Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

“I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London (60461 Views)

It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by immortalmortal: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
See someone that came with an anti kwaraption agenda,. He is running away from probe

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by NobleSeed(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
two clowns
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands 🚶‍♂️
You disturb 200millions people for 8 years with your recklessness but you didn't want to be disturb undecided
Belike bomb dey your head

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Shikena(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin grin

Parachoco:
Is this the same Sahara Reporter that claim Asiwaju dey go to France for health reasons?

If not the picture that was release, not even Sahara Reporter know Asiwaju met Buhari
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Jostoman: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
I knew they went to beg bubu in london because of tribunal. We are watching

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Sensible45(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ok
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Elidrisy20: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tsohon najadu
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Cardozzo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Rubbish
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by tnerro1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Just to remind you all, Buhari wasted 8 years in the life of this country
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
SaharaReporters should leave Buhari alone

He said it before about not wanting any knock ✊ on his door 🚪 and he’s saying it again, take your Nigeria and do whatever you want with it

Babà don’t want or need any Nigerian wahala, he’s on total Freshout henceforth

It’s not as if you guys has the balls 🏀 to disturb him tho…..

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by eagleu: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
It's all about cover up!

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by nairalanda1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yeah, that is why Buhari worked for Tinubu to win, despite not liking him.

If PDP or LP won, Buhari would have been at the end of a probe. That is why it was in his interest that Tinubu won.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by GeneralDae: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
Most likely Sowore's imagination here.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Yoighaman(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Corruption personified fellow called Tinubu wants to probe corruption? 😀😆

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
Emefiele should be released at once

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Justiceleague1: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
Is this the same Sahara Reporter that claim Asiwaju dey go to France for health reasons?

If not the picture that was release, not even Sahara Reporter know Asiwaju met Buhari
Shut up and say something about your god,buhari,thank you very much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Aquila99: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
dre11:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/27/i-dont-want-be-disturbed-any-probe-buhari-tells-tinubu-london

Lol. Sources dis, Sauce Dat. As per say u dey tap president now. Weldone FSB & FBI

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Yoighaman(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
nairalanda1:
Yeah, that is why Buhari worked for Tinubu to win, despite not liking him.

If PDP or LP won, Buhari would have been at the end of a probe. That is why it was in his interest that Tinubu won.

"...that is why it was in his interest that Tinubu won was selected.

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by smartr: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mannabbqgrillz helinues Shey this is your darling daddy? May you Buhari supporters die miserably. F**ls.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Melezenawii: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sahara Reporters and lies

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by nairalanda1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yoighaman:

"...that is why it was in his interest that Tinubu won was selected.

Tinubu won. He was not selected.

The truth is, Tinubu should have lost. The problem was that the opposition was divided into three parties, two northerners and one southerner. The result was a dilution of votes.

Had PDP chosen Obi as candidate, since it was really the Igbo's turn, and Atiku and Kwankwaso had supported him, Tinubu would have lost. Nothing like him winning.

We saw the same thing in 2011. GEJ won because Buhari gutted the ANPP to form CPC, and that divided the opposition vote so badly that PDP just had to sit back and relax and win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by SmartyPants(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
festacman:

Anybody expecting President Tinubu to fight corruption is daydreaming. He won't because his immense wealth came from corruption and the Senate President is fantastically corrupt. All the politicians around him from Kwakwanso, Wike to Mattawale are epitome of official corruption. So Tinubu knew he lacks the moral stand to fight corruption.

Any fight against corruption under President Tinubu will be purely for political witch-hunting.

Really? How?
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Enemyofpeace: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
Rubbish! So its going to be a selective justice?
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by condralbedez: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
But you ran a shady government of cronyism.
And your boy-Malami won't escape scrutiny. Boss Mustapha and Garba Sheu too.

Buhari doesn't know that what Tinubu will do is in his mind. Don't get too comfortable around Jagaban. Ę lo ko Naira pamo! Lol. Have you forgotten??
Nothing Tinubu go do, Birds of the same feather flock together.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by honeyB2018: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
May Ogun strike this Buhari sad so Buhari just decide to suffer Nigerians for 8good years if this country is a sane nation Buhari deserve to be stone to death.
Borrowing for good 8yrs
Four years treatment spent in London
Hermens killing on the rampant

If na Egypt or ivory coast I swear revolution for happen

Can you all see your government and president who was Mr integrity?
Can you see your president and party that came to deliver Nigeria?
The current president have baggages around him.
Senate President has a corruption case around him, refused to honour EFCC invitations

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by IPG25(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nothing is hidden under the 🌞
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Nononsense247: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
Nigeria is in disarray and u dey open teeth when your teeth in real life is actually undecidedbrown color
Chei! Easy ooo
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by slimfit1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
Let me say this we will make sure EFCC or DSS go to jail if they cover for anybody. You will do their jail sentence for them.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by JB4life: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
The most dangerous hypocrite to riule Nigeria.
Nothing human last forever.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Baatunde(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Did they issue a communique of the meeting to Sahara Reporters ni, abi dey are just doing guess work?

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Malamkwabo: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Leaves APC / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? / UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.