Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship (69007 Views)

‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ / Has Nigeria Gotten To This Stage? My Experience With The Police Yesterday / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by raphy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Anonymoususher:
My relationship is 6yrs old and we started out as 17 and 22yrs old.

We Don pass this stage sef. Last year she visited and fell very sick, na me bathe her, cook for her and even wash pants.

2021 I had an accident, my family are faraway in the east, while I am in Lagos. Na she stay with me for hospital cleaning me up and flushing my poo till I recovered, got discharged and went back to work.

I am even the one sponsoring Her education because we have seen good and bad times, even as a broke Nigga she accepted and we built to the stage. Na just marriage remain and I am the one delaying it because she is ready but I want Her to round off and not distract her school with marriage and child bearing.

So bro, people dey wey Don pass that stage you post.

May God bless your union
I de Lagos invite me for the wedding

3 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by dapadawee: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
jaelz:
Dear Nlanders, I want to know if you have gotten to this stage in your relationship, if yes then there is a possibility of not turning back.

But what do you feel about this.

Monitoring spirit. Make a guy call him side chick in peace now. If chioma monitor davido like this he for good
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by emmabest2000(m): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Medianna:
Which kan nonsense be this?
Okay maybe the partner is not feeling fine and someone needs to take him to the toilet.

Haba. It's common with best of friends amongst ladies but I know we stay from afar and continue the gist

Lol...

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by 4evayours: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
Who will stay will stay who that will not stay will not stay because me and my ex did more than that and parted way after the relationship produced a beautiful girl child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Phaaarm(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Just deh play ooo. My own even pass this level and she still serve me breakfast wototo

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by crackhouse(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
For me and other married people here, it's a normal thing.
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by adecz: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
So long as non of them chop beans😀😀😀

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by grandstar(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
alezzy13:

Even as married, can never permit this.

the embarrassment of having one heavy log of sheeeet drop into the bowl. . shocked then the smell or accompanying fart. embarassed

Abeg oo. 😳😳

You're right. No one wants a shitty marriage

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Rubbish, not real in naija
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This' the “See Finish Phase”. It comes with baggages of disrespect and dissatisfaction.
As for me, TemplarLandry, like a cat, taking my shiit is so sacred and religious to me, you can't see me.

It's not that her & I are sick or something…(in Naira Marley's voice).
1st time ur discuss made small sense ever since u started supporting d drug lord!

tongue
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Menclothing: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Super cute lifestyle
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by EriMma1: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
God forbid make I come dey perceive your smelly shi.t. tufia!
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by nedekid: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
For what?
Is it for garri, ewa, beans and dodooo
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by FeelGoodAlways(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
It's absurd. I can't do it. This one does not contribute anything meaningful to the relationship
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by moneyissweet(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
We have been like this since 10 years now, I was the one that flushed her toilet this morning.

We can't stop loving each other aswear.

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
This is disgusting. No matter what stage we have reached, we have no business being in the toilet when the other is taking a dump. That's just plain nasty
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by GloriousGbola: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ishilove:
This is disgusting. No matter what stage we have reached, we have no business being in the toilet when the other is taking a dump. That's just plain nasty

But you told me my shit don't stink angry angry
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Ishilove: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Earlystar698:

Juliet nyash suffer for this guy hand that year grin grin grin
Lmao 🤣
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:

But you told me my shit don't stink angry angry

I lied with a straight face. It chokes angry
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by GloriousGbola: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ishilove:

I lied with a straight face. It chokes angry

cry cry cry

You lied to me!
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by JeffreyJunior: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nah, I don't think this is wise.

Na she I love, no be her shyte biko.

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by eazyjay4(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
sholikay:
What of people like us in a relationship,but saying no to premarital sex?..

If you go this extent with your girl or guy,then you guys are definitely having pre marital sex..no doubt...

When my babe comes around, I try to put on like 3 trousers and also try to sit far away from her...unless we are outside,that's when we sit closer...
.it's our agreement of no sex until marriage..😌☺️

Na so my friend take marry gay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by francotunsco: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
You dont get to this stage in relationship! You start at this stage and get to a situation where even when the other party farts, you pick your shirt and leave the house, to come back next day or next week as the stage progresses.
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:

cry cry cry

You lied to me!
Let he who has not lied before throw the first stone 😑
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by schoolboymatt(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
wtf!
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by galantjoe(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
This is not a toilet. Toilet does not have wood cupboard because of water,

This is over hyping
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by isabi2lof: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
With Davido right cheesy
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Primusinterpares(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
In marriage this comes naturally... It's not a big deal.

Wifey can follow me to the toilet especially when there is a very hot amebo gist...

I remember recently we were gisting na so shit catch me- you know that kind smelling shit... Babe follow me enter toilet con cover nose con say so wetin con happen to the woman.

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Olat4421: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
Give ur all to me John legend
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by justjify(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
Not fvcking necessary
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by themanderon: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Who took the pictures?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.