Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

What I Noticed In My Neighborhood - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Noticed In My Neighborhood (40420 Views)

What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child / Something I Noticed In Relationships And Marriages / Have You Noticed This About Families These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by ceeceeuwa: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2023
Hotice085:

Fresh air shebi, don't worry you will wake up one morning and find yourself in the middle of the Atlantic
Ewu fresh air
You could make your submissions without insults. If you could just read what you typed a second time, you will realize how uncouth you sound. Please be guided!

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by seuncyrus(m): 1:40am On Jun 29, 2023
You vowed not to raised any of your kids on the mainland , and now you live on the "island" in lakowe grin.
This statement is so disturbing , that dude really needs to make peace with his past

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by Bossman(m): 3:48am On Jun 29, 2023
Ogba area as well. When I was there last month for 10 days, the light only blinked a couple of times during heavy downpour. We had 24/7 electricity besides those 2 occasions.

SPAMBOX7:
Ikeja always have light right from time that can't be disputed. IMO I think that's the only place on mainland with stable electricity

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by Oyindamolah: 6:04am On Jun 29, 2023
grin
seuncyrus:
You vowed not to raised any of your kids on the mainland , and now you live on the "island" in lakowe grin.
This statement is so disturbing , that dude really needs to make peace with his past

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by Meerahbel: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2023
Blazadenise:

People always conclude easily that food items are more expensive on the island compare to mainland, chicken is 2700 last i bought, plantain,tomatoes,yam,corn and the likes are more cheaper here..

it's 2200 on the mainland Bariga
Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by njelrapheal: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2023
BornToSucced:

The cost depends on what capacity you need for your household items. In my case I bought 2 Genus batteries, and Genus 2.5kva Inverter from Simba. The solar panels were Canadian used which cost me about 50k or thereabouts for each. I can't really remember the exact costs. I bought the panels online from a dealer in Alaba.

You can get one battery and 2 panels for now, then add more batteries and panels in the long run.

The info here is quite helpful. I mean i did not think of getting these things seperately at different times.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by Youngsage: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2023
Jagermeister:

Use fat tie wan choke yourself

It's funny as a passing statement but pocohantas meant that literally 😂

Look the guyman profile picture 😜

Haha exactly! That line killed me too 😹😹 I had already seen the guy's picture beforehand, so seeing that comment took me out instantly 😹😹😹

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by Chidolalar: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
Skyview01:

Na wa for you o.
Which one be nah wa for me
Just tell me if u can or not simple
Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by yusluvad(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
It is well. We'll rise beyond limitations!
Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by Blazadenise(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
Meerahbel:
it's 2200 on the mainland Bariga

Lolz They play

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by bigbauer(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Skyview01:

You be correct guy. This is the gospel i have been preaching to some of my relatives. A lot of people have no business being in Lagos. If i might ask, which of the middle belt state are you.?
How is security situation over there.
I value serenity and peace of mind over all.

My location is peaceful, and as secure as Nigeria is. More importantly, we do not fear sleeping at night or stepping out. I would rather not mention the place for personal reasons.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
I am looking to check out Jos and Enugu during my next trip to Nigeria and would like to have a base in one of these places. If not for fear of insecurity, i love village life and would like to go to the interiors. I am totally fed up with city life.
Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by Jagermeister(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Youngsage:

Haha exactly! That line killed me too 😹😹 I had already seen the guy's picture beforehand, so seeing that comment took me out instantly 😹😹😹

Oh no.. evil evil!
Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by Meerahbel: 3:37am On Jun 30, 2023
Blazadenise:

Lolz They play
Play what? Should I give you a plug they can deliver to you in the island
Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by bigbauer(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Skyview01:
I am looking to check out Jos and Enugu during my next trip to Nigeria and would like to have a base in one of these places. If not for fear of insecurity, i love village life and would like to go to the interiors. I am totally fed up with city life.

Jos should be your port. Enugu has issues with water. Jos is one of the best places to stay in Nigeria

But i no talk say I dey Jos o 😁

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
bigbauer:

Jos should be your port. Enugu has issues with water. Jos is one of the best places to stay in Nigeria

But i no talk say I dey Jos o 😁

Thanks man
Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2023
tosinhtml:

Yes you are correct, which is why I am trying to get more explanation from that guy but he never replied. I was thinking maybe my geography rusty cheesy

Not at all, you are correct with your assertion
Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by Maysdevices(f): 6:31am On Jul 05, 2023
Jagermeister:

Don't mind the yeye person.

I legit went to Google to see if I'll find some new surprises this evening on the word 'sylvester' but came up short and instead found myself reading up about a flamboyant-gay black singer called Sylvester who died of AIDS in the last millennium.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by habex005(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
how much be gas carburator
15k for 2.9 kVA to 3.5 kVA
20k for 4.5 kVA to 7.5 kva
Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by Bradford111(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

That could work. 😂

Did you die? Is been long I heard from you

Rest in peace if you are dead
Re: What I Noticed In My Neighborhood by Frankaka8(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lovely thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL / Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.