Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

“I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London (60441 Views)

It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by gannod(m): 3:32am On Jun 28, 2023
DeAdvokate:
When are they going to arrest that Sadiya Npower scam of a woman. She duped people to register for N-exit package through SMS code. She fed children at 'home' during Covid19 lock down. She is a big fraud

That woman is evil. Infact, the probe should be on her. What Abacha stole would pale in comparison to what she stole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Desusi: 4:13am On Jun 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Electricity tariff on the high

Tertiary institution fee on the high

Price of fuel on the high

114 percent increase in the salary of elected politicians waiting to be approved by tinubu

Guess what POC every year have been introduced right about now....poc is proof of car ownership certificate of 1000 naira every year
And yet no protest in Nigeria
No problem the politics of tribalism We all playing is obvious
let play it together and see how it gonna end
No be somebody wey belleful dey use car and proof ownership
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by prophetfire: 4:29am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
But you ran a shady government of cronyism.
And your boy-Malami won't escape scrutiny. Boss Mustapha and Garba Sheu too.

Buhari doesn't know that what Tinubu will do is in his mind. Don't get too comfortable around Jagaban. Ę lo ko Naira pamo! Lol. Have you forgotten??
. Tinubu will not do anything. Abeg make we hear word.
All this gragra about Emefiele na show. It will soon end. It's just making him a scapegoat because he's a soft target. Emefiele and Bawa are walking home majestically very soon.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Morbeta11(m): 4:37am On Jun 28, 2023
The shame of Nigeria is shaming me....

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by 2tpick: 5:13am On Jun 28, 2023
People who voted buhari twice are now condemning him. Without tribalism, Nigeria would at least be much better than it is now.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by strangebutreal(f): 5:24am On Jun 28, 2023
Baddo lolz grin grin grin

Meanwhile, the secret of the missing Titan sub has been discovered..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThTSlYa6B2Q
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Agugbadin: 5:52am On Jun 28, 2023
You must tell Nigerians how and what you spend their money on.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:53am On Jun 28, 2023
dre11:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/27/i-dont-want-be-disturbed-any-probe-buhari-tells-tinubu-london

Already, the DSS has carried out raids on EFCC offices in Lagos and Abuja, carting away sensitive files, documents and flash drives on investigations into alleged fraudulent activities of former governors, senators and ministers, SaharaReporters earlier reported.

When corruption get into power
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by lexy2014: 6:14am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
But you ran a shady government of cronyism.
And your boy-Malami won't escape scrutiny. Boss Mustapha and Garba Sheu too.

Buhari doesn't know that what Tinubu will do is in his mind. Don't get too comfortable around Jagaban. Ę lo ko Naira pamo! Lol. Have you forgotten??

How is Tinubu better than buhari?

It is either you are lying about buhari or Tinubu that you support lied to Nigerians about buhari.

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by lexy2014: 6:15am On Jun 28, 2023
Agugbadin:
You must tell Nigerians how and what you spend their money on.

He doesn't need to. He spent the money to buy the house he is staying in London
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by laprine(m): 6:17am On Jun 28, 2023
DeAdvokate:
When are they going to arrest that Sadiya Npower scam of a woman. She duped people to register for N-exit package through SMS code. She fed children at 'home' during Covid19 lock down. She is a big fraud
Walahi that woman surpose dey jail by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by ycat: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2023
Tinubu is not about vendetta politics so Buhari has nothing to worry about, I also hope he didn't lay landmines for him on his way out.

We are not going to gain anything by putting people in jail, Tinubu need to declare amnesty and have people return stolen Nigeria's money, that's it. The money can help the poor right now before the economy settles.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by lexy2014: 6:20am On Jun 28, 2023
festacman:

Anybody expecting President Tinubu to fight corruption is daydreaming. He won't because his immense wealth came from corruption and the Senate President Godswill Akpabio is fantastically corrupt. All the politicians around him from Ganduje Kwakwanso, Wike to Mattawale are epitome of official corruption. So Tinubu knew he lacks the moral stand to fight corruption.

Any fight against corruption under President Tinubu will be purely for political witch-hunting.

Like buhari like Tinubu. It's the same way it was self deception for anyone to have thought that buhari was Mr integrity who wasn't corrupt and had only one house in daura. Now he is 8n London. Where did he get money to buy the house he isi living in London?
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by ycat: 6:29am On Jun 28, 2023
Was the money paid to her? If she was just hired to sell the idea and only paid for her time, it won't be nice to call her a thief. Maybe Tinubu needs to hire auditors for these departments and see running cost and what has been stolen.
DeAdvokate:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by kmaster007: 6:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Baba just the run up and down... You most be probe ooooo wether you like it or not....
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by DivineNura: 6:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Concocted fake news
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Justdare: 6:43am On Jun 28, 2023
Parachoco:
Is this the same Sahara Reporter that claim Asiwaju dey go to France for health reasons?

If not the picture that was release, not even Sahara Reporter know Asiwaju met Buhari

And the same idiot Sowore is narrating to Nigerians in 3d what was/wasn't discussed. And some people accept this an news
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Lama70(m): 6:52am On Jun 28, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Buhari already knew that he is not innocent tongue

You don't want to believe what Sahara reporters are spewing.

Didn't SR informed us before the 20th that PBAT was going for medical treatment?
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by ojuolu(m): 6:58am On Jun 28, 2023
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Lobotomy02: 6:58am On Jun 28, 2023
Mr Fake Integrity, what are you afraid of?
Anyway i dont expect a fraud to probe a fraud.
Both of them, Buhari and Tinubu, it shall not be well with them!
End.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by orisa37: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2023
That's IRRESPONSIBLE. You must prove that you are not in any way negligent.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Vicson2021: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2023
Two senseless being who never have the masses at heart
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by Jostoman: 7:05am On Jun 28, 2023
Inosky:

You might be right, they are very strategic in their fraudulent activities. That case in the court might not get head despite the evidences on ground. Corrupt with corrupt judiciary.
You can imagine the guts of Buhari's statement, meaning these guys, Obi and Atiku are wasting their times in Court. May God help Nigeria overcome these hostage takers ruining the country.
they are not wasting their time because God will take control.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by JaneYave(f): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2023
Former President should let the people he oppressed breathe 🙏🙏🙏
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by michoim(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2023
As if Sahara reporter was in the middle of them when the discussion was going on...Nonsense
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by respect80(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2023
DeAdvokate:

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by BreconHills(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2023
dre11:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/27/i-dont-want-be-disturbed-any-probe-buhari-tells-tinubu-london

SR is now a joke.

Were they in the room?
Do they know that it is technologically impossible to record a conversation in a room containing the President?
If they were not in the room and they claim sources, how did their sources prove their bonafides?

The founder of SR ruined it on the day he started contesting elections. He lost the room and his sources. Now everything is made up.

Claim: SR said Tinubu is going to France for medicals.
Reality: Tinubu is seen at the global conference in Paris

Claim: Now Tinubu is going for the medical in London
Reality: Tinubu is seen with the ex President and is now back in lagos.

Claim: PMB is discussing with Tinubu his free pass from investigation.
Reality Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by respect80(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2023
DMerciful:
Bubu really deceived the gullibles that he was a man of integrity

A man of integrity who's now scared of being probed

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by victorDanladi: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2023
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by FireUpNow(m): 7:31am On Jun 28, 2023
I am tired of Nigeria's problems
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London by DaveHarry(m): 7:31am On Jun 28, 2023
Boss buhari passing instruction to his houseboy tinubu. it's okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti / Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.