Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving (22797 Views)

How Much Is Your Salary? How Many Months Salary Would Make Up Ur House Rent? / Living From Salary To Salary?: How To Break The Cycle / Should I Quit My #55,000 Monthly Job For University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by gbolswag(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
My salary is more than that...and am still owing debts
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by castro316: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
Save 30k and act like someone who is collecting 40k salary. You will thank me later. The truth is of you were actually collecting 30k you will find a way to survive.
Another question is why should we save. What do you want to use the saved money for? If you save for you to spend all the money later, this is a problem for us people.
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Tonytonex(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nazgul:
Hmmm...

For now, I'll advise that you stay away from women, alcohol and betting. Having done that...

Save 15k (20%) of that salary monthly

Use 37,500 (50%) for your essential expenses

And use the remaining 22,500 (30%) for emergency expenses.

The Lord is your strength.

how is it possible for him to stay away from the 3?
Especially women?
Almost every man indulges in one or 3 of those.

1 Like

Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by ucheuzor1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
When I was earning 150k here in Lagos, I could not save shi shi. So I don't know how you're gonna do it sha

2 Likes

Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by teniolaisaiah(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Save your life first.

1 Like

Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by seanwilliam(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
It’s virtually impossible to save a dime from that 75k honestly except you want be suffering yourself unnecessarily .

You can only save after your basic needs have been taken care of.

Solution to your problem is to think of another way to earn more money.
I spend between 12-15k daily these days . It covers food,data,fuel etc. how do you survive on 2500 daily ?

Please don’t listen to Foôlish motivation, try to double your husle and earn more, that way you’ll save easily.

May God be with you

3 Likes

Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Godsonkemz(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
It depends on the weight of your expenses and if you have an additional source of income
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Doctortest: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
SAPA work
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Mountbatten: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nazgul:
Hmmm...

For now, I'll advise that you stay away from women, alcohol and betting. Having done that...

You just dey whine this guy. They need to upskill as 75,000 is nothing.
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Tekkyboy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
Angelfrost:
If you are spending about 15,000 monthly on Transportation alone, then you'll probably have next to nothing to save tbh!!!

Honestly, any single man earning less than 150,000 monthly is already on a long thing!

...And any married man with at least 2 kids earning less than 350,000 monthly is on his own! undecided
for Nigeria or UK? e be like say I no see the statement verywell
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by topatee: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
talented321:
1.Precious that relationship wey dey drive you crazy will end soon.
That time you go get your sense back.
2. Am the only one who think my present relationship will last or you are one of them
Go and read "The Richest Man in Babylon" then put the idea into practice
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Eagle360(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nazgul:
Hmmm...

For now, I'll advise that you stay away from women, alcohol and betting. If you want to prosper note the above

Save [b]25k (34%) [/b]of that salary monthly

Use [b]39k (52%) [/b]for your essential expenses

And use the remaining [b]11k (14%) [/b]for emergency expenses.

Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Maxxim: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
How you dey take manage 70k for this economy
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Maysdevices(f): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
kernniejay:

I dislike these kind of questions. Things like this is supposed to be strictly a personal decision. You are the one that knows what you are aiming at financially and what expenses you incurred regularly. I believe you are older than 18 years so you are an adult, no more a minor. You work for your money so set your own financial goal by yourself.
He will soon create another thread asking us how he should wipe his butt.

I know people are different but this is just outrightly foolish.

1 Like

Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Rinoxy: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Angelfrost:
If you are spending about 15,000 monthly on Transportation alone, then you'll probably have next to nothing to save tbh!!!

Honestly, any single man earning less than 150,000 monthly is already on a long thing!

...And any married man with at least 2 kids earning less than 350,000 monthly is on his own! undecided
Unrealistic analysis up n down.
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Rinoxy: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
K4diamond:
Save 15% irrespective of what you earn.
Wow!
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Solo777(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Start a business

A business that can give you some 5 -6 figures monthly.

It could be a physical or digital business.

In my book "neighborhood business ideas", I shared over 35 hot selling physical businesses you can start now and make more money than your salary.

It also contains the most profitable businesses you can start up with #20,000 or less.

And lots of other bonuses.

Send a WhatsApp message to me at 0817 9687 499 to get it now for #3,000 only
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Angelfrost(m): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Rinoxy:

Unrealistic analysis up n down.

The truth is what it is!
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Agromuda(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
JOHNFBOSCO:
Good day Nairalanders. I Recently got this job, after several attempts of applying both online and offline. My monthly salary is average #75,000 per month, I used the word "Average" because its not static. Sometimes it could lower, as low as 60,000 and hardly surpass 90,000...so it's a commission work.

And we all know commission work is not reliable, you could be fired anytime. So please my question is, with the Nigeria standard of living, couple with the recent economic hardship, so now, the question is how much is ideal to save per month from this Salary.

To and fro from my work place is around 850 per day. We report to office 3  or 4 times in a week sometimes. I noticed that at tmes I even struggled to survive on 60k a month, minus miscellaneous oooo...chai e no easy (p.s. single and I stay alone) b

You better save your life!!!
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Deborahov(f): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
You are complaining about the 75,000 what will u say about 60k salary that banks do pay.
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Felixv: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
Your Network Determines Your Net-worth.

Try to find people who can help you --75k is painfully low to even think of saving!
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Rinoxy: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

The truth is what it is!
Far from the truth. Just your own reality.
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by KINGOArt(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2023
You know yourself better than anyone.
So you know what's best for you.

Save some money and invest some money into a Side hustle like learning a high income skills or profitable Online business model that will improve your finance.

I believe you know that internet is the new oil well, so learn a high income skills or business like Affiliate marketing where you promote other people's product as a digital Marketer and get paid in commissions for each sale you make.

The best part of it is that through this business model you learn high income skills like lead generation, sales closing, landing page creation, paid ads, social media audience building and so on which will help you build your own brand online, or render this skills as service to people who need it and get paid for it.
I hope this helps.

If you want to know more about this message me on WhatsApp

Number on the signature section below

JOHNFBOSCO:
Good day Nairalanders. I Recently got this job, after several attempts of applying both online and offline. My monthly salary is average #75,000 per month, I used the word "Average" because its not static. Sometimes it could lower, as low as 60,000 and hardly surpass 90,000...so it's a commission work.

And we all know commission work is not reliable, you could be fired anytime. So please my question is, with the Nigeria standard of living, couple with the recent economic hardship, so now, the question is how much is ideal to save per month from this Salary.

To and fro from my work place is around 850 per day. We report to office 3  or 4 times in a week sometimes. I noticed that at tmes I even struggled to survive on 60k a month, minus miscellaneous oooo...chai e no easy (p.s. single and I stay alone)

Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by sty123(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2023
Nazgul:
Hmmm...

Good advice love that bro
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by kernniejay(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2023
durasome:
.no one is an island of knowledge, the little advice he may get here can help him and others reading this better prepared,especially from people who have been in similar situation.
I agree, but this kind of forum is not where you learn such knowledge. Nairaland is full of all manners of people who are actually nothing offline. Both adults and minors that are not supposed to be using android phones are all here as well as disciplined and immoral people. Imagine somebody like slawomir who is proud to be a yahoo boy and drug addict lecturing you on how you should make money or save money, what kind of advice do you expect from such person?
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by BlueAir: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
Who's precious
talented321:
1.Precious that relationship wey dey drive you crazy will end soon.
That time you go get your sense back.
2. Am the only one who think my present relationship will last or you are one of them
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by durasome(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
kernniejay:

I agree, but this kind of forum is not where you learn such knowledge. Nairaland is full of all manners of people who are actually nothing offline. Both adults and minors that are not supposed to be using android phones are all here as well as disciplined and immoral people. Imagine somebody like slawomir who is proud to be a yahoo boy and drug addict lecturing you on how you should make money or save money, what kind of advice do you expect from such person?
.i understand your point, but out of a million of nonsense advices ,there could be just one sense.
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Nazgul: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2023
Tonytonex:
how is it possible for him to stay away from the 3?
Especially women?
Almost every man indulges in one or 3 of those.
That's why most guys are broke.

If you lack self control towards your desires and allow them control you, sooner or later you'll be on rags.

Any guy earning such pay shouldn't even bother about women. Cos relationships are expensive. Even if the girl you're with isn't the demanding type, you'll still spend money you don't have to take her out on dates. Those are luxuries you obviously cannot afford.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Tonytonex(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2023
Nazgul:

That's why most guys are broke.

If you lack self control towards your desires and allow them control you, sooner or later you'll be on rags.

Any guy earning such pay shouldn't even bother about women. Cos relationships are expensive. Even if the girl you're with isn't the demanding type, you'll still spend money you don't have to take her out on dates. Those are luxuries you obviously cannot afford.
I totally agree with you 💯%.

However, it's very very difficult not to indulge in one of those things you mentioned.

With discipline one can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are There Second Class Lower Graduates In Multinational Oil Companies? / Should I Accept This Big Job Offer? Pls Advice! / Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.