Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

“I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London (60434 Views)

It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' (2) (3) (4)

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Yoighaman(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

Tinubu won. He was not selected.

The truth is, Tinubu should have lost. The problem was that the opposition was divided into three parties, two northerners and one southerner. The result was a dilution of votes.

Had PDP chosen Obi as candidate, since it was really the Igbo's turn, and Atiku and Kwankwaso had supported him, Tinubu would have lost. Nothing like him winning.

We saw the same thing in 2011. GEJ won because Buhari gutted the ANPP to form CPC, and that divided the opposition vote so badly that PDP just had to sit back and relax and win.

I understand you perfectly well and your explanation is very logical, but the election was not free and fair. Had INEC played by the rules, no one would doubt Tinubu's victory; the fact that there was a foul play by INEC makes his purported victory very disturbing.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by TruthinAction: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
It's shocking to hear that DSS is trying to shield criminals from being investigated when they should be doing the opposite. Why can't they allow EFCC to do their job?
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Mblingz(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
But u run a Shaddy government for us
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by KingLion007(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Buhari really dealt with you mercilessly to the extent that you cannot get the proper spelling of backwardness.

It shall never be well with buhari sad
That's Samuel Peter's punch
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Hotwest: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Very stupid man
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by NaziNaptu2: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
dre11:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/27/i-dont-want-be-disturbed-any-probe-buhari-tells-tinubu-london

Birds of the same feather flock together! In terms of corruption and illegality, B0K0HARI and TIEFNUBU are like 5&6!

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Jayhome24: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
F u c k Sahara Reporter shit. So you think Tinubu and Buhari will be that dumb to discuss such and still allow it to enter media or news custody ba?

F u c k Sahara Desert shit. If they are sure they should the provide name of their reporter present when such agreement was made with video evidence.

Nonsense! You don see mumu president and ex president ba?
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by limeta(f): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
If this is true then thieftinubu is not fit for the office
Na paddy paddy government we enter again
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by fredoooooo: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
Baba Buhari , is like asiwaju probe all of dem don just disturb me , I won't stand as witness for anyone grin cheesy
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by faoogoke(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
Na only sahara reporters dey hear this kind news.
And see how everyone is running their pen writing, judging on what is most probably not true.
If it were true no one will ever hear it much more Sahara reporters
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by GoodGovernance: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
But you ran a shady government of cronyism.
And your boy-Malami won't escape scrutiny. Boss Mustapha and Garba Sheu too.

Buhari doesn't know that what Tinubu will do is in his mind. Don't get too comfortable around Jagaban. Ę lo ko Naira pamo! Lol. Have you forgotten??

You can trust Tinubu for something else but
definitely not on anti corruption

Tinubu by nature and political association,is a man of chop I chop.

Tinubu lacks the moral capacity to fight corruption,other than the fight against his perceived enemies.Highest level corrupt politicians ,are his closest political associates and confidants.

Until we get radicals like Sowore as president,Nigeria's anti corruption crusade would remain a big joke.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by kayusely70(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Electricity tariff on the high

Tertiary institution fee on the high

Price of fuel on the high

114 percent increase in the salary of elected politicians waiting to be approved by tinubu

Guess what POC every year have been introduced right about now....poc is proof of car ownership certificate of 1000 naira every year
And yet no protest in Nigeria
No problem the politics of tribalism We all playing is obvious
let play it together and see how it gonna end
Wailing wailers!!!!!!!
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Bluntemperor: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
DeAdvokate:
When are they going to arrest that Sadiya Npower scam of a woman. She duped people to register for N-exit package through SMS code. She fed children at 'home' during Covid19 lock down. She is a big fraud

Buhari would not say that because,he did not know these Ministers well.Let the former President speak for himself but those Minister that took upon themselves to loot Nigeria,must be ready to explain every money taken and unaccounted for,as the Masses were really dealt with!

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Officialmrt: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by nedekid: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
DeAdvokate:
When are they going to arrest that Sadiya Npower scam of a woman. She duped people to register for N-exit package through SMS code. She fed children at 'home' during Covid19 lock down. She is a big fraud
Was she not the one 500b was alleged to be released to her monthly for "poverty alleviation"?
Not 500m but 500b!
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Kukutenla: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
nairalanda1:
Yeah, that is why Buhari worked for Tinubu to win, despite not liking him.

If PDP or LP won, Buhari would have been at the end of a probe. That is why it was in his interest that Tinubu won.
First time you're making sense.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by dododawa1: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of Hilda
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by dododawa1: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

Tinubu won. He was not selected.

The truth is, Tinubu should have lost. The problem was that the opposition was divided into three parties, two northerners and one southerner. The result was a dilution of votes.

Had PDP chosen Obi as candidate, since it was really the Igbo's turn, and Atiku and Kwankwaso had supported him, Tinubu would have lost. Nothing like him winning.

We saw the same thing in 2011. GEJ won because Buhari gutted the ANPP to form CPC, and that divided the opposition vote so badly that PDP just had to sit back and relax and win.
PDP G5 won d election for BUHARI + TINUBU.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by nairalanda1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
dododawa1:
PDP G5 won d election for BUHARI + TINUBU.

Not sure. Only Wike came out for Tinubu, Ortom came out for Obi and the rest kept quiet or stayed with PDP.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Inosky(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
Two most corrupt people in the world. Birds of the same feathers.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by SouthSouth1914: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
He who has clear conscience, fears no accusation. Buhari’s hands is deep in chronic corruption!
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by coleon(m): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
In a sane clime a man like Buhari would have been cooling off in prison for the mess he left behind in this country. His actions or inactions brought this country to it's knees.

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by lexxycool: 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Which one is processor🙄…predecessor OP

Review before posting…RIP English 😞
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by sixtuso(m): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
May Ogun strike this Buhari sad so Buhari just decide to suffer Nigerians for 8good years if this country is a sane nation Buhari deserve to be stone to death.
Borrowing for good 8yrs
Four years treatment spent in London
Hermens killing on the rampant

If na Egypt or ivory coast I swear revolution for happen

Revolution can't never happen here because of tribalism. If you maybe from South East stage revolution the South West will never join you rather they will tag you IPOB that it's because your people is not rulling and that why your tribe is causing disruption. The North can never join you because the president is from their place, and they are benefiting so much especially their politicians. Remember what happened during fuel subsidy. The then President was neither from the North or South West that is the main reason they joined together to boot him out. Install Northerner that after Eight years it will get to the South West. That is where the emilekan came from. The South South ruled by opportunity not by zoning. Good luck ruled because president died in the office. Had it been that he just came out to contest they would not allow him to have the PDP ticket.

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by dododawa1: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

Not sure. Only Wike came out for Tinubu, Ortom came out for Obi and the rest kept quiet or stayed with PDP.
not talking of TINUBU election BUT BUHARI 2015 election.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by barinedan(m): 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Why is buhari afraid of being probed if he is free from corruption?
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by nairalanda1(m): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
dododawa1:
not talking of TINUBU election BUT BUHARI 2015 election.

I see.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Inosky(m): 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
nairalanda1:
Yeah, that is why Buhari worked rigged for Tinubu to win, despite not liking him.

If PDP or LP won, Buhari would have been at the end of a probe. That is why it was in his interest that Tinubu won.

Won or they rigged the election?
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Menclothing: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
This Sahara told us tinubu is going to
France hospital rubbish fake news journalist
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by TemplarLandry: 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Well, I respect your presentation. You may or may not be right.
GoodGovernance:

You can trust Tinubu for something else but
definitely not on anti corruption

Tinubu by nature and political association,is a man of chop I chop.

Tinubu lacks the moral capacity to fight corruption,other than the fight against his perceived enemies.Highest level corrupt politicians ,are his closest political associates and confidants.

Until we get radicals like Sowore as president,Nigeria's anti corruption crusade would remain a big joke.

"Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot)