Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? (11902 Views)

Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by ektbear: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2011
bxg:

funniest thread ever

I know right? Especially all the cursing. Was laughing my @ss off when I first read it grin
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by isalegan2: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2011
ekt_bear:

creepy @ss sh1t. . . 
  undecided
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by beejaei: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2011
I have been on this forum for a fairly long time, so I know how people behave. People with insecurities just come here to make themselves feel better by convincing themselves that something is wrong with others. And I always come prepared, fire for fire, oloshi people
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by arsenefc: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2011
beejaei:

I have been on this forum for a fairly long time, so I know how people behave. People with insecurities just come here to make themselves feel better by convincing themselves that something is wrong with others. And I always come prepared, fire for fire, oloshi people

You still didnt get laid last night, I can tell

Again, get a wipe and wipe the sh1t off your arse and girls will stop running away from you
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Xionez(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
Its getting heated up in here cheesy
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Exponental(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2011
Hahahahahahha!
U jump protocols. 1st thing 1st, na dance 9ja girls tell u say com dance 4 yanda? Guy, 1st thing 1st!
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by razznaija(f): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2011
did you buy some deodorant?
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by sexylogan(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
@ OP; Dude, i think you're trying too hard. But wat'sup with all the insults? lmao?
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Youngpo413: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lol
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Youngpo413: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
werepeLeri:

some usernames na die!
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Allansmith: 6:28am On Nov 08, 2014
Check your body odour Mr.Oga and if anybody has gotten you body spray more than twice from the same person...Try and do something about your body starting from your armpit..

When you dance for long you tend to sweat and if you have Body Odour then you start to boom and when you boom the lady does Micheal Jackson's moon-walking backward and before you look up she's gone with another guys that has no smell.|

CheckYaBody
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by SleekyPosh(m): 7:10am On Nov 08, 2014
IjogzK:
1 thing i have come to realize with the little time i have spent clubbing is that, Naija babes survey your complete dressing, starting from the chain on your neck to the shoe on your feet. They don't even give a Bleep bout your American dress styles. The would prefer a Guy who puts on an expensive Guinea, An Original Gold or Silver chain and a Mad palm slipper, They probably have an agent who stays outside to know the kind of car you came in with, But the truth is that they survey you from your dance steps, swag and carriage, If you don't wanna be rejected anymore, go to "Kokodum at Ibadan, The guyz there are always ready grin grin

Wagbayi
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by SleekyPosh(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2014
great1:
This poster sounds like a lame pervert ,  and hes probably got no  swag,  How can u be dancing to impress hoes do you think they come to the club to look for dudes who can dance?? They are on their hustle aswell,  So next time, these are the list of things you need to do wen u in the club:

*** Switch your style up, dump all those baggy jeans and trainers crap, and get some fresh fitted nice clothings, if possible a nice blazer combined with a nice shirt and straight jeans,

*** Invest in a nice smelling designer fragrance for men and a cool necklace jewelry.

*** A clean Haircut / shave,

** A nice polished pair of shoes with no scratches,

Golden Rule, When you are in the club, Be urself, dnt get shy,  Since u like to dance, ADD A BIT OF SWAG TO YOUR DANCING STYLE, and do it in a cool spot, and U will attract chicks,,  when you get noticed, dnt give the game away so easily, a little bit of smile can charm them, 

when they come over, DO NOT OFFER TO BUY THEM A DRINK,
Chat with them, and try and entice them into your dancing spirit,  infact U really dnt even have to ask them for a dance,  JUST GENTLY HOLD THEM ON THE LEFT OR RIGHT HAND AND PULL THEM CLOSER

BINGO!!!!!,  Mark my words,,  I learnt this through experience of being rejected,  I even sometimes wear sunshades in clubs, to draw attention, 

FINAL RULE::: DO NOT ACT DESPERATE, LOOK FOR YOUR TARGETS, THERE IS ALWAYS A GIRL WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE, ITS your JOB TO SPOT HER,  AND TAKE HER HOME FOR SOME KOBOKO,

Enjoy brother, !!!!

Broda...For this piece, U deserve 5 million likes. Uve said it all. @ Op Kindly print this piece on A4 paper and read loudly to urself B4 going to the club from now on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander / Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) / LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.