, Poultry, and some other small small things... So as Tinubu don scatter e-hailing for us. No profit at all with he current fuel prize. there's no point again... so i wanna sell my car add small thing and look elsewhere.
boss do u mean bolt and Uber is not really profitable again?
omoh...that's d hustle lots of people dey use sustain themselves na...will this country ever gets better?
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by sulaak(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2023
emmybobo1:

Why then would expect to make it fast when you are busy gathering degrees instead of working to earn

All my advanced degrees are based on distance learning and are directly linked to my profession. I started working when I was 16 and never stopped.
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by dododawa1: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2023
AGE Na number
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by NotATroll: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2023
moshuur:

boss do u mean bolt and Uber is not really profitable again?
omoh...that's d hustle lots of people dey use sustain themselves na...will this country ever gets better?

Boss... I wish it wasn't true
It's really a pity. People are just doing it now for daily bread not for any additional expenses. When your moto spoil na there the real wahala come because you won't be able to make enough to fix it.

Imagine 9k fuel now is 25k and the fares didn't increase much.
If you make 25k with 10k fuel
Just imagine now thesame fuel costs 25k
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by sunadexy2002: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2023
Please chat me up, I have a good news for you.
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Hannaleeyah(f): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2023
Love800:
Tankz. Wat do u mean by network?

And is scholarships only for msc nd phd?

Wat of bsc?

Network is like your connection on LinkedIn. The people you gather as your connection on LinkedIn.

You'd have to take some steps by researching people you look forward to being in the place they are at the moment on LinkedIn. Connect with them,build relationships.

Examples of things you can research "Chevening scholar, Erasmus Mundus,DAAD , PHD scholarship, MSc scholarship,etc"

Of course,there are scholarships for BSc as well.
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Hannaleeyah(f): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2023
VTJN:
please which is better for future prospects. MSC or PhD?

To perfect your stay there for a while till you find a stable lifestyle,you can start with MSc and while even done with your MSc,you can proceed with PHD
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by ednut1(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2023
saintkeppy:

Canada makes sense.

A caregiver in Canada earns an average $C45, that is Canadian dollar(#550 Naira exchange rate) per hour, so if you work an average 7-8hours per day, do the math &that's what you earn, imagine you do this for a week, then month You're better off in the next couple of years (2years working Visa), then gets a Permanent Residency afterwards.
care giver is a minimum wage job . They typically earn 18 dols to 25 dols an hour not 45. After taxes in a month they will have about 2500 to 3000 dols a month

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. / Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? / Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.