Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving (22795 Views)

How Much Is Your Salary? How Many Months Salary Would Make Up Ur House Rent? / Living From Salary To Salary?: How To Break The Cycle / Should I Quit My #55,000 Monthly Job For University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Nazgul: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2023
Tonytonex:
I totally agree with you 💯%.

However, it's very very difficult not to indulge in one of those things you mentioned.

With discipline one can.
My dad once told me some years back that if I want to learn discipline, I should learn how to fast. Fasting according to him is discipline. Why? Cos you're hungry but you deny yourself food, you look pale and emaciated, but you wouldn't bulge cos you've made up your mind not to eat for a period of time.

Any man who hasn't learnt this is just wasting his time. Cos your desire must be tamed if at all you want to achieve your goals. If you don't tame them, they'll keep pulling you backwards and you'll discover when you eventually hit 40 that you've achieved and accomplished nothing.

1 Like

Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Tonytonex(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nazgul:

My dad once told me some years back that if I want to learn discipline, I should learn how to fast. Fasting according to him is discipline. Why? Cos you're hungry but you deny yourself food, you look pale and emaciated, but you wouldn't bulge cos you've made up your mind not to eat for a period of time.

Any man who hasn't learnt this is just wasting his time. Cos your desire must be tamed if at all you want to achieve your goals. If you don't tame them, they'll keep pulling you backwards and you'll discover when you eventually hit 40 that you've achieved and accomplished nothing.
Very true.
Fasting is the secret.
It'll tamed all the unwanted desires.
And help one to focus
Re: N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving by Princessudoka: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
You should know better. As a single guy, you don't need to ask how much will u save, you know ur condition so u know better on what you should do ok

Again if you need a legit side hustle that can fetch 100k and above while u still maintain ur job. I can walk through and show you how I did my. Just chat me 07035815200

May God help us. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are There Second Class Lower Graduates In Multinational Oil Companies? / Should I Accept This Big Job Offer? Pls Advice! / Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.