Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship (69005 Views)

‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ / Has Nigeria Gotten To This Stage? My Experience With The Police Yesterday / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by michael1508: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
HocusPocus:
chaii…and another guy man Dey peel your babe outside 😂😂💔

She be ogede ni😂

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Timetravel88: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

First of all na this kind relationship dey break well

And the boy and the girl nor go look back

🤣🤣🤣🤣 true that!
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by brightDdon(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
PureFace1:
Nigerians are so naive and Ignorant

For a relationship to last long and be exciting, there must be healthy boundaries between you and your partner.

Me and my girl do this countless times sometimes I shelve her and and she does whenever she thinks I need to shelve too( I mean our down part)... And we are very bound

Hmmm God bless you dear.

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by drinkgarri: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
My relationship has not gotten to the stage of having relationship photographer

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by cardoctor(m): 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
Normal thing if all is normal
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by finallybusy: 12:34am On Jun 29, 2023
If I’m not bathing at the moment, why should I stay where someone is pooing? All these clout chasing internet mongrels. Mscheew.

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Enemyofpeace: 4:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Rubbish! My mumu never reach that stage
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Munzy14(m): 5:16am On Jun 29, 2023
Aladdin1:
This na false pretense! wetin go make me dey inhale the smell of another persin shit wey him no sick or paralyse? na craze dey worry dem abi dem swear for dem?
Calm down.

You will get to that stage in either relationship or marriage.
Where your woman can freely walk into toilet or bathroom with you.

Where you both can be naked and moving freely in the house doing your normal chores.
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by CLEVER123(m): 5:48am On Jun 29, 2023
Av gone way past me and my babe we no dey shame 4 each other again
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by jericco1(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2023
Like someone said most of this shites are for clouts

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2023
NameInUse:
Never! I fit choke to death. The guy's shit na war.
How u take know
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
Poop is the greatest symbol of human love..

You only poop without shame in the presence of those you love

You can only clean the poop of those you love

So mysterious that this stinking thing that leaves us should be a symbol of love
Speak for urself alone

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:21am On Jun 29, 2023
We're way past this stage...

Married already
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Chasito(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2023
I tried it once with my girlfriend while I was still in the university, but after that morning I swore that I can't try it again, I almost choke that day...damn!!

Women's shit sabi smell, cheesy make person no go choke because of one nonsense love.

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by XAUBulls: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
jaelz:
Dear Nlanders, I want to know if you have gotten to this stage in your relationship, if yes then there is a possibility of not turning back.

But what do you feel about this.

Whoa! grin

If it's just a "peeing" situation, nothing wrong with that.

But then again, in a long-term relationship, there should be occasional space or privacy in the bathroom otherwise you become too familiar and that can be boring for a lot of folks.

You feel me? Good!
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Parrot69: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
galantjoe:
This is not a toilet. Toilet does not have wood cupboard because of water,

This is over hyping
I pray for you to come out of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Aladdin1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=Munzy14 post=124097621]
Calm down.

You will get to that stage in either relationship or marriage.
Where your woman can freely walk into toilet or bathroom with you.

Where you both can be naked and moving freely in the house doing your normal chores.[/quoteOk if you say so!.thanks!
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by HocusPocus: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
michael1508:

She be ogede ni😂
my gee 😂😂
Na the level o
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Y0urUncle: 4:55am On Jun 30, 2023
Foodqueen:
That one even de eat.

Maybe her sh!t no dey smell ☺️
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by charleskl(m): 6:21am On Jun 30, 2023
Lolz..if my babe go stay where I dey shit lasun, na dat day we go breakup ni o grin grin
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by NameInUse(f): 1:07am On Jul 01, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
How u take know

His fart na war... Definitely the shit go bad. Besides why i go wan suffer myself dey smell person shit. Ways to show love plenty abeg cheesy
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by faceLAGOS: 1:12am On Jul 01, 2023
After my last relationship, I won’t get this close to a girl.

Women should not be put on that pedestal.

Keep your frame as a man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.